Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Jet Airways special fares in Economy starting at INR 923 on select flights within India.

Jet Airways special fares in Economy starting at INR 923 on select flights within India.

129°
Deal Newbie
srbjain90

http://www.jetairways.com/EN/IN/Hom...px
Terms and Conditions

This offer is available on jetairways.com and Jet Airways mobile app
Special fares are available in Economy on select routes* within India operated by Jet Airways
Applicable on one way and return journey
Tickets must be purchased between Apr 8, 2016 and Apr 10, 2016
Travel must commence and the entire journey must be completed between May 2, 2016 and Sep 30, 2016
Child and / or infant discount is not permitted
Date change, flight change and / or refund charges will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule
Entire journey must be booked on booking class – W, O and V
Limited seats available on a first come, first serve basis
Discount is applicable on select non-stop flights
This offer is not applicable if booking is done using the Multicity option
Stand a chance to win IPL 2016 match tickets or a Complimentary Upgrade
Fare displayed is applicable for one way journey from Imphal to Guwahati
Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.

Book via Ixigo to make the deal even sweeter.

Expired
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@Spock bro Very high fares. So far, I have shortlisted two deals, one HSBC one on Cleartrip app with 300 Rs discount (one way) and other is flat 500 Paytm cashback one.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@Plato wrote: @Spock bro Very high fares. So far, I have shortlisted two deals, one HSBC one on Cleartrip app with 300 Rs discount (one way) and other is flat 500 Paytm cashback one.

Aye Aye Captain … errr i mean Major https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

I was just not aware of the nitty-gritties, just scanned for few terms and all these posts showed up.

replyuser
Click here to reply