Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
iVOOMi IV-PB15K1 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank (Black)

iVOOMi IV-PB15K1 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank (Black)

135°
32% OFF 999.0
Analyst
alienteck

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B077641PLW/ref...

https://www.amazon.in/iVOOMi-IV-PB15K1-10000mAH...

iVOOMi PB20K IV-PBP20BLK 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank (Black) for 1189
20000mAH Lithium-Polymer Battery
Dual USB Output, Output Efficiency >85%
Lithium Polymer Battery makes it more durable and optimizes charging efficiency & ensures device maximum battery life
Full Charges in 9-10hrs, Output Efficiency(Full Charge): 2.5mAh battery 7 times
Compatible with 5V/2A, 9V/ 2A and 12V/1.5A charging
Power Saving Mechanism: Automatic discharge current when fully charged, LED Indicators
Temperature Resistance: Heat-sensitive and temperature control mechanism
1 Year Brand Warranty (600+ Service Centers Across India)
Beautiful & Handy Design, Easy to carry anywhere

Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback – INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier.
25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only.

One of the few powerbanks I like because they seem to have true capacity. Been using it for over 6 months daily and still going strong. Not as cheap as the other brands but it is rare to find any powerbank that holds capacity after a few months of daily use.

Expired
2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same will be selling different seller at 599

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

They can sell it for half the price but I am not going to buy it except from a trusted seller.. I am sure you can buy it at the sidewalks for rs200 or what not..

This is from a high volume seller so I know the stock will be new and recently manufactured. Batteries especially rechargeable go bad in 6 months of just sitting around. And in an year they would lose 50% of capacity just on the shelf. The importer charges much more for this but I paid the extra knowing it wont be a discharged old unit.

Techmatics4u is a 3star seller and seems they are shipping it from their shop.. Appario is amazon fulfilled.. why take the chance for rs79? You have to use this for an year and it needs to work every day.. You don’t want to carry around a useless extra gadget stuck_out_tongue that fails half way..

replyuser
Click here to reply