Hotness Jio recharge 365 days in 1599

Hot Deal Jio recharge 365 days in 1599

830°
1599
6% OFF 1699.0
Image
Deal Newbie
57
68
1
Jio recharge 365 days in 1599

Jio recharge 365 Days 1599 on payzap

Coupon code – RECHARGE 

Expiring In 28 days
87 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
46
810
10

Can we queue it up after couple of 399 plans?

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
123
3

Where to do recharge…in Jio or phone pe

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13120
147

how much gb per day?

Image
Deal Newbie
57
68
1
Varada wrote:

Can we queue it up after couple of 399 plans?

Yes you can
Plan will be activated after current plan ends

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
46
810
10
Expand
mangesh.khaire618 wrote:

Yes you can
Plan will be activated after current plan ends

oops, then what about the already queued 2 number of 399 plans? It will be activated only after 1599 plan?

Image
Deal Newbie
57
68
1

Nope, The sequence you recharge as per that plans will be activated

Image
Deal Newbie
57
68
1
Expand
Varada wrote:

oops, then what about the already queued 2 number of 399 plans? It will be activated only after 1599 plan?

Nope, The sequence you recharge as per that plans will be activated

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
207
11
Expand
Varada wrote:

oops, then what about the already queued 2 number of 399 plans? It will be activated only after 1599 plan?

Yes first 399 plan than 1699 plan

Img 20171224 103057
Deal Cadet
235
338
6
Varada wrote:

Can we queue it up after couple of 399 plans?

Max 4 can be queued I think

Missing
Deal Newbie
127
92
0

this is standard 10% cb, can work on any recharge

Image
Deal Newbie
57
68
1

Yes
But as all plan tariff hike by 40%
This is best time to go for 365 days Recharge only in 1599

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
74
1

Quit Jio without changing your number

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
80
2

Do recharge with jio voucher 50 off each time, we 4×50, 200 off na, why 1699? Do 555 @ 505 via jio app

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55

My recharge for jio with payzapp is failed

Sdsd
Deal Cadet
122
564
25
srini1973 wrote:

My recharge for jio with payzapp is failed

mine worked like charm, got instant 100 back also.

don’t forget to enter RECHARGE code

Kingsman the secret service 1
Deal Cadet
190
326
11

Do u get IUC balance in this 1599 recharge?

Image
Deal Newbie
57
68
1
RoyalChor wrote:

Do u get IUC balance in this 1599 recharge?

IUC can be done separately, Every month you will get offer for 50-100% cashback for Freecharge/Amazon/Paytm

Image
Deal Newbie
57
68
1
srini1973 wrote:

My recharge for jio with payzapp is failed

You can try again
Check transaction history first

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55
Expand
stealdeal wrote:

mine worked like charm, got instant 100 back also.

don’t forget to enter RECHARGE code

Its not about coupon code, recharge failed and refunded by hdfc bank.

Image
Deal Newbie
57
68
1
rayzz wrote:

Do recharge with jio voucher 50 off each time, we 4×50, 200 off na, why 1699? Do 555 @ 505 via jio app

84 days * 4 recharge = 336 days = INR 505 * 4 = 2020
Still having gap of 29 days

365 days * 1 recharge = 365 days = INR 1599(Including 100 RS Payzapp cashback)

Do some math bro sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
332
3

Jio is offering plans with 6p/min off-net calls while other operators are offering unlimited free offnet calls. Is it a good idea to stay with Jio and not porting to other providers?

Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
181
1194
20
ansh170993 wrote:

Jio is offering plans with 6p/min off-net calls while other operators are offering unlimited free offnet calls. Is it a good idea to stay with Jio and not porting to other providers?

Aap kis duniya Mei hai Bhaisaab? Check AVoId’s revised plans

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
332
3

@SandipxDip I agree they have increased their prices already but they are still offering unlimited free calling with their plans. I just wanted an opinion for scenario after 6th Dec, if you compare Jio with other operators.

Missing