Inalsa Glamor PCE 1.5-Litre Cordless Electric K...

Inalsa Glamor PCE 1.5-Litre Cordless Electric Kettle (Red/Black)

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
980
45% OFF 1795.0
Images
Deal Major
655
12,821
22984
350

http://www.amazon.in/Inalsa-Glamor-PCE-1-5-Litr...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/250599/medium/36981751480953508_2.jpg?1480953508

*Description

Concealed heating element
360 degree cordless base
Auto shut off and boil dry protection
Easy to clean and carry, quick to boil water
Capacity: 1.5 liters
Warranty: 2 years on product
Power: 1850 watts; Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
Includes: Electric Kettle with filter sieve, Power Base, Instruction Manual with Warranty Card and Customer Care List
For any service related issues, please reach out to Customer relation Centre : [email protected] or 0120-4016200


see pc

1399@ https://www.pepperfry.com/inalsa-glamor-1850w-e...
1313@ https://www.flipkart.com/inalsa-glamor-electric...
1304@ https://www.snapdeal.com/product/inalsa-15-ltr-...

  • In Others
  • Expired about 2 months before
FPD Suggested By > AtulTheDimer , A2Zdeals ,

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in
  2. Buy now for @Rs.980/-

Concealed heating element
360 degree cordless base
Auto shut off and boil dry protection
Easy to clean and carry, quick to boil water
Capacity: 1.5 liters
Warranty: 2 years on product
Power: 1850 watts; Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts

Price Comparison
Rs.1399@ https://www.pepperfry.com/inalsa-glamor-1850w-e...?
Rs.1313@ https://www.flipkart.com/inalsa-glamor-electric...
Rs.1304@ https://www.snapdeal.com/product/inalsa-15-ltr-...?

7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Major
125
4,500
23931
155

@samganda VunS bro ☺

A2z1
Deal Major
102
4,745
19739
158
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@samganda
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If Morphy can do, Inalsa too can do
If Morphy has 0.5 lt, Inalsa has 1.5 Lt

Ref
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Kehna kya chahte ho bhai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
What do u mean?


Please follow for better understanding :
https://www.desidime.com/users/16862...ts

In Short :
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Giphy
Deal Major
125
4,500
23931
155
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@samganda
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If Morphy can do, Inalsa too can do
If Morphy has 0.5 lt, Inalsa has 1.5 Lt

Ref
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Kehna kya chahte ho bhai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
What do u mean?


Please follow for better understanding :
https://www.desidime.com/users/16862...ts

He made 50+ threads daily. Its really difficult to follow him https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
A2z1
Deal Major
102
4,745
19739
158
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@samganda
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If Morphy can do, Inalsa too can do
If Morphy has 0.5 lt, Inalsa has 1.5 Lt

Ref
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Kehna kya chahte ho bhai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
What do u mean?


Please follow for better understanding :
https://www.desidime.com/users/16862...ts

He made 50+ threads daily. Its really difficult to follow him https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

check my previous comment again

Giphy
Deal Major
125
4,500
23931
155
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@samganda
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If Morphy can do, Inalsa too can do
If Morphy has 0.5 lt, Inalsa has 1.5 Lt

Ref
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Kehna kya chahte ho bhai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
What do u mean?


Please follow for better understanding :
https://www.desidime.com/users/16862...ts

He made 50+ threads daily. Its really difficult to follow him https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

check my previous comment again

Got it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing