Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
iBall webwork smart mesh AC1200 router(pack of 3 nodes) Rs 4,999/- + Bank offers

iBall webwork smart mesh AC1200 router(pack of 3 nodes) Rs 4,999/- + Bank offers

12°
71% OFF 16999.0
Deal Newbie
contactgeek

https://www.flipkart.com/iball-webwork-smart-me...

WebWork 1200M Gigabit Smart Mesh AC Router Kit (in a pack of 3) iB-WRD12GK3 has been engineered keeping all your Network needs in mind.

Offering lightning-fast Internet connectivity at every corner of your large homes and offices with the latest Mesh technology, this one unleashes the true potential of your Network speed by creating a mesh of infinite signals within an area of up to 4500 sq. ft. No more Wi-Fi dead spots!

MU-MIMO guarantees multiple device connectivity, without any user compromising on the speed.

The latest Beamforming technology is the solution to irregular, fluctuating signals, i.e., every point in that enclosed space of 4500 sq. ft. shall have uniform, stable and continuous access to the Internet.

Smartly configure the router using the i-Connect Mobile App (compatible with Android 4.0 | IOS 9.0 ver. and above) and get surfing!

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply