Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Iffalcon 55 inch 4k tv at Rs 29999 (on Prepaid Order) + Additional Rs 6,000 on exchange

Iffalcon 55 inch 4k tv at Rs 29999 (on Prepaid Order) + Additional Rs 6,000 on exchange

3154°
50% OFF 59990.0
Flipkartrepublicdaysale14th 19thjancampaignpage1360x1501
Deal Cadet
anii

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/iffalcon-tcl-138-71cm...
Retail price is 33999 addition 4000 discount on emi/credit cards and 1500 additional discount on hdfc cards, with hdfc card costs 28500

Expired
288 Comments  |  
82 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any one received TV in CRT Exchange offer , Post the pictures pls

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pls post pics of your crt that you will give. How was the exchange process. What checks did delivery guy do.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i exchanged with LCD tv and product delivered too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

they will check all things while exchanging if your TV with good condition then dont worry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

all things means?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t have remote of the crt TV. Will it be OK.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In the description mentioned 14inch CRT TV working/non working condition , any one return non working condition, delivery guy did take that TV

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

There was no exchange bump up discount for Non-Working TVs

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://twitter.com/pradeepmechi/status/1130377...

My order also. I posted my response to flipkart cs.

See the video attached to the tweet. LG LED TV cancelled for the same shit reason you guys are mentioning.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is the reason given by the delivery person for rejection?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i think same is going to happen with me today.
first they have rescheduled the delivery from 18 may to 20 may for the problem of exchange only.

i think They are doing this because if the pickup guy pickups any defective tv then flipkart deducts from their salary.
as per he told me on 18th may 2019 during first attempt of delivery

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine is out delivery, let’s see what they say. Sadly I am not at home, just my parents, so would not be able to deal with the guy directly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine just got delivered. Exchanged a 13 year old Samsung 21 inch CRT TV. No questions asked, I wasn’t even at home, just my parents.

After reading all the rejection stories I was worried, but thankfully it went through fine.

Didn’t need to give the remote also.

Location – Perumbavoor, Ernakulam, Kerala

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Mine delivered… Delivey boy was trying to reject the replacement. saying crt tv is damaged. But i fought with them and asked them to talk with their seniors. And finally mine was delivered after 20 mints of arguments 🤣🤣 do not tell them that how much u r getting for replacement else they ll find for more reasons for rejection.

P.s.- remote is not mandatory .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

congratulations

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can someone confirm if HDR in youtube is working?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

No HDR wont work with included youtube app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Delivery/pickup guys are trying hard to not deliver the product for such small reason. I bought 3 of’em and managed to get exchanged yesterday two after talking to their seniors. The one they are trying to reject today is a 32inch samsung LED tv which got a slight (around an inch) faded/peeled paint in the back.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine is a nice story

1) Purchased IFFalcon at 22K using all offers and CRT exchange
2) After lot of research in Olx, got a nice TV at 900rs, 55-60KG it was, 29" CRT TV
3) Flipkart delivery boy rejected as it had some very light flicker problem.
4) I argued, but he told he will re-attempt the delivery next day morning, and other delivery boy will come
5) Next day, new guys came, they said power button have problems they cant take.
6) I gave them 500rs and told them to take TV also and mention TV accepted.
7) They were happy to do it, and they took 500rs and TV both and delivered the IFFalcon TV

These delivery boys dont have simple knowledge, and flipkart is using them as wishmaster.
Nicest thing to do is bribe them and ask them to get lost! You will become stupid if you argue.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
wink
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Haha nice one @AnandSagar

Where are you located?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bangalore

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Very Inspiring and educating story stuck_out_tongue wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got TV Delivered yesterday. There are many olx adds for 500-1000 bucks for old tvs but After reading rejection stories here, I bought new CRT TV 14 inches colour,remote, from Local market for 1600 rs, some local brand, with 1 year repair warranty. I was too tensed thinking still if they reject the tv and i have to keep that shit tv for 1600 bucks. But next day all went smooth 2 smart guys came with 2 smart phones and they tested TV and delivered the new one and they also delivered new tv after full package opening and contents checking for any damages, etc.

Anyways TV Costed me 22k after crt xchange and hdfc offers plus an extra 1500 bucks advance discount towards no cost emi of 9 months. I think the cost of CRT tv to me is adjusted in EMI offer advance discount….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Finally my tv arrived. Unfortunately i couldn’t utilize the 6k exchange offer but nevertheless I think 28k too is a good deal for the spec of the tv… Only disappointment for me is youtube doesn’t support HDR. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/566997/original/IMG_20190521_220032.jpg?1558515042https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/566998/original/IMG_20190521_213335.jpg?1558515073

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to upload image here. Plz guide me

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

that room has no doors .

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Worst TV, brightness is only 280 nits while VU LED TV giving 450 nits and Samsung QLED ones are 1000+, will this brightness be sufficient to view the TV during day time?

Samsung latest TV is > 4000 nits (https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/samsung-tv-...)

So, on this iFalcon TV, I think mostly you see other light reflections on screen more dominantly than image

this TV is far better, if you could spend 7K extra
https://www.flipkart.com/vu-pixelight-138cm-55-...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro you are comparing 25k LED with 1.5L LED. laughing

View 24 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Some people confirmed they got Oreo ota update and some installed it by downloading Oreo update to via pen drive my iffalcon not showing any updates

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@vimalbpatel82 Where can we download the Oreo update?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is one discussion going on xdaforum . Google iffalcon Oreo update u will get many links

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Found this version of YouTube that plays hdr in this tv

https://smartyoutubetv.git...io

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Plz someone guide how to post pic here

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Upload the image on imgur.com and copy link of the image.
Then post in the following format:
< img src=link-to-image> (without space between < and img)

View 8 more replies
Link Copied

Got it today.
Installation should be done tomorrow so will share a short review here for those who are waiting for delivery.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone selling in Delhi. Please pm. Need this tv.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has anyone taken extended warranty on this TV. Which extended warranty company is best?

Link Copied

Got it installed yesterday. The TV looks nice, display is sharp and bright. I don’t agree with the comments on brightness above. In fact, the panel was hurting eyes at it’s default setting of 100% brightness. I lowered it to around 25%. If you get a lot of natural light where the tv is installed, you might need to keep it at 60-70% I guess.

The TV takes a bit of time to boot up which is a bit irritating. The interface looks nice and clean and experience was smooth. The sound output is just above average. The air mouse and voice recognition works well.

Question for other dimers who got this TV.
1. What all apps have you installed on it?
2. I guess we have to side load Prime Video and JioTV. So do we have to login into those apps every time we turn on the TV?
3. I reduced brightness to around 25% but when I switched it off and switched on again. The brightness was again 100, so how to I lock these settings at 25%?
4. There are plenty of other settings available, should I tweak them to improve picture or sound quality?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Apps :
1.Fx with addon (purchased) so file transfers are easy and i am used to this app
2. Jiotv
3. Airtel tv
4. Smart YouTube (supports HDR)
5. Prime video
6.Puffin browser
7. Side load launcher (obviously)
8.movieHD
9. MXplayer

Settings :
Play around with them nothing bad will happen, u can always reset display or sound settings.
One setting i found useful is reducing GAMMA to – 3 or – 4 for dark scenes (low brightness movies or scenes)

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one tried mirroring your phone to TV.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes succesfully

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not able to side load prime video and jio TV using esfile explorer getting error any one got success?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please don’t form your opinions based on specs alone. I saw this TV in a colleague’s home and thought it’s pretty decent for the price – no issues with brightness. For those who bought at 20k, this is a steal.

replyuser
Click here to reply