Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
ixigo Get Flat Rs.750 cashback + Free Copy Of Twinkal Khana  new Book

ixigo Get Flat Rs.750 cashback + Free Copy Of Twinkal Khana new Book

95°
Deal Newbie
krushnamistr...

Flight ticket must be booked via ixibook (Cleartrip, Musafir, Yatra) on ixigo.com
All users booking via ixibook are eligible to get a free copy of Twinkle Khanna’s ‘The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad’
To avail the offer, flights must be booked between 15th – 22nd November. There is no restriction on date of travel.
Users will be sent an email post booking on their registered email ID. They will need to fill a form with their postal address details.
Everyone receiving a physical copy will also receive a free digital copy of the book.
The book will be shipped by Juggernaut Books within 30 days of booking to the postal address that the user provides.
Get more information related to ixigo cashback here.
https://www.ixig...m/

Expired
3 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if i want to book 3 tickets means, i have to done one by one or 3 tickets at a same time to get 750 rs cashback per ticket.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@desibuddy wrote:

if i want to book 3 tickets means, i have to done one by one or 3 tickets at a same time to get 750 rs cashback per ticket.

3 tickets to be booked one by one…But not sure if it can be done using only 1 account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@desibuddy wrote:

Book the tickets one by one also note that cashback allowed only on 3 flights per month. If you want the book too then I guess you will have to use 3 different id’s.

replyuser
Click here to reply