Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant

2555°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/aapromo?ie=UTF8&bi...

What is Amazon Assistant and what does it do?
For desktop Amazon Assistant is a browser extension that puts Amazon at your fingertips even before you come to Amazon. When shopping online, it helps you find items you are looking to buy faster and make sure you’re not paying more than you have to. Leveraging Amazon’s extensive inventory and low prices, Amazon Assistant shows you contextual notifications throughout your shopping journey with Amazon’s best offers.

I installed Amazon Assistant from the promotion page. Would I get the INR100 Apay Balance now?
In order to receive the INR100 APay balance, you must
1) Install Amazon Assistant from the promotion page,
2) click on the Amazon Assistant icon in your browser,
3)Go through the quick tutorial to see a promotional offer card,
4)Make a purchase of min. INR499 on amazon.in during the promotional period.

Why am I not seeing the promotional shop now/redemption card on amazon assistant interface?
To see the promotional offer card, you need to
1) Install Amazon Assistant from the promotion landing page (www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/a...mo),
2) Confirm that you have not already claimed the cashback*, and
3) Make sure the promotion is still active and has not expired.

When & how would I receive the cashback*?
Make sure that:
1) You start your purchase by clicking on Amazon Assistant,
2) The eligible items cost at least INR499 before shipping and tax.
3) A confirmation mail would be sent & INR100 Amazon pay Balance would be automatically credited to your amazon account within 21 days of making the purchase

Promotion Terms & Conditions

This “Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (”Amazon") on the www.ama...in desktop website only (“Amazon.in”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in; the Gift Card Terms issued by QwikCilver and the Money Balance T&Cs. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms or the Money Balance T&Cs are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

This Offer is only valid from 10th September, 2018 to 26th october, 2018, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice.

During the Offer Period, every person who: (a) downloads the Amazon Assistant tool on his/ her web browser; (b) thereafter signs-in to his/ her Amazon.in account; and © makes a minimum purchase of INR 499 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional promotional Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 100 (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited). Offer is limited to one per Purchaser and Amazon.in account and may not be combined with other offers.

Each Purchaser will be eligible to receive the promotional Amazon.in Gift Cardonly once on the first eligible order made in accordance with Clause 4 above, irrespective of the number of orders made during the Offer Period, provided that the such order is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, or the purchased product(s) is not returned or refunded by the Purchaser.

Amazon.in Gift Card Balance will be added to the Amazon Pay Balance of the eligible Purchaser on or before 15th October 2018 and can be redeemed subject to the terms and conditions available at [https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....]

Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.

This Offer is provided to you on a best effort basis and availing this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any matter in connection with the Offer.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of and/ or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.

Expired
58 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Ha + Ga

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sorry, you are ineligible to participate in the promotion.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Seems only for first time Assistant users

“Offer only valid for new Amazon Assistant customers”

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Last time I got nothing

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I contacted customer care and they credited

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can i get this offer thru mobile browser ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

When I click on link… They are automatically redirect to amazon app and not supporting there. How would I open?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Last time got nothing for this offer. This time:
Sorry, you are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
This offer is only valid for new customers. Looks like you have recently used Amazon Assistant.
Click here to learn more and install Amazon Assistant without promotion benefit.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If anyone already used this offer, then go to netcafe and install Amazon assistant on system and njoy cb, stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For that u’ll need to have a new accout,right ? Tell me how can I benefit from this. i have access to many pcs and have many amazon accounts as well

Link Copied

Can anyone tell me how to order here?
@aam_aadmi @avgn

Link Copied

@avgn u are here only for posting deals or helping dimers also?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

How to order from assistant???

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good Find @Avgn

Link Copied

Valid on amazon gc ?

Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/aapromo?ie=UTF8&bi...
Click on the button below to install Amazon Assistant on your PC>
Open Amazon Assistant through the Amazon icon in your browser>
Complete the 3 click tutorial>
Change country settings to India>
Click on the offer card>
Shop physical goods of ₹499 or more before 26 September 2018.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Repostwa

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Is this offer over?

Link Copied

Extended to 26 October, 2018

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what to buy?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can’t see Offer card in browser

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

U need to open in Desktop

Link Copied

Old Offer , Extended " This Offer is only valid from 7 September, 2018 to 26 October, 2018, "

Also Repost " https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... "

" Offer is limited to one per Purchaser and Amazon.in account and may not be combined with other offers "

who have used this offer in September , not eligible for cashback !

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back for purchase of INR499 or more"
This “Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back as Amazon Pay Balance for purchase of INR 499 or more” offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the www.ama...in desktop website only (“Amazon.in”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in; the Gift Card Terms issued by QwikCilver and the Money Balance T&Cs. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms or the Money Balance T&Cs are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
This Offer is only valid from 7 September, 2018 to 26 October, 2018, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
During the Offer Period, every person who: (a) downloads the Amazon Assistant tool on his/ her web browser; (b) thereafter signs-in to his/ her Amazon.in account; and © makes a minimum purchase of INR 499 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional Amazon.in Gift Card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) worth INR 100 in their Amazon.in account. Offer is limited to one per Purchaser and Amazon.in account and may not be combined with other offers.
Each Purchaser will be eligible to receive the promotional Amazon.in Gift Card only once on the first eligible order made in accordance with Clause 4 above, irrespective of the number of orders made during the Offer Period, provided that the such order is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, or the purchased product(s) is not returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
The Amazon.in Gift Card Balance will be added to the on the ‘Gift and Credits’ component of the Purchaser’s Amazon Pay Balance on or before 15 November, 2018 and can be redeemed subject to the terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....
Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
This Offer is provided to you on a best effort basis and availing this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any matter in connection with the Offer.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of and/ or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.

Link Copied

Offer applicable even if we purchase amazon GC for rs 499??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

GC comes under “physical goods”?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

fooling

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

U can open in Desktop and buy it

Critic Critic
Link Copied

They have not given 100 rs from previous offer. Fooling people.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes sad same

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Farji post…..I have installed after seeing this offer so many days ago..Nd purchased but nothing came back

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes.. its a fake promo. I installed and bought a product. But cashback not credited. Called the cc and they tolld me that it wii be rectified in 4 days. its more than 7 days now.still now no cashback..

Link Copied

This is offer extension to Oct 26 , not new offer
Also Repost of this
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin... ,
Posted by @avgn
@admin
@azzuridd
@rcduke
@nigel
@jammy
Seeing this Fpd users use offer who used in previous will not get cashback , because it’s valid only once !
And how it Will Fpd because it’s Repost also ?

Please Merge !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i installed extension in my laptop firefox browser- it is opening only Amazon dot com USA only…$ prices- so deleted it

Link Copied

HA+ Good Deal

Link Copied
sunglasses sunglasses good
replyuser
Click here to reply