Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Instant Cashback Offer: Rs.1800 cashback on Xiaomi Redmi Y2

Instant Cashback Offer: Rs.1800 cashback on Xiaomi Redmi Y2

Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop
Shopping Friend
syed786

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=amb_link_2?ie=UTF8&...
*Instant Cashback Offer Offer: Rs 1800 cashback on Xiaomi Redmi Y2
-————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sale today, 2 PM
-—————————————-*
SALE LINK: https://www.amazon.in/Mi-Redmi-Y2-Gold-32GB/dp/...
-———————————————————————————————
Terms & conditions
• Offer is only applicable on Xiaomi Redmi Y2
• Offer is applicable for Airtel Prepaid customers in India only
• Offer is applicable only on Airtel Prepaid recharges of Rs. 199 or Rs. 448 done through My Airtel App.
• Offer is applicable only for recharges done on the Primary number on the MyAirtel App. Recharges done for any added account will not be eligible to avail this Offer.
• The Cashback will be provided in the form of 36 discount Coupons worth Rs 50 each adding up to total amount worth Rs1800. When customer registers on the myAirtel app on an offer eligible handset, the coupons get credited in the MyAirtel app of the primary number within 24 hours
• The discount coupons would be available for redemption on subsequent recharges of Unlimited packs of Rs 199 or Rs 448 on My Airtel App only. When customer chooses 199 or 448 recharge from the app, the discount coupon applies automatically.
• Customer can use only one discount coupon for one recharge. Multiple discount coupons for single recharge are not allowed
• Discount Coupons cannot be redeemed on any other platform than My Airtel App
• Discount Coupons are non-transferable i.e., the Discount Coupons will be applicable only on recharge for same number on which the offer was credited
• Offer can be availed only once on an eligible handset.
• Offer can be availed only once on a Mobile number. If a primary number that has claimed the offer is removed from the initial handset and inserted in another eligible handset, the offer will not be credited again
• Coupons will become invalid if the customer stops being an active Airtel prepaid customer
• This Coupons are valid for 36 months post credit
• The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
• Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any subscriber for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE OFFER.
AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE MOBILE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
• Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the provisions of the Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
• Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.*

Airtel extra data offer on Xiaomi Redmi Y2: Terms & conditions
1) ‘Extra Data offer on Xiaomi Redmi Y2’ (“Offer”) is being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to new/existing Pre-paid subscribers who wish to avail of Airtel’s mobility services on Xiaomi Redmi Y2
2) Pre-paid Subscriber is eligible for the offer on 199 and 448 recharges only. Offer is valid for first 12 recharges
3) The offer is currently valid on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 purchases done till 31st dec18 unless extended by Airtel.
4) For Prepaid customers, the offer will be applicable for 199 and 448 recharges done post 48 hours of sim insertion in the offer eligible handset
5) Offer is only valid on Xiaomi Redmi Y2. The benefits will not be valid if customer uses the sim in any handset other than Redmi Y2
6) The offer can only be claimed once per handset.
7) This Offer is valid only in India.
8) This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer in the market.
9) The Terms and Conditions of usage of Airtel services continue to be applicable to you as a subscriber of Airtel’s network.
10) Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Offer with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer in the interim, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
11) Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s wireless telecommunication network is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
12) Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.

-———————————————————————————————————-—————————————————————————

Expired
37 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Vu

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

I got excited but then I noticed, these are 36 recharge vouchers of 50 rs each. These will expire after 36 month. So we will not be able to use them all up if we recharge with 82 days plan each time. Evil Airtel.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
grinning grinning joy
View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s Instant ????

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

What’s new this time for being FPD
@Nigel @Jammy @bumblefoot

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Oh no… Whats happening to dd… hushed
FPD ??
@admin

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Cashback is changing form now.
Flat 100% – *Upto 20 rs
Flat 50 – *On 750 and Above
Now 1800 in 36 installments.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How the hell is this crap offer an fpd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@admin

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Airtel still in loottel mood laughing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Chortel to Chor hi rahega…. sunglasses

Link Copied

Anyone know the next sale date

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Tomorrow

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is more dhokha than those YouTube thumbnail clickbaits

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sale on 14th August, 12 PM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What a crap, almost every phone have such shitty offers

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@admin at what basis this is promoted to fpd?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

My comments were deleted after i raised similar questions to admin..he took all my comments personally and then he said in DM that he couldn’t gather my negativity in his personal life and have stopped replying me .

So don’t ask “Why this deal FPD ?”

It’s useless, we don’t have any power and right to ask these questions since our posts can be deleted anyway.
Not worth it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paid promotion, admin behind firewall, lol

Link Copied

Guess a few more vote downs will remove this deal from fpd tag. Similar to mobikwik ones.. smile

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I’ve seen negative VU deals in fpd section earlier.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

See the hotness of the deal.. U guys made it fpd.. Don’t blame admins

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Increasing hotness automatically makes a deal fpd automatically without admin’s permission ?

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Crap

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhadava xiaomi phone hy koi mat lena Removed problem hy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plz suggest me a new gaali for this joy joy joy

Link Copied

admin Why is this still fpd as the hotness is zero now… smile

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Quote me the reason as well the day when you’ll get the reply(unlikely)

replyuser
Click here to reply