Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Indus Ind Black Friday Offer - 500 Reward Points

Indus Ind Black Friday Offer - 500 Reward Points

239°
Deal Cadet
Maver1ck

Do an online transaction of INR 500 or more using your IndusInd Bank credit card on 29-Nov-2019 and get 500 flat reward points.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596573/medium/6291148LsOSrJd.png?1574953493

• This Program is only valid for online Purchase transaction done on Black Friday, i.e. 29th November 2019, hereafter termed as Offer date.
  • Only Online Purchase Transaction done on the Offer date would be eligible for benefit under this Program (Eligible Transactions).
  • For the purpose of the Program, Online purchase transaction would mean Transaction done using the Eligible IndusInd Bank Credit Card on the Internet (M/E-commerce) and Online Bill payment. Physical Card present transactions, IVR Transaction, Mail Order / Telephone Order Transaction or through Standing Instructions, Cash Withdrawal and Loan on Phone transactions will not be considered for the purpose of this Program.
  • For the purpose of this Program, Eligible cardholder needs to do one online transaction of INR 500 or more to qualify for the benefit of the offer. (Minimum Qualification Criterion)
  • Once the Eligible Cardholder achieves the Qualification Criterion, Cardholder will get 500 Bonus Reward Points.
  • Bonus Reward Points will be credited to the Cardholder’s Card account on or before 31st December 2019.

Full T&C – https://www.indusind.com/content/dam/indusind/P...

Good Deal for ICONIA holders – 500 RP = 500 cashback on a 500 transaction

I have received the deal on my Iconia Visa card.

Expired
23 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Cool Cool
Link Copied

#CREDITCARDUSERS

Generous Generous
Link Copied

This is super deal. Source?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received SMS. SMS mentions the credit card number where the transaction needs to be done.

View 9 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My sms is different as use 10000 and get food voucher

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now Live for people who have got SMS/Email and want to use the offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys, just confirm is this is user specific. as in only if you received text or for all cc holders.
TIA.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@MTRIP anyone got the points? I got the SMS, loaded Rs 500 in paytm. 500 points were not credited in the statement.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The T&C say it will be done by 31/12. Waiting smile

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

29th nov 2019 ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@makeourdeal 500 pts credited!

Link Copied