Introducing Paytm First for 750(+100 cashback) ...

Introducing Paytm First for 750(+100 cashback) and enjoy endless benefits

650
13% OFF 750.0
Images
Deal Cadet
94
364
10

http://Pay...om
Introducing Paytm First for 750(100 cashback) and enjoy endless benefits

360 cashback on adding Paytm money (30 cashback on adding 500 for 12 months)
1200 movies cashback(100 every month)
3 months viu subscription
1 year Sony liv
1 year Eros now
1 year wynk music
1 year gaana

3 months zomato gold
Uber eats- 100 off on 250 twice per month for year
Uber ride pass at discount price
Priority customer care support


Open Paytm app, you will see First Option there i.e Paytm first

See screenshotshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556045/original/Screenshot_20190310-073237.png?1552183373https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556041/original/Screenshot_20190310-072633.png?1552183339https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556040/original/Screenshot_20190310-072626.png?1552183337https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556043/original/Screenshot_20190310-073107.png?1552183343https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556042/original/Screenshot_20190310-073057.png?1552183342https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556044/original/Screenshot_20190310-073112.png?1552183346




  • Expiring In 7 months
21 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Cropped5402850410776047140
Deal Cadet
184
352
5

Good morning bro

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
56
0

Eros Now, Sony Live are shit and Ganna is already available for free only good thing is Uber Rides

Missing
suspended
3
61
6

Pm me if anyone need uber ride code or any other code

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Any low limit to apply movie code

Missing
suspended
3
61
6
vkm28since98623 wrote:

Any low limit to apply movie code

No

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
61
2

free shipping??

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
aky0007 wrote:

Pm me if anyone need uber ride code or any other code

If u have recharge code pls share 1… Thnx in advance…

Cropped2109712364
Deal Cadet
307
244
5
DesiDeemak wrote:

free shipping??

They removed free shipping offer

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1395
21
Expand
arunkbtl wrote:

If u have recharge code pls share 1… Thnx in advance…

PayTm First users are not getting any recharge benefit.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0

Paytm first gold [email protected]/- pa. With annual subscription of erosnow, sony vii etc

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
44
30

What is uber ride code?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1395
21
abhishekkjain wrote:

What is uber ride code?

It will offer you Uber ride pass at discounted price i.e. 49 one ride pass for 5.
PS: You should only buy this membership if you’re already eligible to buy Uber Ride pass as this will not make you eligible for the same. It will just give you discount. Not every Uber user is eligible to avail ride pass

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2795
36
Expand
sardasa wrote:

It will offer you Uber ride pass at discounted price i.e. 49 one ride pass for 5.
PS: You should only buy this membership if you’re already eligible to buy Uber Ride pass as this will not make you eligible for the same. It will just give you discount. Not every Uber user is eligible to avail ride pass

can the code be used on any uber account or is it specific to the mobile no/email linked to paytm

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1395
21
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

can the code be used on any uber account or is it specific to the mobile no/email linked to paytm

It shouldn’t be mobile number specific as nothing like that is mentioned in the t&c.

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2795
36
Expand
sardasa wrote:

It shouldn’t be mobile number specific as nothing like that is mentioned in the t&c.

ok. so even you have not tried yourself. wonder if there are any actual subscribers on DD

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1395
21
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

ok. so even you have not tried yourself. wonder if there are any actual subscribers on DD

There are many. You might wait until someone replies

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Regarding 100 Off on movie tickets.. Is it available on single ticket or we need to purchase 2 or more tickets?

Missing
Deal Newbie
69
20
0

what is the minimum transction for movie ticket …..to get 100 every month

Missing