Jockey Men's Clothing & Innerwear Buy 2 Get 1 F...

Jockey Men's Clothing & Innerwear Buy 2 Get 1 Free

120°
Img 20190802 012017
Deal Lieutenant
253
3657
39
Jockey Men's Clothing & Innerwear Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/all/pr?sid=all&offer=n...
.

Expired about 1 year
6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1

How to order this??

0
Deal Cadet
85
142
1

Do I need to buy 2 pack of 2 i.e. 4 in order to get one ?
e.g. Jockey Men Brief (Pack of 2)

Img 20190802 012017
Deal Lieutenant
253
3657
39
shhekhar wrote:

Do I need to buy 2 pack of 2 i.e. 4 in order to get one ?
e.g. Jockey Men Brief (Pack of 2)

I suppose it’s 2 items per order to get the 3rd one free

Img 20190802 012017
Deal Lieutenant
253
3657
39
vicky9695 wrote:

How to order this??

Open the link in app, select your product there you’ll see the option of buy 2 get 1 offer

0
Deal Cadet
85
142
1
Expand
manishreddy wrote:

I suppose it’s 2 items per order to get the 3rd one free

Sorry for bothering you..
This means I need to buy 2 packets (4 count) to get 1 packet (2 count).
Is this valid?

Img 20190802 012017
Deal Lieutenant
253
3657
39
Expand
shhekhar wrote:

Sorry for bothering you..
This means I need to buy 2 packets (4 count) to get 1 packet (2 count).
Is this valid?

Yes

Missing