Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
 iRobot Roomba 671 WiFi Connected Robot Vacuum - Good for Carpets and Hard Floors - Dirt Detect Technology - 3 Stage Cleaning System  (750 rs cashback + bank offers)

iRobot Roomba 671 WiFi Connected Robot Vacuum - Good for Carpets and Hard Floors - Dirt Detect Technology - 3 Stage Cleaning System (750 rs cashback + bank offers)

90°
34% OFF 37900.0
Deal Hunter
hana25

https://www.amazon.in/irobot-Roomba-671-Vacuum-...

iRobot Roomba 671 WiFi Connected Robot Vacuum – Good for Carpets and Hard Floors – Dirt Detect Technology – 3 Stage Cleaning System

Expired
7 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have one of these robots. Does a Good job but after some time you realise that sweeping is a lot easier.

The robot now lies in a corner of the house.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

does it clean the corners well? i want to buy one of these to replace my kaamwali bai.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No, it is not a replacement for the kamwali. I bought it in the same hope.

It cleans good no problem. But then, it drags along doormats etc. Can’t be left entirely unsupervised.

However this is my personal experience. Hoping someone else had a better experience.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

In my case, kaamwali either turns into a freaking robber (4 of them!) or a regular absentee (the last one). So yea, I need a helper once in a while. Placed an order, hope it lasts over 7 years

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/ILIFE-V80-Robotic-Vacuum-...

Have been using this and it is pretty good.
The CC is also very responsive with regards to demo and explaining the features.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its ok.
A little supervision and it should work out fine.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

from what I’ve read so far, things need to be removed like doormats, etc and as you said a little supervision

replyuser
Click here to reply