Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Hot Deal Karachi Bakery Fruit Biscuits (400 g)

537°
162
5% OFF 170.0
  • 1818 Views
  • 23 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Missing
Deal Colonel
26,039
35667
298
Karachi Bakery Fruit Biscuits  (400 g)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/karachi-bakery-fruit-b...
,,

Manufactured by:
Karachi INC, Plot No.26/A, Hardware park,Kancha Imarath, Ravirala Village,Maheshwaram Mandal, R.R. Dist-501359
Expiry Date9 Jun, 2019

Expired about 1 year
22 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
73
600
3
suman1520 wrote:

Content has been removed!

It’s a Hyderabad based bakery bro..

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
547
14
suman1520 wrote:

Content has been removed!

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Missing
Deal Cadet
265
486
8
suman1520 wrote:

Content has been removed!

Y mast tha🤣

Missing
Deal Captain
89
10794
135
suman1520 wrote:

Content has been removed!

🚩😂🚩
Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1628
52
suman1520 wrote:

Content has been removed!

Avoid typing. Save fingers.

Missing
Deal Colonel
26,039
35667
298
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

Content has been removed!

deleting the thread on popular sentiments, though, this is my favorite biscuits

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
224
0

It’s normal rate. Hyderabad based company. Known for famous Fruit biscuits. I think they are sindis migrated to Hyderabad. But a truly India company

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Content has been removed!

Ha Ha Ha… Its a company founded by KhanChand Ramnani, A refugee from Karachi during partition who settled in Hyderabad & started the Bakery. Now his family runs a very successful brand.

You want them to remove the brand name which they build long before this recent incident to satisfy people like you…

Missing
Blogger
1,219
3072
62
Expand
ideal wrote:

deleting the thread on popular sentiments, though, this is my favorite biscuits

I don’t understand why!! And what (un)popular sentiment regarding a popular outlet? You just got trolled bro..

The comments here can be ignored for sure. Neither they have logic nor an iota of brain components (sense).

@admin @MJ911 @Nigel @bumblefoot please take care of this trolling in hot deals. It’s disgusting!!

Missing
Deal Colonel
26,039
35667
298
Expand
deb3l wrote:

I don’t understand why!! And what (un)popular sentiment regarding a popular outlet? You just got trolled bro..

The comments here can be ignored for sure. Neither they have logic nor an iota of brain components (sense).

@admin @MJ911 @Nigel @bumblefoot please take care of this trolling in hot deals. It’s disgusting!!

It doesn’t look nice to have a war on your thread

Missing
Blogger
1,219
3072
62
Expand
ideal wrote:

It doesn’t look nice to have a war on your thread

Some two random people pissing on your thread is no war bro.. but allowing these loose heads to piss all over the forum again and again.

It’s okay if you want to be neutral.. that’s your choice and I respect that. But for the sake of sanity of this forum no such meaningless/ hatred comments should be allowed here imo.

Let the admins decide what they want with this. But, you please re-edit this as it was before. Your deal is awesome and many users are definitely gonna miss this if you edit it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Content has been removed!

Indeed. Ordered more from Flipkart from the link OP posted….

Thank you Mr KhanChand Ramnani…. laughing

Missing
Admin
1,536
17244
1506

Deleting the comments here … Just coz someone’s brand has Karachi name, there is no point of judging brand or OP based on that…

Its a deal and whether someone dont want to buy, its their choice ultimately.

OP – Request you to restore your deal. There is nothing wrong with brand name Karachi

Missing
Blogger
1,219
3072
62
admin wrote:

Deleting the comments here … Just coz someone’s brand has Karachi name, there is no point of judging brand or OP based on that…

Its a deal and whether someone dont want to buy, its their choice ultimately.

OP – Request you to restore your deal. There is nothing wrong with brand name Karachi

Thanks for the moderation bro. Much appreciated. plus1 innocent

One more thing.. I think, the miscreants should be served warnings individually for avoidance of such issues in future. Have seen them with many such instances earlier too. And permanent ban is the last resort in such cases imo as this is nothing but spamming in hot deals, repetitively.

Missing
Community Angel
283
11591
223
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Thanks for the moderation bro. Much appreciated. plus1 innocent

One more thing.. I think, the miscreants should be served warnings individually for avoidance of such issues in future. Have seen them with many such instances earlier too. And permanent ban is the last resort in such cases imo as this is nothing but spamming in hot deals, repetitively.

+1
PS : Deal is a Deal whether buyers want to buy or not , It’s Personal Decision , But spamming on a Particular thread is not Good smile

Missing
Deal Colonel
26,039
35667
298
sivaramkb wrote:

It’s normal rate. Hyderabad based company. Known for famous Fruit biscuits. I think they are sindis migrated to Hyderabad. But a truly India company

price updated now

4 months back, the price at their banjarahills outlet was Rs 140 and at the airport outlet was Rs 170,, It was much cheaper on HYD swiggy

at bigbasket it is available at Rs 160 now
Missing
Deal Subedar
164
1008
19

Their soan papdi is just out of this world

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
2079
24
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Thanks for the moderation bro. Much appreciated. plus1 innocent

One more thing.. I think, the miscreants should be served warnings individually for avoidance of such issues in future. Have seen them with many such instances earlier too. And permanent ban is the last resort in such cases imo as this is nothing but spamming in hot deals, repetitively.

It will be off-topic (adv. Sorry for that)but I also want to appropriate their work .https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/556020/original/ezgif-2-41a94ef645f5.jpg?1552151947

Missing
Deal Subedar
439
1110
11

5% discount.
Is it a deal. grinning

Anyways i like this fruit biscuits very much and get it from dmart .

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7335
117
Common-man wrote:

5% discount.
Is it a deal. grinning

Anyways i like this fruit biscuits very much and get it from dmart .

there are other varieties too same brand have you tried them

Missing
Deal Subedar
397
1652
23

Ordered fruit biscuit and soan papdi after reading good reviews from DD.

Missing