Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
pay Rs.500/- get 1.5 GB/day & unlimited outgoing to Jio for 84 days, 50GB data voucher & Rs.21 main balance for non-jio calls

pay Rs.500/- get 1.5 GB/day & unlimited outgoing to Jio for 84 days, 50GB data voucher & Rs.21 main balance for non-jio calls

0% OFF
Generous
ssganesh

https://www.jio.com/jio-top-up-recharge...ns

Hi guys… i don’t know if it was a repost.

if you use jio mobile data heavly then this tip will be useful to you.

if you want to recharge your jio sim with 399/- and you want more data then dont recharge 399 plan directly. firstly, recharge with 500/- topup.

1) 500 topup gives 420/- main bal and 50GB free data voucher that can be redeemed and available on “my vouchers” section.

2) Recharge 399 plan by using 420/- main bal.

3) 500(topup) minus 420(main bal) is equal to 80/-

we are paying 80/- for 50GB data voucher.

4) 420(main bal) minus 399(plan amount) is equal to 21/-

finally, we are getting 50GB voucher for 80/- and also we have 21/- main bal after completing total process… smile

more info:- dont say “we can’t recharge with main bal. stuck_out_tongue

open myjio app→recharge→others→select 399 plan→pay with main bal.

what other word means? regular plans they can be recharged with main bal were moved to other catagory. look at this link once:-

https://www.jio.com/jio-other-recharge...ns

Expired
13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Bhai if I use 399 then I can use 50 discount voucher.

But if you need 50 GB extra then good trick.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All my 50 voucher showing expiry of 1 nov 2019. Please check yours. Looks like 50 voucher may not work for long.

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

at most places, with the speed available, perple are not even able to use the daily data quota. what they will do with extra GB

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Totally agree.

And even if you complain they reply same crap everytime but never actually works on to fix the issue.

I’m planning to port to other network only due to pathetic speed of Jio.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

The more appropriate title will be,
pay Rs.500, get 1.5 GB/day &unlimited outgoing to Jio for 84 days plus 50 GB and Rs.21 for other outgoing calls

Generous Generous
Link Copied

congrats! the title you wrote was added to the thread! smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Never seen consists speed during peak hours and network issues also pending since 2years in Bangalore..still stick with Airtel..but same issue with Airtel also..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Jio has improved a lot in the last few months in my location not too far from Bangalore. Band 5 now gives 4-8Mbps even during peak hours. Ofc after midnight B40 gives 15-40Mbps easily. With 64QAM Jio has finally matched the AVOID group although years late.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Just recharge with 444 pack and get extra 42GB data relative to 399 pack. Otherwise topups accumulated at a discount will be more cost-effective.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

May b this is time for BSNL ….. Less users im changed to BSNL … Data speed is good compared to Jio…30% better speed …. Amazon prime movies watching without buffering

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Idhar wifi pe 1gb use nahi hota , ye baki bakchodi q kare

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Every month Amazon gives 100% cashback upto 50. Also FreeCharge Paytm is there. Do 50 recharges every time you get offers. So basically you get 5gb vocher and 39 balance every time for doing nothing. Or for small amounts

replyuser
Click here to reply