Kevin 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED TV K56U912...

Kevin 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED TV K56U912 (Black) + Fire TV Stick @ ₹5669 with 10% Bank Discount

5669
46% OFF 10498.0
Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
Kevin 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED TV K56U912 (Black) + Fire TV Stick @ ₹5669 with 10% Bank Discount
Deal Expired

Add TV In Cart : https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B072...KL
Add Fire TV Stick with 8 AAA batteries (From Lightning Deal) https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B07XR...F/

If you don’t have Axis Cards You can use Rupay Card (Paytm Virtual Debit cards works as well) to get it @ ₹5898

Expired 28 days
25 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25

₹400 Bank Discount (Rupay Card) Max ₹629 Bank Discounts (10% with Axis Cards)  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591747/original/Screenshot_20191020-121948.png?1571554304

Missing
Deal Subedar
142
1004
11

Pls give reviews of this tv…i need to buy it

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
gurkanwar wrote:

Pls give reviews of this tv…i need to buy it

Refer Amazon Reviews

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
260
3


.



Missing
Deal Cadet
62
260
3

.

Aamir khan dhoom 3 hat
Deal Newbie
0
26
1

Not showing discount in cart is deal over ?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591796/original/Screenshot_2019-10-20-16-46-35-309_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1571570328

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
arpit8515745 wrote:

Not showing discount in cart is deal over ?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591796/original/Screenshot_2019-10-20-16-46-35-309_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1571570328

Still working  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591798/original/Screenshot_20191020-165143.png?1571570526Added Products from the links above?

Aamir khan dhoom 3 hat
Deal Newbie
0
26
1
Expand
BugsBunnny wrote:

Still working  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591798/original/Screenshot_20191020-165143.png?1571570526Added Products from the links above?

Yes but not showing confused


Aamir khan dhoom 3 hat
Deal Newbie
0
26
1

Is this deal over or what ? @BugsBunnny

Am checking on app

Aamir khan dhoom 3 hat
Deal Newbie
0
26
1


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591803/original/Screenshot_2019-10-20-16-46-35-309_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1571572701

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
arpit8515745 wrote:

Is this deal over or what ? @BugsBunnny

Am checking on app

Adding FireTV Stick to cart from lightning deal?

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
arpit8515745 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/591803/original/Screenshot_2019-10-20-16-46-35-309_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1571572701

Don’t know why it’s not working for you.

Missing
Deal Subedar
142
1004
11

Pls tell….getting it for 6748 after all discounts…….how to get for 5669

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

Any review of Kevin led tv

Dekh bhai
Deal Newbie
50
20
1
devbehel172 wrote:

Any review of Kevin led tv

one of best TV, I personally used from last 1.5year

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
303
1490
47
gurkanwar wrote:

Pls tell….getting it for 6748 after all discounts…….how to get for 5669

Same price i am getting after Axis discount.

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
303
1490
47

Can anybody tell the individual price of firestick if i cancel the TV?

248563 253776674648872 1114585 n
Deal Subedar
28
2574
124

Previously FireStick was free with TV
Now the offer is 1800 off on Firestick

it will cost 2257 (Firestick + 8AAA batteries)

248563 253776674648872 1114585 n
Deal Subedar
28
2574
124

2257 Without Bank Discount

2010 1000 years brihadeeswara temple unc 4rs1000coin 1
Deal Cadet
155
638
31

Ordered both in 6299, fire TV stick and batteries delivered, paid 1896 for that. Can I refuse delivery of TV which will deliver on Friday(I tried to cancel order but it didn’t cancel)

6ba57f2c73189712ceca060346af981akd
Deal Newbie
62
25
1
prakashm27 wrote:

Ordered both in 6299, fire TV stick and batteries delivered, paid 1896 for that. Can I refuse delivery of TV which will deliver on Friday(I tried to cancel order but it didn’t cancel)

it is costing me 6748 with axis discount, how to get it at 6299

6ba57f2c73189712ceca060346af981akd
Deal Newbie
62
25
1
gurkanwar wrote:

Pls tell….getting it for 6748 after all discounts…….how to get for 5669

Can anyone help, how to get it at 5669

Cropped1256598557136252749
Deal Subedar
2,228
2614
25
Expand
Blackvip3r wrote:

Can anyone help, how to get it at 5669

When i posted it was showing 4200 promotional discount now 3000 so you can get it at 6750 after all Discounts.

2010 1000 years brihadeeswara temple unc 4rs1000coin 1
Deal Cadet
155
638
31
Expand
Blackvip3r wrote:

it is costing me 6748 with axis discount, how to get it at 6299

I ordered on 20 oct, that time price was 6299 cod, may be now increased

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

any one bought Kevin tv please share your review

Missing