||Insane Deal|| on Laptops from 12 to 2 PM Elec...

||Insane Deal|| on Laptops from 12 to 2 PM Electronics Insane Deal starting form 2 [email protected]

193°
Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
303
26617
90
Insane Deal
on Laptops from 12 to 2 PM @PayTM

SHOP NOW! Grab insane deals on best electronic brands (Valid today, 12 pm-8 pm

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/348684/medium/32531820.jpg?1481000343

https://catalog.paytm.com/g/electronics/insane....
https://payt...m/
https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/insane...ls

Promo Code LAP18
Use Promo Code LAP18 and get 18% cashback. (Max Rs 9999 cashback, Max 1 order / user). COD option will not be available on applying this Promo Code.
*T&C Apply Promo Code GET20
Use Promocode GET20 to get 20% Paytm Cash. Max Cash back- Rs8000. (Max 1 order / user). COD will not be available on applying this Promo code.
*T&C Apply Promo Code GET8
Use Promocode GET8 and get 8% Paytm Cash. (Max Cash Back Rs.5000). COD option will not be available on applying this Promo code.
*T&C Apply

Laptops : LAP18
Kitchen Appliances : CI10
60% Cashback : CI60
Juice Extractor : CI20

  • In Others
  • Expired about 2 years
14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50

VunS + kg!

My logo
Deal Cadet
0
52
398
5

@win_edge Nice find bro . Voted Up & Suggested as FPD.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14556
228

you guys saw any steals ??

VU for find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@hese wrote:

you guys saw any steals ??

VU for find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


yes macbook pro at lowest online – 52000 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
137
113
17834
159
@nrkmca wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

have not found enough time to give quality advice , SORRY https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Atleast u should have replied. Anyhow since now you did, its okay https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


sorry buddy once again https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Win edge logo
Deal Hunter
414
303
26617
90
@Navneet wrote:

@Paisa_de wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


you mean to say this is a repost?? Did not get you.


YES BUDDY https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Furthermore, this senior dimer copied my content https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Laptops : LAP18
Kitchen Appliances : CI10
60% Cashback : CI60
Juice Extractor : CI20


Did not copy bro… i have updated full details, you did not updated… after my post you have updated your thread dont say no… I have a proof

Shiva
Deal Major
137
113
17834
159
@win_edge wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@Paisa_de wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online... https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


you mean to say this is a repost?? Did not get you.


YES BUDDY https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Furthermore, this senior dimer copied my content https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Laptops : LAP18
Kitchen Appliances : CI10
60% Cashback : CI60
Juice Extractor : CI20


Did not copy bro… i have updated full details, you did not updated… after my post you have updated your thread dont say no… I have a proof


Well fact is , i have mentioned the master link for all products and all four coupons you mentioned were already there in my thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Even if my thread was not updated, you could have requested for that , creating duplicate thread doesn’t help …

Missing