Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
10% Extra Off on Ketley Gold Organic Green Tea, 250g

10% Extra Off on Ketley Gold Organic Green Tea, 250g

101°
60% OFF 500.0
Merchant Hub User
ketleygold

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07Z...4C
Get 10% off by selecting coupon check box. No coupon code required.

A special blend of Organic Green Tea made from the premium handpicked green tea leaves from the foothills of Arunachal Pradesh, Ketley Gold now brings heaven in a cup for the health-conscious population. The product does not contain any added flavour, colour or preservatives which is the reason why you will taste and smell the tea gardens in every sip you take.
p. Kickstart your morning with our premium and organic range of exquisite green tea. A cup in the morning on empty stomach leaves you feeling fresh and active throughout the day. Add a hint of lemon or honey to for an improved taste.
p. Green tea is produced when freshly plucked leaves are heated, rolled/cut and then dried. The catechins in the fresh leaves are preserved during the green tea process, making green tea rich in catechins. Also, green tea is typically drunk without milk and sugar and hence gives zero calories as compared to the ordinary chai made with milk and sugar.
p. Next best to Water, Brewed, Unsweetened Ketley Gold Green Tea being 99.5% water is a great way to meet your daily required fluid intake. Staying hydrated is essential to ensure bodily functions are carried out efficiently.
p. It’s high time for a chai time.

Expired
Merchant hub Submitted via Merchant Hub
Hi, I am ketleygold and I am offical seller registered with DesiDime. I Have submitted this deal via Merchant Hub.
Merchat Hub is a platform for brands and its registered sellers to share their deals directly on DesiDime. Click here to know more about Merchant Hub
replyuser
Click here to reply