152°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Aliexpress or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

KZ EDR2 Bass In Ear Earphone Metal Clear Sound Music Wired Hifi Headset Enthusiast Special Use Earburd @261

Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Aliexpress
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Aliexpress or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

Just wanted to share this earphone for those who missed it earlier….

KZ EDR2 Bass In Ear Earphone

I just placed order using my HDFC card and I was charged Rs. 261 only… (Aliexpress shows 271 though https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/KZ-EDR2-Bass-In-...

54 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

could I get a reason for VD please…. it’ll help me share a better deal next time… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

Not able to browse the link. Will check once I’m on pc .

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
63
38
1

Link is redirecting to home page, can you recheck?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
80
1
edit the DD generated url and cut out only the website address and you will be good to go.
Peelo
Deal Subedar
2
263
2068
90
@Jagsss wrote:

could I get a reason for VD please…. it’ll help me share a better deal next time… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Dont worry bro… VnS… Keep sharing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
141
3214
159

Remove redirection url.. It will open product page

Tv dexter32
Deal Subedar
5
280
2520
62

VunS so many people had bought in last couple of hrs from India https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
266
5

How many days it will take to get delivered?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
418
14

ordered…my first order on AliEx…hope i receive the package and it’s original https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
54
0

Dude I have ordered and received in 24 days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Earphone 2016 New Arrival Original KZ ATE 3.5mm in ear Earphones HIFI Metal auriculares Earphones Super Bass fone de ouvido
http://s.aliexpress.com/ji...67
(from AliExpress Android)

Camera720 1440560715419
Deal Newbie
0
52
32
4

Redirect to home page

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
272
13

Ok just sharing my experience
Bought for my friend around 1-2 months back.
being promoted as "bass " but sadly the same was missing. Honestly I liked the looks and feel but the punch is missing in earphones. My sound magic pL 21 are far better , even PL 11 are good for bass lovers .

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73

Thanks for your votes guys… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73
@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Ok just sharing my experience
Bought for my friend around 1-2 months back.
being promoted as "bass " but sadly the same was missing. Honestly I liked the looks and feel but the punch is missing in earphones. My sound magic pL 21 are far better , even PL 11 are good for bass lovers .


Sound magic earphones are really nice… I bought my second ES-18 some time back… The only issue with them is , they are not long lasting for rough usage… my first ES-18 lasted for hardly 6 months:-}

I bought KZ earphone as it seems they are better in terms of reliability… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Critic
0
387
9174
96

If you like good sound but cheap. Try these buds only $5. They are so much in demand that they are not able to fulfill the order. Soon they will be available again. So keep an eye.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electron...

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
93
244
3
@Jagsss wrote:

@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Ok just sharing my experience
Bought for my friend around 1-2 months back.
being promoted as "bass " but sadly the same was missing. Honestly I liked the looks and feel but the punch is missing in earphones. My sound magic pL 21 are far better , even PL 11 are good for bass lovers .


Sound magic earphones are really nice… I bought my second ES-18 some time back… The only issue with them is , they are not long lasting for rough usage… my first ES-18 lasted for hardly 6 months:-}

I bought KZ earphone as it seems they are better in terms of reliability… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Everything you have said about the ES18 is true.you think KZ edr2 will give es18 a competition?..any reviews ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
314
13

are these kz headphones any good?
The pices are too good to believe
Review Please

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21
@Jagsss wrote:

@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Ok just sharing my experience
Bought for my friend around 1-2 months back.
being promoted as "bass " but sadly the same was missing. Honestly I liked the looks and feel but the punch is missing in earphones. My sound magic pL 21 are far better , even PL 11 are good for bass lovers .


Sound magic earphones are really nice… I bought my second ES-18 some time back… The only issue with them is , they are not long lasting for rough usage… my first ES-18 lasted for hardly 6 months:-}

I bought KZ earphone as it seems they are better in terms of reliability… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I loved xiaomi piston 2, but sadly after 1 year, the wires ripped off. The basic my earphone doesn’t have the same quality. So is this the same as piston 2?

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
@faisalgamer wrote:

@Jagsss wrote:

@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Ok just sharing my experience
Bought for my friend around 1-2 months back.
being promoted as "bass " but sadly the same was missing. Honestly I liked the looks and feel but the punch is missing in earphones. My sound magic pL 21 are far better , even PL 11 are good for bass lovers .


Sound magic earphones are really nice… I bought my second ES-18 some time back… The only issue with them is , they are not long lasting for rough usage… my first ES-18 lasted for hardly 6 months:-}

I bought KZ earphone as it seems they are better in terms of reliability… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I loved xiaomi piston 2, but sadly after 1 year, the wires ripped off. The basic my earphone doesn’t have the same quality. So is this the same as piston 2?


these are basic kz,,, you can go for high range in kz for gud quality

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21
@ddgeek wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@Jagsss wrote:

@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Ok just sharing my experience
Bought for my friend around 1-2 months back.
being promoted as "bass " but sadly the same was missing. Honestly I liked the looks and feel but the punch is missing in earphones. My sound magic pL 21 are far better , even PL 11 are good for bass lovers .


Sound magic earphones are really nice… I bought my second ES-18 some time back… The only issue with them is , they are not long lasting for rough usage… my first ES-18 lasted for hardly 6 months:-}

I bought KZ earphone as it seems they are better in terms of reliability… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I loved xiaomi piston 2, but sadly after 1 year, the wires ripped off. The basic my earphone doesn’t have the same quality. So is this the same as piston 2?


these are basic kz,,, you can go for high range in kz for gud quality


can u suggest me the high range one.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
314
13
@faisalgamer wrote:

@ddgeek wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@Jagsss wrote:

@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Ok just sharing my experience
Bought for my friend around 1-2 months back.
being promoted as "bass " but sadly the same was missing. Honestly I liked the looks and feel but the punch is missing in earphones. My sound magic pL 21 are far better , even PL 11 are good for bass lovers .


Sound magic earphones are really nice… I bought my second ES-18 some time back… The only issue with them is , they are not long lasting for rough usage… my first ES-18 lasted for hardly 6 months:-}

I bought KZ earphone as it seems they are better in terms of reliability… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I loved xiaomi piston 2, but sadly after 1 year, the wires ripped off. The basic my earphone doesn’t have the same quality. So is this the same as piston 2?


these are basic kz,,, you can go for high range in kz for gud quality


can u suggest me the high range one.


http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrived...

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21
@kipte.khoka wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@ddgeek wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@Jagsss wrote:

@shashi.notani439 wrote:

Ok just sharing my experience
Bought for my friend around 1-2 months back.
being promoted as "bass " but sadly the same was missing. Honestly I liked the looks and feel but the punch is missing in earphones. My sound magic pL 21 are far better , even PL 11 are good for bass lovers .


Sound magic earphones are really nice… I bought my second ES-18 some time back… The only issue with them is , they are not long lasting for rough usage… my first ES-18 lasted for hardly 6 months:-}

I bought KZ earphone as it seems they are better in terms of reliability… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I loved xiaomi piston 2, but sadly after 1 year, the wires ripped off. The basic my earphone doesn’t have the same quality. So is this the same as piston 2?


these are basic kz,,, you can go for high range in kz for gud quality


can u suggest me the high range one.


http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrived...


What brand is this?

Funny kid image
Deal Subedar
0
207
1288
73
@faisalgamer wrote:

@kipte.khoka wrote:

Check out https://www.audiobudget.com/produ...hp
Lot of reviews for cheap earphones


One of the best looking site I have ever since. Look the design and style


As per the link above EDR2 is placed higher than KZ ATE… However I cant’ comment on quality till I receive mine… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
221
716
31

Thank you for your payment!
AliExpress will process verification on your payments authorization within 24 hours. Once the payment pass verification, we will receive your payment and your supplier will start to prepare your order. If the verification failed, you will be notified via email.
Payment Successful: US $4.56
Order Processing Time: 4 Days

Didn;t asked for OTP.

Is it safe???

Missing