Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Introducing Express Delivery on mi.com. Next-day delivery on orders placed by 3 PM.

Introducing Express Delivery on mi.com. Next-day delivery on orders placed by 3 PM.

74°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.mi.com/in/service/express-delivery-...
Order by 3 PM and get guaranteed delivery the next day.
If not delivered, we will promptly refund the delivery charges.

Small cost, big benefits At an introductory price of ₹49, the product ordered will be delivered at your doorstep
the next day.
Learn more
150+ cities for over 90+ Xiaomi products Available in New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Pune and more.
Learn more
Priority service Express delivery orders are shipped on priority over standard delivery orders.
Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions
Express Delivery Service
Express Delivery FAQs and general terms and conditions
1. What are the available shipping speeds?
Currently next day delivery service is available to the users. If the order is placed by the cutoff time, the order will be delivered by 21:00 the next day
2. Are there charges applicable on this, if so what are they?
Yes, the Priority next day delivery service comes with an introductory service cost of ₹49

3. Which items are the shipping speeds available on?
The service is available on wide range of products. Most of the phones, accessories and smart devices can be delivered by next day. You can find the availability of express delivery option at the product page and place order page

4. Is this a guaranteed service?
Yes, we promise to deliver the order within the promised timeline. If delivery is not attempted by that time, the express delivery charges will be automatically refunded

5. How do I avail Express Delivery?
You can see select the express delivery option before placing the order if it is applicable for the order

6. What should I do if I don’t receive my Express Delivery order on the promised date?
Xiaomi automatically refunds Express Delivery shipping charges if you don’t get your Next Day Delivery by the promised date. The delivery charges will be refunded to you in the original mode of payment for pre-paid payments. Refunds will reflect in your account within 5-7 days of delivery. If the payment method used on the order is Cash on Delivery (COD), our support team will contact you to facilitate refund.

7. Why doesn’t my order qualify for Express Delivery?
Order may not quality for following reasons:

Express delivery service is not available for your selected pin code. Its available in 150+ Cities and we are striving to expand it further
Express delivery service is not available for your selected product.
Express delivery service cut-off time is surpassed. The option will be available again at 00:00 hours if you miss the cutoff time for a particular day
8. Are there specific days when Express Delivery is not applicable?
Next day delivery option is available from Monday till Friday. The service is not available on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays

9. How can I track my order?
You can track your order in the order details page from your account – https://store.mi.com/in/user...er

10. Can I exchange my Express Delivery order?
Unfortunately, Express delivery service is not available for exchange orders. We are working towards it and soon this option will be available

11. What do I do if I receive an incorrect /faulty order?
You can always place a replacement request from order details page

12. What happens if I order on COD and the order is delayed? Why should I pay express delivery charge?

While you will have to pay the service fee amount at the time of delivery, Xiaomi automatically refunds Express Delivery shipping charges if you do not get your Next Day Delivery by the promised date. If the payment method used on the order is Cash on Delivery (COD), our support team will contact you to facilitate refund.

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Complete 150 Cities List ?

replyuser
Click here to reply