Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Infibeam - Payday Sale - Upto 85% Off on Electronics Products

116°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
1,068
39951
360

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/241310/medium/3554091d64b4e8f4cf02_topbanner.png?1480947853

Infibeam – Payday Sale – Upto 85% Off
(2nd Sept to 5th Sept 2016)

Coupon Code -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/241326/medium/3554091d0c63c67106f3_topbanner01.png?1480947857

Offer link http://www.infibeam.com/electronics?trackId=NLi...

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Cropped1264397486
Deal Lieutenant
78
6802
67

Any recommendations ? I couldn’t identify any

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0

Crap site.. big brother of shopclues

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
93
574
41
@shailendra1978 wrote:

Crap site.. big brother of shopclues


I wonder what it is doing to get the sales and report profit – since it is listed on stock exchange now!

Missing
Deal Subedar
199
1336
28
@bargainhunter wrote:

@shailendra1978 wrote:

Crap site.. big brother of shopclues


I wonder what it is doing to get the sales and report profit – since it is listed on stock exchange now!


They are just using public money to push a little further… They are on the path of Yebhi…… I assume they will close shop in coming years…

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
93
574
41
@HailStonE wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

@shailendra1978 wrote:

Crap site.. big brother of shopclues


I wonder what it is doing to get the sales and report profit – since it is listed on stock exchange now!


They are just using public money to push a little further… They are on the path of Yebhi…… I assume they will close shop in coming years…


But I never see or hear about anyone shopping from them. Who are these ghost customers giving them profits?

Missing
Deal Subedar
199
1336
28
@bargainhunter wrote:

@HailStonE wrote:

@bargainhunter wrote:

@shailendra1978 wrote:

Crap site.. big brother of shopclues


I wonder what it is doing to get the sales and report profit – since it is listed on stock exchange now!


They are just using public money to push a little further… They are on the path of Yebhi…… I assume they will close shop in coming years…


But I never see or hear about anyone shopping from them. Who are these ghost customers giving them profits?


God only knows..

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
60
0

It’s only in balance sheet…look at their model, they do not have 3rd party distributors..keep goods on their own, cannot match adverts like amazon, flipkart. It is just waste of public money. They own chain of car showrooms in ahmedabad.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2154
27

You people have no idea, it has many a gold in its sand, you just have to know what to look for and where.

Missing