Terms & Conditions for The Super50 Offer
- The IndusInd Bank “The Super50 Offer” is open to all customers holding a valid IndusInd Bank Debit Card.
- The programme is valid from 7th August 2017. The Offer is brought to you by IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank”) and participation in the Offer is voluntary.
Offer: Get 50% off on your first Mobile recharge/ bill payment or vouchers on http://www.indusind.com/s...50
- Applicable only for New Debit cards issued on or after 7th Aug 2017, excluding :
- Cards issued to PMJDY, NR, Select & Exclusive customers
- Platinum Plus, Platinum Premier, Signature and World Debit Cards
- 50% off is capped at Rs. 50, on a total value of bill/mobile recharge of Rs. 100 only. This value is fixed & cannot be modified.
- This offer is valid only on http://www.indusind.com/s...50
- To qualify for the Mobile Talktime or voucher, the customer must pay Rs. 50 using their IndusInd Bank debit card
- The actual talktime granted for Rs. 100 may vary according to operator and circle.
- A customer’s Debit Card is eligible only once for recharge/ bill payment during the promo period.
- Brands are subject to change over time. For T&C visit: www.gyftr.com/indussuper50...ms
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITION
- Tax liability, if any, to be borne by the Cardholder.
- Regular Debit Card Terms and Conditions apply. IndusInd Bank reserves the right to alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer or to withdraw the offer completely at any time without prior notice.
- IndusInd Bank shall neither be responsible for nor guarantee the quality of products bought through the BookMyShow vouchers.
- IndusInd Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered as a result of availing the Offers.
- The offers are subject to force majeure events.
- The participation in the program shall constitute deemed acceptance by the Cardholder of all the terms and conditions governing the Programme.
- IndusInd Bank does not warrant, represent or guarantee the quality of goods / services availed by the customers.
- IndusInd Bank Debit Cardholders irrevocably agree and acknowledge that IndusInd Bank makes no guarantee or warranty that the participating Merchants shall honor the offer. Accordingly, IndusInd Bank Debit Cardholders shall not make any claim or seek compensation against IndusInd Bank in relation to any loss, damage, expense suffered in relation to non-fulfillment by the participating Merchants under this program.
- Any dispute as regards the quality of the products and services are to be taken by Cardholder directly with Merchants.
- IndusInd Bank reserves the right to disqualify any customers from the benefits of this offer inter alia for events like unusual transaction pattern or collusion between merchant and cardholder or any cases of charge back.
- The Bank at its sole discretion can decide cardholders who can avail these offers. The decision of IndusInd Bank will be considered as final and binding for rewarding the customers/employees.
- In all matters relating to the Programme, the decision of IndusInd Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Bank reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by any other Offer, whether similar to this offer or to withdraw it altogether without giving prior notice.
- The terms and conditions of the programme shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the primary terms and conditions governing the card and shall at all times be read along with terms of the Card member Agreement and such other terms and conditions that the Bank may deem appropriate in its sole discretion. Any irreconcilable contradiction between the terms and conditions contained herein and the Card member Agreement, then terms of the Card member Agreement to prevail the present conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.