Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

karbon titanium s1 plus with 1GB RAM,1.2 quad core,5mp can,secondary cam @3314 OTHER STORES SELLING FOR >=3990.cheapest in desidime.cheaper than all fpd for this product

Vote down smileyx5
Score: -1 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 3
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135

https://paytm.com/shop/p/karbonn-titanium-s1-pl...
Use code GET15

13 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135

Do not vote down without valid reason guys.u know some one even vd loot deal posted by me initially without any reason.this is desidime’s current situation.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@nutcrackerz wrote:

@@@[email protected]@
Reds may be coz it is a repost of the one posted by @@@[email protected]@ http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Ideally you could have updated the previous post.


There is price decrease.price decrease of same product with the same link is not considered as a repost even posted after a minute FYI

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@nutcrackerz wrote:

@@@[email protected]@
Reds may be coz it is a repost of the one posted by @@@[email protected]@ http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Ideally you could have updated the previous post.


He posted for 3357 and i posted it at 3314 cheaper price FYI.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135

Dimers voting down should feel ashamed for vd without any reason.

Facebook
Deal Cadet
1
130
648
16
@lazydealer wrote:

@nutcrackerz wrote:

@@@[email protected]@
Reds may be coz it is a repost of the one posted by @@@[email protected]@ http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Ideally you could have updated the previous post.


He posted for 3357 and i posted it at 3314 cheaper price FYI.


But @@@[email protected]@ the product link is the same right. If seller reduces price by a rupee again does it make sense to create another new thread?

Missing
suspended
0
109
120
16
@lazydealer wrote:

Do not vote down without valid reason guys.u know some one even vd loot deal posted by me initially without any reason.this is desidime’s current situation.


You think you don’t know the reason for that.cauz the loot deal won’t get much attention and the those who vote down can grab the loot.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@nutcrackerz wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@nutcrackerz wrote:

@@@[email protected]@
Reds may be coz it is a repost of the one posted by @@@[email protected]@ http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Ideally you could have updated the previous post.


He posted for 3357 and i posted it at 3314 cheaper price FYI.


But @@@[email protected]@ the product link is the same right. If seller reduces price by a rupee again does it make sense to create another new thread?


Yes it is 6 days back posted.According desidime rules it is not a repost.if u post a deal in flipkart for certain product it does not mean no one should post deal for same product in flipkart even for price change.

Nitho wheel deal was posted for multiple times @569 @199 @1499 FYI

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@nutcrackerz wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@nutcrackerz wrote:

@@@[email protected]@
Reds may be coz it is a repost of the one posted by @@@[email protected]@ http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Ideally you could have updated the previous post.


He posted for 3357 and i posted it at 3314 cheaper price FYI.


But @@@[email protected]@ the product link is the same right. If seller reduces price by a rupee again does it make sense to create another new thread?


Not one rupee boss 43 rupees.it is not a repost read desidime rules.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135

Dimers who does not know what is a repost voting down i guess.

Alien midway
Deal Lieutenant
14
472
5264
155

Never seen one like this guy, crying and crying and crying.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@Alien wrote:

Never seen one like this guy, crying and crying and crying.


I am not crying mate.i am telling them not a repost.

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@nutcrackerz wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@nutcrackerz wrote:

@@@[email protected]@
Reds may be coz it is a repost of the one posted by @@@[email protected]@ http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Ideally you could have updated the previous post.


He posted for 3357 and i posted it at 3314 cheaper price FYI.


But @@@[email protected]@ the product link is the same right. If seller reduces price by a rupee again does it make sense to create another new thread?


If it is your point posted before hime for 100 more .
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Missing