Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Men & Women Apparels & Footwear - All Under 495 (Upto 86% Off)

Men & Women Apparels & Footwear - All Under 495 (Upto 86% Off)

352°
86% OFF 3450.0

Deal Wiki

22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone purchase anything from this site? Is it like yepme?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes I did and brands are better than yepme in koovs

View 4 more replies
Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied

vu

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Any coupons applicable?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did any one received there order which previously ordered. ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes how is this brand? Any coupons?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Banner says no exchange no returns…. Does anyone have any experience with this site… I have ordered now thinking of cancelling it

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It’s an excellent website have bought stuff worth 10s of 1000s there … Excellent quality. Was able to exchange/ return stuff in case of size issues…

However pls note : no exchange or return in sale …So buy only if you are sure of the size. Don’t blame the website after this disclosure. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cheers

View 4 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

nice deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are the product of Koovs own brand good? Ordered 3, will probably talk to customer care tomorrow regarding returns and then cancel if it is truly can’t return.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bought 3-4 times… more then 15-20 items… excellent stuff…at very affordable prices… bought in sale.. still returned some items because not like it…u can request return only through website not from application.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did u order Koovs brand and how was the quality. Did the sale where you returned mention no returns? If so what was the reason for return and do they give money back or coupons as being mentioned in some reviews?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I bought Koovs…new look…yoyo…and some other brands…all products were excellent… everything from sale…i haven’t noticed anything about returns on sale products…but once I received products some of them i just not liked…no other issues… spoke to cc …and they initiated return…asked me where I need money back…they give both options.. primary account or Koovs coupon…I asked back to bank and they done that…. overall no hassle and great stuff

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for clarifying

replyuser
Click here to reply