Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant

2199°
Deal Legend
behappy

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/548053/medium/55686571547750127_3.gif?1547750129

This offer is only valid for new customers ( who not installed before )

https://www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/aapromo/ref=amb_li...

Amazon Assistant Promotion FAQ’s

What is Amazon Assistant and what does it do?
For desktop Amazon Assistant is a browser extension that puts Amazon at your fingertips even before you come to Amazon. When shopping online, it helps you find items you are looking to buy faster and make sure you’re not paying more than you have to. Leveraging Amazon’s extensive inventory and low prices, Amazon Assistant shows you contextual notifications throughout your shopping journey with Amazon’s best offers.

I installed Amazon Assistant from the promotion page. Would I get the INR100 Apay Balance now?
In order to receive the INR100 APay balance, you must 1) Install Amazon Assistant from the promotion page, 2) click on the Amazon Assistant icon in your browser, 3)Go through the quick tutorial to see a promotional offer card, 4)Make a purchase of min. INR499 on amazon.in during the promotional period.

Why am I not seeing the promotional shop now/redemption card on amazon assistant interface?
To see the promotional offer card, you need to 1) Install Amazon Assistant from the promotion landing page (www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/a...mo), 2) Confirm that you have not already claimed the cashback*, and 3) Make sure the promotion is still active and has not expired.

When & how would I receive the cashback*?
Make sure that: 1) You start your purchase by clicking on Amazon Assistant, 2) The eligible items cost at least INR499 before shipping and tax.3) A confirmation mail would be sent & INR100 Amazon pay Balance would be automatically credited to your amazon account by 31 January 2019

Still having trouble? Contact us.

Promotion Terms & Conditions
This “Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (”Amazon") on the www.ama...in desktop website only (“Amazon.in”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in; the Gift Card Terms issued by QwikCilver and the Money Balance T&Cs. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms or the Money Balance T&Cs are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
This Offer is only valid from 18th January 2019 to 27th January 2019, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
During the Offer Period, every person who: (a) downloads the Amazon Assistant tool on his/ her web browser; (b) thereafter signs-in to his/ her Amazon.in account; and © makes a minimum purchase of INR 499 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional promotional Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 100 (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited). Offer is limited to one per Purchaser and Amazon.in account and may not be combined with other offers.
Each Purchaser will be eligible to receive the promotional Amazon.in Gift Cardonly once on the first eligible order made in accordance with Clause 4 above, irrespective of the number of orders made during the Offer Period, provided that the such order is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, or the purchased product(s) is not returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
Amazon.in Gift Card Balance will be added to the Amazon Pay Balance of the eligible Purchaser on or before 31st January 2019 and can be redeemed subject to the terms and conditions available at [https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....
Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
This Offer is provided to you on a best effort basis and availing this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any matter in connection with the Offer.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of and/ or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.

Expired
46 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Thanks. Great offer plus1

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Welcome

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

First time user of Amazon assist? I have used it in one browser last time. Any other way?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

No other way for already installed account

View 3 more replies
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

install here https://www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/aapromo/ref=amb_li...
tnc https://www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/promofaq?tag=amz-m...
Promotion T&Cs:
“Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back for purchase of INR499 or more”

• This “Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back as Amazon Pay Balance for purchase of INR 499 or more” offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the www.ama...in desktop website only (“Amazon.in”).
  • These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in; the Gift Card Terms issued by QwikCilver and the Money Balance T&Cs. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms or the Money Balance T&Cs are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
  • This Offer is only valid from 18 January 2019 to 27 January, 2019, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
  • During the Offer Period, every person who: (a) downloads the Amazon Assistant tool on his/ her web browser; (b) thereafter signs-in to his/ her Amazon.in account; and © makes a minimum purchase of INR 499 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional Amazon.in Gift Card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) worth INR 100 in their Amazon.in account. Offer is limited to one per Purchaser and Amazon.in account and may not be combined with other offers.
  • Each Purchaser will be eligible to receive the promotional Amazon.in Gift Card only once on the first eligible order made in accordance with Clause 4 above, irrespective of the number of orders made during the Offer Period, provided that the such order is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, or the purchased product(s) is not returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
  • The Amazon.in Gift Card Balance will be added to the on the ‘Gift and Credits’ component of the Purchaser’s Amazon Pay Balance on or before 31 January, 2019 and can be redeemed subject to the terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....
  • Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
  • This Offer is provided to you on a best effort basis and availing this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any matter in connection with the Offer.
  • These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of and/ or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu. Good deal for those who have not availed it earlier.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It never comes

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Repost bro

Rs 100 off on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...3Z

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I searched a product worth 999 and add it to the cart , but i am not seeing any 100 off ( i have installed amazon assistant today only )

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

hi @Iakvarshney

makes a minimum purchase of INR 499 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional Amazon.in Gift Card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) worth INR 100 in their Amazon.in account

little confuse image says 100 off t&C says CB as Amazon Gift card 100

pls Contact Amazon CC

as I’m not eligible for current offer – I can’t clarify any more

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

as I’m not eligible for current offer – I can’t clarify, pls contact Amazon CC

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Have installed and ordered 5-6 months before(Same offer was there) , doesn’t Received Amazon GV

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Did you contact Amazon CC, what they replied ?

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I use it for COD as well? and should there be a single order of 499+ value or are multiple products with a total value as 499+ in a single order also eligible?
I’m getting the banner of 100 off on 499 order but no specific discount mention while ordering. Will the gift card be assigned automatically?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

T&C are here

For desktop Amazon Assistant is a browser extension that puts Amazon at your fingertips even before you come to Amazon. When shopping online, it helps you find items you are looking to buy faster and make sure you’re not paying more than you have to. Leveraging Amazon’s extensive inventory and low prices, Amazon Assistant shows you contextual notifications throughout your shopping journey with Amazon’s best offers.

I installed Amazon Assistant from the promotion page. Would I get the INR100 Apay Balance now?

In order to receive the INR100 APay balance, you must 1) Install Amazon Assistant from the promotion page, 2) click on the Amazon Assistant icon in your browser, 3)Go through the quick tutorial to see a promotional offer card, 4)Make a purchase of min. INR499 on amazon.in during the promotional period.

Why am I not seeing the promotional shop now/redemption card on amazon assistant interface?

To see the promotional offer card, you need to 1) Install Amazon Assistant from the promotion landing page (www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/...mo), 2) Confirm that you have not already claimed the cashback*, and 3) Make sure the promotion is still active and has not expired.

Make sure that: 1) You start your purchase by clicking on Amazon Assistant, 2) The eligible items cost at least INR499 before shipping and tax.3) A confirmation mail would be sent & INR100 Amazon pay Balance would be automatically credited to your amazon account by 31 January 2019

This “Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (”Amazon") on the www.am...in desktop website only (“Amazon.in”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in; the Gift Card Terms issued by QwikCilver and the Money Balance T&Cs. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms or the Money Balance T&Cs are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
This Offer is only valid from 18th January 2019 to 27th January 2019, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
During the Offer Period, every person who: (a) downloads the Amazon Assistant tool on his/ her web browser; (b) thereafter signs-in to his/ her Amazon.in account; and © makes a minimum purchase of INR 499 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional promotional Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 100 (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited). Offer is limited to one per Purchaser and Amazon.in account and may not be combined with other offers.
Each Purchaser will be eligible to receive the promotional Amazon.in Gift Cardonly once on the first eligible order made in accordance with Clause 4 above, irrespective of the number of orders made during the Offer Period, provided that the such order is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, or the purchased product(s) is not returned or refunded by the Purchaser.
Amazon.in Gift Card Balance will be added to the Amazon Pay Balance of the eligible Purchaser on or before 31st January 2019 and can be redeemed subject to the terms and conditions available at [https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/d...ay….
Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
This Offer is provided to you on a best effort basis and availing this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any matter in connection with the Offer.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of and/ or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.

Link Copied

Is It Instant Off or Cashback??
And Does it get mentioned at the checkout page like other offers??

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

little confuse image says 100 off t&C says CB as Amazon Gift card 100

as I’m not eligible for current offer – I can’t clarify, pls contact Amazon CC

T&C are here

To see the promotional offer card, you need to 1) Install Amazon Assistant from the promotion landing page (www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/a...mo), 2) Confirm that you have not already claimed the cashback*, and 3) Make sure the promotion is still active and has not expired.

This “Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (”Amazon") on the www.ama...in desktop website only (“Amazon.in”).
Amazon.in Gift Card Balance will be added to the Amazon Pay Balance of the eligible Purchaser on or before 31st January 2019 and can be redeemed subject to the terms and conditions available at [https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....

Link Copied

CC Says Its Cashback Offer

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Its Cashback Offer, not a discount offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/gp/BIT/aapromo/ref=amb_li...
Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back for the purchase of INR499 or more

Open in desktop

1. Click on the button below to install Amazon Assistant on your PC>
2. Open Amazon Assistant through the Amazon icon in your browser>
3. Complete the 3 click tutorial>
4. Change country settings to India>
5. Click on the INR 100 offer card>
6. Shop physical goods of ₹499 or more before 28 January 2019.

Supported browsers :
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Opera
360 Safe Browser
360 Quick Browser
Sogou Explorer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Promotion T&Cs:

“Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back for purchase of INR499 or more”
This “Install Amazon Assistant & get INR 100 back as Amazon Pay Balance for purchase of INR 499 or more” offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the www.ama...in desktop website only (“Amazon.in”).

This Offer is only valid from 18 January 2019 to 27 January, 2019, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice.

During the Offer Period, every person who: (a) downloads the Amazon Assistant tool on his/ her web browser; (b) thereafter signs-in to his/ her Amazon.in account; and © makes a minimum purchase of INR 499 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional Amazon.in Gift Card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) worth INR 100 in their Amazon.in account. Offer is limited to one per Purchaser and Amazon.in account and may not be combined with other offers.

Each Purchaser will be eligible to receive the promotional Amazon.in Gift Card only once on the first eligible order made in accordance with Clause 4 above, irrespective of the number of orders made during the Offer Period, provided that the such order is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, or the purchased product(s) is not returned or refunded by the Purchaser.

The Amazon.in Gift Card Balance will be added to the on the ‘Gift and Credits’ component of the Purchaser’s Amazon Pay Balance on or before 31 January, 2019 and can be redeemed subject to the terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display....

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Valid on pantry order?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Hi @AJ89

Yes

makes a minimum purchase of INR 499 of any product listed on Amazon.in by third party sellers (such person hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) within promo period; will be entitled to receive promotional

if you still have any doubt contact Amazon CC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can I combine this with first online payment at amazon? Will I get 100+100₹ or just 100₹?

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

hi

both are different offers – I’m not sure

contact Amazon CC
Link Copied

Repost .  Old offer.

Here is the original post.
https://ddime.i...hU

@nullDealer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where is original??

Link Copied

Sorry, you are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
This offer is only valid for new customers. Looks like you already have Amazon Assistant installed.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Offer applicable on Amazon gift cards purchase?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sorry, you are ineligible to participate in the promotion.
This offer is only valid for new customers. Looks like you already have Amazon Assistant installed.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can we buy amazon physical gift card using this?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I can’t see that after changing the country

Link Copied

its not discount its a cashback offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Working link please

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

offer expired @destructo