iRobot Roomba 671 WiFi Connected Robot Vacuum ...

iRobot Roomba 671 WiFi Connected Robot Vacuum - Good for Carpets and Hard Floors - Dirt Detect Technology - 3 Stage Cleaning System (750 rs cashback + bank offers)

69°
25150
34% OFF 37900.0
Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
155
3257
30

https://www.amazon.in/irobot-Roomba-671-Vacuum-...

iRobot Roomba 671 WiFi Connected Robot Vacuum – Good for Carpets and Hard Floors – Dirt Detect Technology – 3 Stage Cleaning System

Expiring In 1 day
7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Kakashi  s mangekyo animated by zxcv11791 d464001
Deal Cadet
169
396
9

I have one of these robots. Does a Good job but after some time you realise that sweeping is a lot easier.

The robot now lies in a corner of the house.

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
155
3257
30
swetang wrote:

I have one of these robots. Does a Good job but after some time you realise that sweeping is a lot easier.

The robot now lies in a corner of the house.

does it clean the corners well? i want to buy one of these to replace my kaamwali bai.

Kakashi  s mangekyo animated by zxcv11791 d464001
Deal Cadet
169
396
9

No, it is not a replacement for the kamwali. I bought it in the same hope.

It cleans good no problem. But then, it drags along doormats etc. Can’t be left entirely unsupervised.

However this is my personal experience. Hoping someone else had a better experience.

Hitman
Deal Cadet
100
178
1

https://www.amazon.in/ILIFE-V80-Robotic-Vacuum-...

Have been using this and it is pretty good.
The CC is also very responsive with regards to demo and explaining the features.

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
155
3257
30
swetang wrote:

No, it is not a replacement for the kamwali. I bought it in the same hope.

It cleans good no problem. But then, it drags along doormats etc. Can’t be left entirely unsupervised.

However this is my personal experience. Hoping someone else had a better experience.

In my case, kaamwali either turns into a freaking robber (4 of them!) or a regular absentee (the last one). So yea, I need a helper once in a while. Placed an order, hope it lasts over 7 years

Kakashi  s mangekyo animated by zxcv11791 d464001
Deal Cadet
169
396
9

Its ok.
A little supervision and it should work out fine.

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
155
3257
30
swetang wrote:

Its ok.
A little supervision and it should work out fine.

from what I’ve read so far, things need to be removed like doormats, etc and as you said a little supervision

Missing