Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Inalsa Ruby 1000-Watt Dry Iron with Non-Stick Coated Soleplate (White and Purple)

Inalsa Ruby 1000-Watt Dry Iron with Non-Stick Coated Soleplate (White and Purple)

438°
61% OFF 995.0
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop
Deal Hunter
Gold99

More Iron @ cheap price : https://www.amazon.in/s?i=kitchen&bbn=138057703...

• Great Results, Minimum Efforts: With 1000W Of Power, This Appliance Glides Across All Types Of Garments, Making Them Wrinkle-Free. Ruby Enables Faster Heating & Uniform Heat Distribution.
  • True Position Axial Aligned Steam Holes -> The Placement, Alignment And Size Of Our Steam Holes Gives You The Maximum Amount Of Steam Required While Maintaining Even Heat Distribution Throughout The Sole Plate.
  • Comfortable & Easy Grip: The Easy Grip Handle Of The Iron Ensures Comfortable Ironing. With Ergonomic Grip Your Hand Fits Well And Does Not Slip During Ironing. The Handle Is Cool Enough & Shock Proof.
  • Swivel Cord For Easy Movement: Flexible And Swivel Cord Provides You More Comfort And Allows Freedom Of Moment. Iron Just The Way You Want.
  • Button Groove: It Speeds Up Your Ironing Along Buttons & Seams. This Will Make Ironing Along Buttons And Seams Fast And Easy.
  • Precise Temperature Control -> 100% Safe On All Ironable Garments Even The Most Delicate Like Silk, Wool, Polyester. Easily Select The Ideal Temperature Based On Your Fabric Type.
  • Additional Features ->Temperature Indicator Light Indicates When The Iron Is Hot Enough. Pointed Tip Allows You To Iron Even The Hardest To Reach Areas.
  • 2 Year Warranty

Expired
11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Lowest price

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

I am already using this. It is one of the worst IRON I’ve ever used. It heats same on all speed levels. Also it does not iron well even on high level. Warranty contact numbers do not answer calls.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Form which site you buy?

View 3 more replies
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585972/original/IMG_20190920_134137.JPG?1568967124

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Same model philips is available. I think it’s good

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Stop working after returning time is over

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I have bought this earlier for 329 on non sale days, purchased it just because I needed it. 379 price may be reasonable but it is not a deal price.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

replyuser
Click here to reply