Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get Additional cashback as Amazon.in Gift cards on select Laptops

Get Additional cashback as Amazon.in Gift cards on select Laptops

152°
9% OFF 22000.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/250476/medium/36979611480953438_4.jpg?1480953439

http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=laptopgc?_encoding=U...

Cashback in Amazon gift card – FAQ / Terms & Conditions

Promo Offer Terms and Conditions:

This is an offer (“Offer”) by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India.
Under this Offer, on purchase of this product (“Product”) from the seller on www.ama...in (“Amazon.in”), the purchaser of the Product (“Purchaser”) will be entitled to receive an Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card”), issued by QwikCilver.
This Gift Card can be redeemed by the Purchaser on Amazon.in across all products available on Amazon.in, excluding apps.
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
For purchase of the Product made by the Purchaser on Amazon.in using pre-paid payment methods other than cash on delivery (“COD”), the Gift Card will be issued to the registered Amazon.in Account of the Purchaser within 72 hours of shipment of the Product.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms-
(a) the Purchaser will not be issued a Gift Card in case he/she requests for a cancellation of the order for the Product, prior to the shipment of the Product; and

(b) in the event the Purchaser places a request for a return and/or refund in relation to the Product, pursuant to the GC Issuance Date, the Gift Card issued to the Purchaser will not get cancelled and accordingly, the Purchaser will be refunded an amount equivalent to the purchase value of the Product less the Gift Card amount.

The Gift Card will expire in 365 days from the GC Issuance Date. Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Card cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and/or QwikCilver reserve the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 : What is cashback in Amazon gift card ?

A : Cashback in Amazon gift card is a special promotion that is available on select products . If you see "cashback offer " next to the price on the product details page/search page for a product, the product is eligible for cashback offer via an Amazon gift card of the indicated value, provided by QwikCilver.

Q2: When will I get the cashback in Amazon gift card ?

A : The Amazon Gift Card will get claimed directly to the customer’s account within within 72 hours post shipment of the product. The gift card balance can be viewed at https://www.amazon.in/gp/css/gc/p...nt.

Q3: Where can I see if I have got the cashback in Amazon gift card ?

A : Customers can check the gift card received on their account under Manage Gift Cards when they sign in to their registered account. Please note that the account that gets the gift card will be the same account that purchased the product, and this cannot be transferred or exchanged.

Q4: When can I use the cashback in Amazon gift card ?

A : The cashback in Amazon gift card can be used once it has been credited to the account. This would be within 72 hours after the product ships.

Q5: Is there any limit to the number of cashback in Amazon gift card s I can get?

A: There is no explicit limit on the total value of cashback in Amazon gift cards that a customer can get; however, cashback in Amazon gift card s are only eligible on a select number of products. For each purchase of these eligible products, a separate Amazon gift card will be credited. Please note that this is subject to quantity restrictions on the product itself.

Q6: Can I redeem the cashback in Amazon gift card for cash?

A : No, an Amazon Gift Card cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.

Q7: What happens if I return a product which had a cashback in Amazon gift card ?

A: If the cashback in Amazon gift card has been credited to your account, it will not be cancelled if you return the product, and the remaining value net of the gift card will be refunded to you based on the payment method.

Q8: Is the cashback in Amazon gift card the same as any bank Cashbacks that are run on the website?

A : Cashback in Amazon gift card is different from, and in addition to, the Bank cashbacks that are being advertised during the festive season. You can be eligible for both if you purchase a product that has the cashback in Amazon gift card and is eligible for the bank cashback as well, subject to their Terms and Conditions.

Q9: What happens if I changed my mind and cancelled the order for the product with cashback in Amazon gift card ?

A: If the product has not been shipped and the order is cancelled prior to the issuance of the gift card, the Gift Card will not be issued and the full value of the product will be refunded to you. Please note that if the product is refused at delivery, for a prepaid order, this would be considered similar to a return.

If the product is shipped and the order is cancelled post shipment, the cashback in Amazon gift card credited to the customer’s account will not be cancelled and the refund amount to the customer will be net of the cashback value. Example: If you buy an item worth Rs.10000 and receive a cashback in Amazon gift card for Rs.1000 and you cancel the order post shipment, you will be entitled to receive only Rs.9000 as your refund amount. The Amazon gift card credited to your account will not be cancelled. Rs.9000 will be credited to the original payment instrument used during the order.

Expired

Deal Wiki

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

VunS

replyuser
Click here to reply