Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
IPhone 11 @39300

IPhone 11 @39300

362°
39% OFF 64500.0
Deal Cadet
Deal_Destructor

https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcban...m/

According to the SmartBuy offers on HDFC’s website, the iPhone 11 with 64GB is available on a cashback offer of Rs 6,000, while ones with HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card, can also avail 10X reward points on the purchase. The bank is offering reward points up to Rs 19,600 for those who use this particular credit card to buy the iPhone 11. There’s also no-cost EMI up to 6 months. With the rewards benefit and instant discount, the effective discount is Rs 25,600 and the effective price of the phone is Rs 39,300 with the company claiming discount benefits of 39 per cent.

However, the 10X reward points system is not applicable to EMI transactions and only applicable to full swipe transactions. For those who own the HDFC Bank Diners Black Credit Card, they can also get 10X reward points out worth Rs 16,960 on the iPhone 11, along with the Rs 6,000 cashback or instant discount, bringing the effective price down to Rs 41,940.

Expired
17 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have regalia, 10x applicable on it?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes its applicable but first crosscheck on hdfc smartbuy website.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can we redeem reward point as cashback credit in card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

11 non pro seems to be flop, display resolution is less, lesser cameras, lcd display as opposed to amoled, even the body is made of different material than pro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks will update the post with this link

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

how much OP7/7pro and redmi k3 pro would cost with smartbuy thru infinia?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just check on HDFC Smartbuy website they have various offers for other products, the 10X rewards is totally a loot deal but before buying please confirm with the customer care.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice deal. Anyone placing order ? Ill pay extra.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this in addition to 15000 reward points in flipkart/smartbuy offers?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

what will be the effective price for HDFC Regalia?

View 1 more reply
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

What is hdfc credit card customer care number in Gujarat?
Which option to select in ivr?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Stay cautious while using smartbuy cashback offer.
They take months to send the cashback and sometimes do not do it all.
I have been following up for an AC purchase 9 months back and they are saying the transaction was not even done from Smartbuy.

I have the screenshot but they are still not accepting it. Escalated it to higher management.

Point is, I will never trust Smartbuy for such a huge cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That’s why I tend to keep my SmaryBuy purchases limited to Flipkart as they have different UI and URL. In Amazon, they just track using URL params and there is no sure way of saying you’ll get the bonus points. I make sure to take screenshot of final order success page and save in Google Drive, just in case I have to provide it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

on no cost EMI txns reward points are not 5x/3x?

replyuser
Click here to reply