Hotness Juniper women kurta - Up to 85% off + up to ₹50...

Hot Deal Juniper women kurta - Up to 85% off + up to ₹500 cash back | vouchers (From ₹259)

657°
Cropped 797944570
Deal Lieutenant

Use code GRABMORE to get up to ₹500 cash back
Or
FLASHFASH30 to get 30% cash back

Note : Check promo code point_up_2 before payment

14 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

Overpriced mrp… Juniper has no such worth and doesn’t have exclusive outlets. after all, they are printed cotton kurtas.
For the same printed cotton kurtas, you can visit ajio sale section, low to high, select kurtas from category, focus on reliance trends articles and you can apply 1000 off on 2500 purchase.
Most of the kurtas have Less MRP + already discounted + reliance trends physical store equivalent quality garments + 1000 off on 2500 ( Check the validity).

We have purchased and each costed us not more than 300 and not less than 250 each

Cropped 797944570
Deal Lieutenant
Deal_Critic wrote:

Overpriced mrp… Juniper has no such worth and doesn’t have exclusive outlets. If I’m not wrong it is from the house of INMARK LIFESTYLE who is the producer of highlander etc etc

Don’t misguide the dimers, it’s totally worth in that price. Juniper is the famous clothing brand from Jaipur (Raj).
Company’s sale their products via many sites.

Cropped 797944570
Deal Lieutenant

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Gold99 wrote:

Don’t misguide the dimers, it’s totally worth in that price. Juniper is the famous clothing brand from Jaipur (Raj).
Company’s sale their products via many sites.

Hello dimers,

Iam not misguiding anybody and thanks for using that word as it makes me to give more information to the dimers further laughing

If you dont follow the brand and their strategy then dont defend without proper knowledge…

From yebhi.com to snapdeal.com and from amazon to paytm.com they always have higher MRP and they always have a huge discount..

Forget about what I said just click on the deal mentioned above and pick any kurta and see the MRP of it which is almost 1999 or 1599 and you see the kurta looks like Basic.. Why it is of Rs.1599 or something else? is it hand made or something??

W brand and BIBA who are the leaders are having a starting price of Rs.599/- who has exclusive market and exclusive stores and popularity both offline and online..

If you still defend then we have to call you as an ambassador of juniper and this comes under personal deal posting stuck_out_tongue

Cropped 797944570
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Deal_Critic wrote:

Hey guys,

Click on the first link from this and you see the MRP has 2599/- for a simple printed cotton kurti,

OMG is it imported or what?

You will get BIBA whole suit set or W high-end kurtas for this price,

So, Buyers be aware.

Dear, why again and again telling about MRP ….
Buyer purchase products on deal price, not on MRP.
Deal price starting from ₹259
Again misguide….. angel

Cropped 797944570
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Deal_Critic wrote:

Hello dimers,

Iam not misguiding anybody and thanks for using that word as it makes me to give more information to the dimers further laughing

If you dont follow the brand and their strategy then dont defend without proper knowledge…

From yebhi.com to snapdeal.com and from amazon to paytm.com they always have higher MRP and they always have a huge discount..

Forget about what I said just click on the deal mentioned above and pick any kurta and see the MRP of it which is almost 1999 or 1599 and you see the kurta looks like Basic.. Why it is of Rs.1599 or something else? is it hand made or something??

W brand and BIBA who are the leaders are having a starting price of Rs.599/- who has exclusive market and exclusive stores and popularity both offline and online..

If you still defend then we have to call you as an ambassador of juniper and this comes under personal deal posting stuck_out_tongue

speak_no_evil

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
Gold99 wrote:

Dear, why again and again telling about MRP ….
Buyer purchase products on deal price, not on MRP.
Deal price starting from ₹259
Again misguide….. angel

Because its not worth and dont tempt on seeing the discount percentage as they are the actual prices

Cropped 797944570
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Deal_Critic wrote:

Because its not worth and dont tempt on seeing the discount percentage as they are the actual prices

Ohh dear, please – please don’t buy, nobody force you. I don’t want more debate with you…

Missing
Deal Newbie
laughing laughing
Cropped 797944570
Deal Lieutenant

Woody
Deal Cadet
plus1
Missing
Deal Newbie

Please share grabmore masterlink

Missing