Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Jio phone At Rs.699 Only

Jio phone At Rs.699 Only

12K°
53% OFF 1499.0
Pro Mobile Guru
ManyFaceGod
https://www.jio.com/en-in/ji...ne Jio Phone, the affordable smart feature phone supporting 4G LTE, will be available for purchase with a special price of Rs. 699 during this festive season, Reliance Jio announced through a press statement on Tuesday. The phone was launched at Rs. 1,500 back in July 2017, though it received an exchange offer last month that brought its price down to effectively Rs. 501. However, the telco has now announced that the new discounted price, which is available under the "Jio Phone Diwali 2019" offer, will be applicable without any "special conditions" or exchange discounts. Jio Phone price in India, special offers As per the Jio Phone Diwali 2019 offer, the Jio Phone price in India will be set at Rs. 699. Reliance Jio is also committed to offering data benefits worth Rs. 700 for customers recharging the Jio Phone. To avail additional data, customers will need to make the first seven recharges for which the telco will add additional Rs. 99 worth of data.
Expired
137 Comments  |  
92 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Most 3rd class Phone
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Can you explain why is it so???
View 29 more replies
Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Yes the phone is laggy and yes it not very usable for media consumption. But for 700 rupees, i don't think u will get a better phone in the whole world. For people looking for a phone to just make calls(which was the actual purpose of a phone), will find this deal very satisfying.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don’t want to fight.. Just go & check service centres.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai u lucky. Mera 2 Phone both damaged.. 1 keypad not working & second one battery drain like water.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

I bought this when they had said full 1500 refund on returning the phone. I still use it for alarm sweat_smile
Anyway i can return this and get my deposit back?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do they give deposit back without any hassles

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It is really third class phone, I have two, I am not able to use it at all (I got trapped by buying Rs 500 vouchers). Also I think JIO company has very big control on internet media. You wont find bad word of this phone on internet. Even I tried to post the Ad on OLX , they removed the ad stating – as per company policy it is now allowed. It is very laggy phone, even normal dial function is pathetic.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

From last 2 years it’s my home’s most used phone in 0 charges(as I already recharged upcoming 4 years nearly free through Amazon paytm etc offers) 😀😀

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

but now price still show Rs.1500 not 699

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

From 4th Oct.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Press button for 1 time
Automatically show 3-4 times
#jadooo

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Worst phone ever

Generous Generous
Link Copied

many model are available in Jiophone. i am using F120B model and its working good. bought on dec 2018. i hacked it and enabled hotspot feature. now i am enjoying jiophone as portable hotspot. we can unlock jiophone for using other sim cards but calls will not work due to other sim card. only internet will work.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Bro How to enable Hotspot in jio phone?

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Recharge with ₹-49/- & enjoy full month calling.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

28 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has any1 returned the phone and got their security deposit back??

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

+1 even i wanna know

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I m living in centre of patna, bihar during heavy rain from 5 days jio netwok didn’t work but airtel saves my life, now i hate jio bhale wo best offer de

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We got a JioPhone for my grandad and it’s been nothing short of trouble ever since.
The quality of the product is definitely not up to the mark constantly throwing issues, and its been atleast 4 times we had visit the service center for repair.

Link Copied

The buy link is not active yt i guess
. Anyone?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://www.jio.com/en-in/ji...ne

JioPhone Diwali 2019 Offer, entitles you to a total Diwali gift of Rs. 1500 from Jio.

You can save Rs. 800, as you can get a JioPhone for a special price of only Rs 699, as against the current price of Rs. 1500. You will also get additional data worth Rs. 700 taking the total benefit to Rs. 1500.

The additional data benefit of 0.5GB/day, will be given on your first 7 recharges of Rs. 99/- & above, which will be applicable on new Jio SIM bought with the JioPhone, as part of the JioPhone Diwali 2019 Offer.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

3rd class phone.. even 300-400rs ikall etc works better

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Correct. I wonder why they wont provide a good phone even in higher price range. I would definitely purchase it even if the price is 1500 because of the attractive tariff.

WARNING. If you are shot tempered or someone with less patience, this phone is not for you. confused

Link Copied

get now option goes no where

Link Copied

Available on Az or fk? pls add link

Link Copied

Can anybody guide me How to purchase it @ 699. Get Now button on Jio website is not working?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes bro, you need to visit jio office or store because if you order online also you need to pay extra Rs.99 for shipping charges

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Get now.option not working

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

selling keypad phones in 2019

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Using it for 1.5 years. Gets the work done. Rs 49 plan alone is worth more then this phone. Like all people, I also had keypad issue after 8 months but Jio office replaced with brand new ohone hand to hand. Seems like the people reviewing ‘3rd class’ ‘worst’ etc were hoping iPhone performance in this price with Rs 49 recharge a month.

Link Copied

can we use old jio sim in this new phone ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

of course.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

This is available in store only and all are old handsets. Local mobile shops sell latest models but at 1500.

A lot of people faced issues I had to replace phone 2 times but at time of new phone first thing is buy the 50 bucks silicone cover. No issues for last 1 Year for any handset.

Also no need to buy a new Sim card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is the latest model?
I thought there are only two models now of 699 and 2999 rs.

Keys are too hard to click. I feel terrible when a number comes few seconds after clicking. The number “’7” permanently stopped working in my phone now. pensive

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You must fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for the offer:
Get a JioPhone along with a new Jio connection, on or after 4th Oct 2019.
Recharge with Rs.99/- or above

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Not necessary. I brought without sim from rel digital store(co-owned). Guy asked if you got ur own sim? I said yes and he took out the new sim from phone and handed me phone.

Rs.699 charged to credit card. No sim no recharge xtra.
Mine was 30th phone sold in yesterday till 8:30pm

View 14 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can I buy this now and give back after sometime to get 1500?

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Lol

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply