Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
JioPhone (Black) on Amazon (1500/-)

JioPhone (Black) on Amazon (1500/-)

1804°

Deal Wiki

41 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any cashback offer available??

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

If you have added money via cash load then you already getting 20% discount ☺☺☺

View 3 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Reliance Digital.. (Hope this is not a fraud seller)

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

My one of friend name is amBani he is not corepati..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You will get cash back on “cash on load” only upon the extra amount you paid after product price….but not on product price.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

They are saying to first add and then order

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can you tell me how will I get cashback ?
and whats maximum I will get?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it good compared to JIOFi Device. I am using JIOFi Device. I could see the 49RS recharge I am using the 399 option of Recharging

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Don’t compare this and JioFi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it true this phone is dropping in price to 800?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

who said it?

Link Copied

waiting for BOGO free offer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What is BOGO offer ?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Master stroke by Mukesh Ambani, ₹1500/- as refundable security deposit for Reliance Jio for 3 years with phone cost as 0 and no payment to govt as it’s not sale but security, clear cut loss of 28% GST.

Imagine even if 1% of the population goes for it, then multiply it by 1500 ….

Learn how to make money …

Link Copied

Firstly GST rate is 12%,
Secondly when vat was there it was 5%
Thirdly it’s refundable after 3 years, if it’s not refunded then it’s considered as sale and GST has to be paid on it.

View 10 more replies
Link Copied

No such benefit of buying online as you need to visit jio store in order to get it activated.
So better go to jio store and get it right away

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i Will sell my jiophone for 30% discount… Almost new with Box!

Link Copied

willing to take it at 50%.
pm me..

View 1 more reply
Pro CouponBaba Pro CouponBaba
Link Copied

Features
Get your effectively free JioPhone; just pay security deposit of INR 1,500
Unlimited Voice and Data at Rs. 49 for 28 days | 4G VoLTE with HD voice calls and Video calling
Access to Jio apps – 1 cr+ songs with JioMusic, 6000+ movies with JioCinema, 400+ channels with JioTV, Breaking news in your language with JioXpressNews, and many more
HelloJio, your own voice assistant. Speak to it to make calls, send SMS, open apps, play music and more
2MP rear and 0.3MP front camera | Expandable memory upto 128GB | Internal Storage 4GB | 2000mAh battery
Visit nearest Reliance Digital or Jio Store with device, original box and your Aadhar number for activation

Warranty Details : 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase

Generous Generous
Link Copied

@simbha3 who else can manage to sell a 750rs feature phone (or 500rs or 250rs since it’s ordered in bulk??) at 1500rs https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Here we are trying to analyse if it’s a good deal or a bad deal while he is laughing all the way to the bank!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I recently bought samsung guru for Rs.1200 as backup phone. The phone is so dumb you can’t even change wallpaper. And here we have bunch of lunk heads debating whether a phone that can stream music, videos, has wifi and bluetooth is worth 1500. And falsely accuse the company of “scamming” them. LOL. Their heads are so full of hatred they can’t even think straight. LOL.

Link Copied

Ha ha.. perfectly put it😂😂

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply