Indus Ind Black Friday Offer - 500 Reward Points

Indus Ind Black Friday Offer - 500 Reward Points

133°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Do an online transaction of INR 500 or more using your IndusInd Bank credit card on 29-Nov-2019 and get 500 flat reward points.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596573/medium/6291148LsOSrJd.png?1574953493

• This Program is only valid for online Purchase transaction done on Black Friday, i.e. 29th November 2019, hereafter termed as Offer date.
  • Only Online Purchase Transaction done on the Offer date would be eligible for benefit under this Program (Eligible Transactions).
  • For the purpose of the Program, Online purchase transaction would mean Transaction done using the Eligible IndusInd Bank Credit Card on the Internet (M/E-commerce) and Online Bill payment. Physical Card present transactions, IVR Transaction, Mail Order / Telephone Order Transaction or through Standing Instructions, Cash Withdrawal and Loan on Phone transactions will not be considered for the purpose of this Program.
  • For the purpose of this Program, Eligible cardholder needs to do one online transaction of INR 500 or more to qualify for the benefit of the offer. (Minimum Qualification Criterion)
  • Once the Eligible Cardholder achieves the Qualification Criterion, Cardholder will get 500 Bonus Reward Points.
  • Bonus Reward Points will be credited to the Cardholder’s Card account on or before 31st December 2019.

Full T&C – https://www.indusind.com/content/dam/indusind/P...

Good Deal for ICONIA holders – 500 RP = 500 cashback on a 500 transaction

I have received the deal on my Iconia Visa card.

Expiring In 21 days
15 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

#CREDITCARDUSERS

Missing
Deal Subedar

This is super deal. Source?

Missing
Deal Cadet
atx88 wrote:

This is super deal. Source?

Received SMS. SMS mentions the credit card number where the transaction needs to be done.

Missing
Deal Newbie

My sms is different as use 10000 and get food voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet

Now Live for people who have got SMS/Email and want to use the offer

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Received SMS. SMS mentions the credit card number where the transaction needs to be done.

Crappy IndusInd. Sent nothing of this offer to me… Apart from that monthly offer of 5000 Amazon voucher on 60k expense.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
atx88 wrote:

Crappy IndusInd. Sent nothing of this offer to me… Apart from that monthly offer of 5000 Amazon voucher on 60k expense.

Which card do you have?

The 5000 Amazon offer is valid on my Iconia Amex while this offer is for my Iconia Visa card.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Which card do you have?

The 5000 Amazon offer is valid on my Iconia Amex while this offer is for my Iconia Visa card.

Iconia amex.. I’ve only Iconia Amex, no Iconia visa

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
atx88 wrote:

Iconia amex.. I’ve only Iconia Amex, no Iconia visa

Normally they issue both variants right? I got both when I had applied.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Normally they issue both variants right? I got both when I had applied.

Yeah I think that used to happen earlier. Then later probably they started issuing just one card. They asked me which one I need, I took amex ofcourse.

Even in my netbanking, only amex card shows up so it’s not like they issued but I missed it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
atx88 wrote:

Yeah I think that used to happen earlier. Then later probably they started issuing just one card. They asked me which one I need, I took amex ofcourse.

Even in my netbanking, only amex card shows up so it’s not like they issued but I missed it.

Ok, I think you can still call and ask them for the additional Visa variant. They will split the current limit on your Amex card and issue it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

Ok, I think you can still call and ask them for the additional Visa variant. They will split the current limit on your Amex card and issue it.

Any major benefit of Visa card?

Cropped8407575861134362517
Deal Cadet

Guys, just confirm is this is user specific. as in only if you received text or for all cc holders.
TIA.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
atx88 wrote:

Any major benefit of Visa card?

None that I have seen till now. Just that got the offer on the VISA variant this time smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
MTRIP wrote:

None that I have seen till now. Just that got the offer on the VISA variant this time smile

joy plus1
Missing