Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from BigBasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery

(irresistible offer) Bigbasket : Toor dal (Arhar) 5 kg @ 565 mrp 930

66°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from BigBasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Missing
Deal Captain
15
969
8698
39

Bigbasket : Toor dal (Arhar) 5 kg @ 565 mrp 930 shipping 20 extra for order less than 1000

Rajdhani Arhar dal on grofers value store @226 for 1 kg so 5kg will cost 1130 without discount and en after 10%+5% cashback it will cost about 967 Rs.

www.bigbask...om

  • In Grocery
  • Expired almost 2 years
17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Because all pulses rate are going down

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

Because all pulses rate are going down

Missing
Deal Captain
15
969
8698
39
@chmayank82928 wrote:

Because all pulses rate are going down

I hear you give me the better rate online https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Onlinework4all.com raju
Deal Cadet
0
63
294
35

This is too costly yet. last week I went to local market and shopkeeper told me that prices for pulses has gone down. Toor daal is currently sold at Rs80 per kg in Hatsal Road, Uttam nagar,Delhi. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
3
191
1294
126

V costly… Don’t buy online. .Rs. 65-80 is rate now

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
3
191
1294
126

V costly… Don’t buy online. .Rs. 65-80 is rate now

Cropped5932837107162493563
Deal Colonel
1,907
15,674
66350
686
@chmayank82928 wrote:

Because all pulses rate are going down

Absolutely right rs50 less on all pulses.. Now all pulses around 100 rs

Missing
Deal Captain
15
969
8698
39
@samganda wrote:

@chmayank82928 wrote:

Because all pulses rate are going down

Absolutely right rs50 less on all pulses.. Now all pulses around 100 rs

agree with 20%cashback from payzapp you can get it under 100 rs. per kg effectively at your doorstep and for icici users on Tuesday could be under 90 per kg. if you are still getting it cheaper than that go for it. The retailer’s that I shop from (very rarely now ) don’t seem to offer it at that price may be they will in coming days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42799
735

@VijayBhai Always mention the city when posting a BigBasket deal. The price is shown as 720 for the 5 Kg packet in Bangalore.

As for people saying that 565 is still expensive, they are forgetting the BigBasket 20% cashback offers from Payzapp and Citibank.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
246
15

Big Bazaar in Hyderabad it was Rs. 105 for Toor Dal & Rs. 158 for Urad Dal per kg.

Thumbimgcrop 1459895153359
Deal Cadet
1
140
238
4

Prices just had a steep fall , wait some time bigbasket will offer good prices in future, but right now it’s costly comparing to local

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

Big basket looted me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

i bought 2kg @ 310 Toor dal desi last week

Mainly bcuz they were giving discount of 100 rs thought good deal
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0
@VijayBhai wrote:

@chmayank82928 wrote:

Because all pulses rate are going down

I hear you give me the better rate online https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

see other’s comments

Missing
Deal Captain
15
969
8698
39
@DealSeeker wrote:

@VijayBhai Always mention the city when posting a BigBasket deal. The price is shown as 720 for the 5 Kg packet in Bangalore.

As for people saying that 565 is still expensive, they are forgetting the BigBasket 20% cashback offers from Payzapp and Citibank.

sure verified in Delhi since it was bigbasket product thought it would be generic seems that it not the case

Images
Deal Captain
18
1
7832
67

prices are soon down so 5KG stock now not worth….

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42799
735
@VijayBhai wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@VijayBhai Always mention the city when posting a BigBasket deal. The price is shown as 720 for the 5 Kg packet in Bangalore.

As for people saying that 565 is still expensive, they are forgetting the BigBasket 20% cashback offers from Payzapp and Citibank.

sure verified in Delhi since it was bigbasket product thought it would be generic seems that it not the case


Actually, prices on BigBasket are almost always city-specific, especially for staples. This is why I always ask people to specify cities for BigBasket deals. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing