Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Ketley Gold Organic Green Tea, 250g | Green Tea from The Foothills of Arunachal Pradesh for Weight Loss and Immunity | Pack of 2 of 125g Each

Ketley Gold Organic Green Tea, 250g | Green Tea from The Foothills of Arunachal Pradesh for Weight Loss and Immunity | Pack of 2 of 125g Each

169°
55% OFF 500.0
Merchant Hub User
ketleygold

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07Z...4C
A special blend of Green Tea made from the premium handpicked green tea leaves of high grown regions of North-east India, Ketley Gold now brings heaven in a cup for the health-conscious population. The product does not contain any added flavour, colour or preservatives which is the reason why you will taste and smell the tea gardens in every sip you take. It’s high time for a chai time.

Benefits:

1. Zero calories when had without milk or sugar
  2. Gives hydrated glow to skin
  3. Help maintain a healthy heart as it is thought to have a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases
  4. Rich in anti-oxidants
  5. Sourced from the high grown tea estates of Arunachal Pradesh

Get 10% coupon discount on your first purchase of this product. Just tick the checkbox ‘Apply 10% coupon’ on the listing page.

Expired
Merchant hub Submitted via Merchant Hub
Hi, I am ketleygold and I am offical seller registered with DesiDime. I Have submitted this deal via Merchant Hub.
Merchat Hub is a platform for brands and its registered sellers to share their deals directly on DesiDime. Click here to know more about Merchant Hub
2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Ordered 1 (Pack of 2) . Lets see the quality

Merchant Hub User Merchant Hub User
Link Copied

We are sure you will love it. This tea has been sourced from the most premium green tea manufacturers of Arunachal who have the most expertise in this sector. We will be waiting to hear from you about the feedback and review. Thanks for trying.

replyuser
Click here to reply