Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Infibeam or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Infibeam Iphone 7 20% cashback Pre-Code Offer

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Infibeam or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
7d5771aff34028b7544269011dcf64e82b1497bf94d6c702c1fbb84099f74182
Deal Lieutenant
23
112
3230
20

Infibeam Iphone 7 20% cashback Pre-Code Offer

Purchase anything on infibeam before 30th sept

Get a special code of 20%cashback on iphone 7 and 7 plus on or before 6th oct (max 3000 cb)
http://www.infibea...m/
proof http://i.imgur.com/cVX76...ng

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

So first I buy something worth Rs 15000 to get 20% cashback which is limited to 3000 maximum. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Then I have to redeem that cashback on a iPhone 7? why don’t they just offer cashback on early pre-orders instead of this lame tactic.

And who in their right mind will buy a 60k starting iPhone 7 model? It’s 15k more expensive than US prices. It’s not even a not a major upgrade from the 6S and it has a ton of issues atm. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
5
@siberianprince69696 wrote:

So first I buy something worth Rs 15000 to get 20% cashback which is limited to 3000 maximum. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Then I have to redeem that cashback on a iPhone 7? why don’t they just offer cashback on early pre-orders instead of this lame tactic.

And who in their right mind will buy a 60k starting iPhone 7 model? It’s 15k more expensive than US prices. It’s not even a not a major upgrade from the 6S and it has a ton of issues atm. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Which type of issues bro? Can u pls specify them

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
118
6,894
20514
232

LOL
accumulate GV at 10% disc, u can easily save 5k https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
29
93
7214
78
@getready wrote:

LOL
accumulate GV at 10% disc, u can easily save 5k https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Difficult to accumulate so many GVs man, I did that last year for 6s plus but now it seems to be impossible. Amazon is anyways excluding Amazon GV from bank offers so the best you can expect is 5% and that too in limited denomination. Flipkart seems to be the best bet but then max of 15k to 20k worth GVs per card per offer period.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
118
6,894
20514
232
@raghupro wrote:

@getready wrote:

LOL
accumulate GV at 10% disc, u can easily save 5k https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Difficult to accumulate so many GVs man, I did that last year for 6s plus but now it seems to be impossible. Amazon is anyways excluding Amazon GV from bank offers so the best you can expect is 5% and that too in limited denomination. Flipkart seems to be the best bet but then max of 15k to 20k worth GVs per card per offer period.


Use multiple SBI cards
Its not hard to get https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
And FK usually offers instant discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
270
2734
103
@getready wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@getready wrote:

LOL
accumulate GV at 10% disc, u can easily save 5k https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Difficult to accumulate so many GVs man, I did that last year for 6s plus but now it seems to be impossible. Amazon is anyways excluding Amazon GV from bank offers so the best you can expect is 5% and that too in limited denomination. Flipkart seems to be the best bet but then max of 15k to 20k worth GVs per card per offer period.


Use multiple SBI cards
Its not hard to get https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
And FK usually offers instant discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


still waiting for you review of le2 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif same for you @magus

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
118
6,894
20514
232
@vicks619 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@getready wrote:

LOL
accumulate GV at 10% disc, u can easily save 5k https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Difficult to accumulate so many GVs man, I did that last year for 6s plus but now it seems to be impossible. Amazon is anyways excluding Amazon GV from bank offers so the best you can expect is 5% and that too in limited denomination. Flipkart seems to be the best bet but then max of 15k to 20k worth GVs per card per offer period.


Use multiple SBI cards
Its not hard to get https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
And FK usually offers instant discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


still waiting for you review of le2 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif same for you @magus


You asked for Pics
That is why i am lazy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
270
2734
103
@getready wrote:

@vicks619 wrote:

@getready wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@getready wrote:

LOL
accumulate GV at 10% disc, u can easily save 5k https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Difficult to accumulate so many GVs man, I did that last year for 6s plus but now it seems to be impossible. Amazon is anyways excluding Amazon GV from bank offers so the best you can expect is 5% and that too in limited denomination. Flipkart seems to be the best bet but then max of 15k to 20k worth GVs per card per offer period.


Use multiple SBI cards
Its not hard to get https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
And FK usually offers instant discount https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


still waiting for you review of le2 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif same for you @magus


You asked for Pics
That is why i am lazy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


you can still give review about seal packed manufacturing etc, tint, condition performance

Missing