Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
iBall WebWork Gigabit 1200M Smart AC Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh Router iB-WRD12GM (White)

iBall WebWork Gigabit 1200M Smart AC Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh Router iB-WRD12GM (White)

263°
79% OFF 6999.0
Deal Major
shahrujun

https://www.amazon.in/iBall-WebWork-Gigabit-Rou...

Expired
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Good , HA

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Thank you bro, smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bought for the same price earlier and returned, not worth

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@vasusrinu.mnd103 @ChooPakoda
Quoting the review I left on the product page

I have used 10-12 different routers till date and this has to be the worst router I have ever used. I intended to replace my Tenda F3 router with this one, which is a great router but was giving a little weaker signals in some distant areas in the house. I bought this iball router reading fabulous reviews and the claim that it covers 1500 sq. ft of distance. But this proved to be an absolutely rubbish product. I have 20 Mbps connection and my Tenda router always gives 18-19 Mbps speed, whereas this router didn’t cross 0.4 Mbps everytime I tested with speedtest. Moreover the claim of large area coverage proved wrong as it wasn’t giving full signal even when I was sitting next to it. Thanks to amazon for accepting my return request, otherwise my money would have gone down the drain.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I bought this yesterday and it was delivered today. I bought two:

1. iB-WRD12GM (With Gigabit port to connect to WAN): https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07XG...3/
  2. iB-WRD12EM (Without Gigabit port as another node in mesh): https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07XF...L/

Got both of these in Rs. 2250/- (10% discount on Diners Club Card using RuPay offer). #1 has gigabit port to connect to WAN so I am future proof if I upgrade my current broadband plan to more than 100mbs and #2 is just a node in mesh and doesn’t require gigabit port as it connects wirelessly. This way I was able to save Rs. 500 as one with gigabit is costlier by this amount.

Added #1 to my WAN port and configured the PPoE connection. Added #2 to mesh as a node just like extender. I have been more than happy with this setup. My entire house of 1362 sq feet has wi-fi connectivity above 500mbps, even at most tight spots where my earlier router, TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350, used to struggle with 7mbps.

This router will not perform if you just buy single unit as these are supposed to be operated in mesh network. Buy more than one and form a mesh network, you’ll be surprised with the results.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great money saving tip Konqueror..I was thinking of doing the same. Does the coverage work in multi storied house? I need to cover a distance of about 30 ft diagonally from 2nd floor having wan connection to ground floor office room.

replyuser
Click here to reply