Hotness Jio Phone Gift Card @1095 (Get Jio Phone + 6 Mo...

Hot Deal Jio Phone Gift Card @1095 (Get Jio Phone + 6 Months Unlimited Voice & Data) Rs 101 Data Voucher for FREE (@501 Refundable)

723°
504
68% OFF 1594.0
40 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
197
605
8

Hang_Battery Remove_Hang cry

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
595
7878
94
viratkohlianu18112 wrote:

Hang_Battery Remove_Hang cry

Brother when we use it lovely no hang
But if we want to use it fastly then it will hang

Download
Entertainer
13
34711
347
lovehurtin55 wrote:

Jio phn are worst 😑
They hang
Altough cheap call plan on these phones bt still you will regreat after 2 3months usage

+1 Bhai seriously! I think they have updated some missing patch in their update only. Now every other day I have to take out battery and put back and restart phone. I am taking good care of phone. Only one more year remaining to get refund and upgrade to another but now this phone started hanging. Maybe before the return period start, they will kill the phone with some software update.

Cropped135690106
Deal Cadet
197
605
8
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Brother when we use it lovely no hang
But if we want to use it fastly then it will hang

Brother , For Us , This Phone was just Replacement of Landline Phone.
We use only for making and receiving calls.
#UsedVeryLovely.

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
595
7878
94
Expand
viratkohlianu18112 wrote:

Brother , For Us , This Phone was just Replacement of Landline Phone.
We use only for making and receiving calls.
#UsedVeryLovely.

Right
But I have used this phone as watching Jio TV + song & calling stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
Multiple use

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
595
7878
94
Expand
saucap wrote:

+1 Bhai seriously! I think they have updated some missing patch in their update only. Now every other day I have to take out battery and put back and restart phone. I am good care of phone. Only one more year remaining to get refund and upgrade to another but now this phone started hanging. Maybe before the return period start, they will kill the phone with some software update.

stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
I never need in out battery
Img 20170723 084238
Deal Newbie
75
91
0
Expand
alkhaji wrote:

I agree. I am repenting after buying it. Moreover battery also died after 6 months.

Yes battry last 3 to 4 hrs only
Bought it for mom earlier

Img 20170723 084238
Deal Newbie
75
91
0
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:
stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

I never need in out battery

Hehe similar condition dude
Phn hangs sometime after call have to remove battery

Img 20170723 084238
Deal Newbie
75
91
0
Expand
saucap wrote:

+1 Bhai seriously! I think they have updated some missing patch in their update only. Now every other day I have to take out battery and put back and restart phone. I am taking good care of phone. Only one more year remaining to get refund and upgrade to another but now this phone started hanging. Maybe before the return period start, they will kill the phone with some software update.

Waiting for reund only 🍻

Download
Entertainer
13
34711
347
Expand
lovehurtin55 wrote:

Waiting for refund only 🍻

I think by end of this May, this phone will be doing Mayday Mayday!

Missing
Deal Cadet
88
118
3
lovehurtin55 wrote:

Jio phn are worst 😑
They hang
Altough cheap call plan on these phones bt still you will regreat after 2 3months usage

It’s working great since one year.. I have 2 phones in my family.. They are great..

Missing