Lazypay - 50% Cashback upto 100 on any merchant...

Lazypay - 50% Cashback upto 100 on any merchant (user specific)

204°
100
50% OFF 200.0
Missing
Deal Major
10,966
25743
154
22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Legend
2,831
33765
293

LazyPay working on Komparify ??

Missing
Deal Major
10,966
25743
154
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

LazyPay working on Komparify ??

Earlier it worked.. I haven’t tried in recent times..

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

LazyPay working on Komparify ??

Only for recharge. Not gift voucher

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575

And this is user specific.
Got 20% upto 50

Missing
Deal Major
10,966
25743
154
avgn wrote:

And this is user specific.
Got 20% upto 50

Oh okay.. Tx bro for the confirmation… blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
146
277
3

What is the minimum txn value …
And and min. Cashback ?

Missing
Deal Major
10,966
25743
154
Expand
avgn wrote:

Only for recharge. Not gift voucher

It says cashback will be credited on 5th Jan. Means, is it before due date of payment or after?

Missing
Deal Subedar
178
1611
20

Anyway to purchase gift cards using lazypay?

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
592
7

Anyone know where & how to buy gv through lazypay. Pls share or pm me if not willing to make public… smile


Missing
Deal Subedar
355
1414
28
Expand
skaluva wrote:

It says cashback will be credited on 5th Jan. Means, is it before due date of payment or after?

After

Missing
Deal Major
10,966
25743
154
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

After

but it says, cashback will be adjusted in outstanding amount.. how is it possible then?

Missing
Deal Subedar
814
1579
25

Any1 tried personal loan ..?

Missing
Deal Subedar
355
1414
28
Expand
skaluva wrote:

but it says, cashback will be adjusted in outstanding amount.. how is it possible then?

It will be credited and for any further transactions after getting cashback it will be adjusted there

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575
Expand
skaluva wrote:

It says cashback will be credited on 5th Jan. Means, is it before due date of payment or after?

After due date. Due will be 3rd Jan

Now all their offers are set up this way itself

Missing
Deal Major
10,966
25743
154
Expand
avgn wrote:

After due date. Due will be 3rd Jan

Now all their offers are set up this way itself

Means cashbacks won’t be adjusted in due amount?

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
539
3
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Means cashbacks won’t be adjusted in due amount?

+1

Missing
Perfectionist
6,006
62475
575
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Means cashbacks won’t be adjusted in due amount?

It will be adjusted, if you have outstanding at the time of cashback credit.

For this offer they will give cashback on 5 Jan, which is after due date to pay(3 Jan).

If you do a transaction later somewhere, which you have to repay by 18 Jan the cashback will adjust against that

Missing
Deal Major
10,966
25743
154
Expand
avgn wrote:

It will be adjusted, if you have outstanding at the time of cashback credit.

For this offer they will give cashback on 5 Jan, which is after due date to pay(3 Jan).

If you do a transaction later somewhere, which you have to repay by 18 Jan the cashback will adjust against that

Bro, Now for all lazypay offers, cashbacks won’t be adjusted for the current cycle dues.. Once you clear dues in full, then the will issue cashbacks which you can redeem for next cycle txns… sob

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
20
0

How to know I am eligible for cashback ??

Missing
Community Angel
121
3270
38
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Bro, Now for all lazypay offers, cashbacks won’t be adjusted for the current cycle dues.. Once you clear dues in full, then the will issue cashbacks which you can redeem for next cycle txns… sob

@skaluva sir, Tag me whenever there are Lazypay offers at Niki, Airtel or Komparify.

Missing
Deal Major
10,966
25743
154
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

@skaluva sir, Tag me whenever there are Lazypay offers at Niki, Airtel or Komparify.

Sure bro.. blush

Missing
Deal Cadet
243
654
7

Has anyone received the cashback for this yet?

Missing