Hotness Jio Celebration Pack

Hot Deal Jio Celebration Pack

543°
Missing
Deal Cadet
274
164
6

http://j...om
Jio again giving 2gb data per day for 4 days absolutely free for some user check your account https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556606/original/IMG_20190313_190335.jpg?1552484191

Expired 12 months
27 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
214
758
7

I have never got like these

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135

What I noticed is, I get this from like 7PM and it ends at like 6am.. So 2 days of the offer is wasted.. Now I get up very early because of this..

Missing
Deal Cadet
186
362
6

Now a days Jio is providing maximum speed of 200kbps in my area.so,this is useless to me pensive pensive pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
303
7

Bhai mujhe 2 gb main balance uske alawe 2 gb = 4 gb for 3 months in 498 rs me ab ye 4 days wala bhi 2 gb = 6 gb daily sob sob sob

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
303
7
rohitx wrote:

Now a days Jio is providing maximum speed of 200kbps in my area.so,this is useless to me pensive pensive pensive

Thats depend on area wise or complain jio on 198

Missing
Entertainer
344
35881
361
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Thats depend on area wise or complain jio on 198

Try Jio 198 once. When you select Customer Care option, IVR goes back to Main menu.

Internet is actually going high and low in intervals.
Not only Jio, same happening with Vodafone internet as well. Airtel 3G is going good.

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
303
7
Expand
saucap wrote:

Try Jio 198 once. When you select Customer Care option, IVR goes back to Main menu.

Internet is actually going high and low in intervals.
Not only Jio, same happening with Vodafone internet as well. Airtel 3G is going good.

Bhai my jio works good but airtel network goes down and down

Missing
Deal Cadet
186
362
6
Expand
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Thats depend on area wise or complain jio on 198

Already contacted them around 5or6 times via call,tweeter and mail.But no solution provided.Now I can only depend on my luck and God! pensive pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1166
18
tusharrai87839 wrote:

Thier celebration is not getting over

Google CEO Came To Their House So Again Calls For Celebration laughing

Missing
Entertainer
344
35881
361
tusharrai87839 wrote:

Thier celebration is not getting over

When poor people calls for celebration, they raise toast. When Mukki bhai is celebrating, he gives data.

Mahamantri! Sab kaneezon mein 8 GB data baant diyaa jaaye! Hukm ki tameel ho..

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
20
0

User specific, only for card holder.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Bhai mujhe 2 gb main balance uske alawe 2 gb = 4 gb for 3 months in 498 rs me ab ye 4 days wala bhi 2 gb = 6 gb daily sob sob sob

Beta tum ab resolution 4k rkha karo woh dekhte wakt agar desidime se paise bachake premium subscription liya hoga toh. This way you’ll exhaust your 6GB with full enthusiasm. Ahem. Ahem.

Missing
Deal Cadet
136
854
11
saurabhvina506 wrote:

Bhai mujhe 2 gb main balance uske alawe 2 gb = 4 gb for 3 months in 498 rs me ab ye 4 days wala bhi 2 gb = 6 gb daily sob sob sob

2 GB main balance?

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0
Expand
rohitx wrote:

Already contacted them around 5or6 times via call,tweeter and mail.But no solution provided.Now I can only depend on my luck and God! pensive pensive

399 per month in europe its 50 euro …so relax

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
152
2
alienteck wrote:

What I noticed is, I get this from like 7PM and it ends at like 6am.. So 2 days of the offer is wasted.. Now I get up very early because of this..

Lol.

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
303
7
Expand
sunnydhoke16273 wrote:

Beta tum ab resolution 4k rkha karo woh dekhte wakt agar desidime se paise bachake premium subscription liya hoga toh. This way you’ll exhaust your 6GB with full enthusiasm. Ahem. Ahem.

Beta tum hi rakho 4 k resolution, jarurat nhi 4k ka jitna chahiye bahut hai jyade ki ichsa nhi

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
303
7
Expand
rohitx wrote:

Already contacted them around 5or6 times via call,tweeter and mail.But no solution provided.Now I can only depend on my luck and God! pensive pensive

Last option is consumer forum or wait bhai aaj mera bhi net bahut slow chal raha pata nhi weather change human k sath sath machines pe bhi effect karta hi hoga

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
418
3163
85
tusharrai87839 wrote:

Thier celebration is not getting over

would be more kind of them if they could notify of their celebration via sms.app notification stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135

JIO doing some upgrades or sea cable problem or something because one by one all of them had problems but JIO is now back to normal.. Have not tested Idea again but even they dropped to 25KB/sec speeds while normally I would get 3-5MB/sec as no one uses them. BSNL on the other hand still gets 200KB/sec when it works.. They have some major issues that wont be easily solved until replaced by some chinese..

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
26
0
Riggu03 wrote:

I have never got like these

Have three connections but I don’t get it. Not sure on what basis they provide it

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
342
3396
65
alienteck wrote:

What I noticed is, I get this from like 7PM and it ends at like 6am.. So 2 days of the offer is wasted.. Now I get up very early because of this..

+1

Even I’m getting like that… 2days is getting wasted imp imp

JIO doesn’t send any SMS/App notification after adding this pack which is really frustrating

From last week, I’m not able to finish my 1.5GB/day too..all of sudden its behaving like 2G confused confused cry

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4005
58

Not yet credited to my account… pensive

Missing