Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Hot Deal LeEco Le 2 @ Rs 10800 & Le Max2 @21,800 + Free Type C earphone

1501°
10800
10% OFF 11999.0
  • 12840 Views
  • 80 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
LeEco Le 2 @ Rs 10800 & Le Max2 @21,800 + Free Type C earphone
Deal Expired

Launching LeEco Le 2 Rs.11999 & Le Max2 Rs 23,000

The phone will go up for sale on June 28 on their site and Flipkart.
LeEco Le 2 & Le Max2 1st flash sale on 28th June..
Registration Starts on 12AM 20th June..
Additional 10% discount on SBI DC/CC
Also Type C Headphone worth Rs 1990 free for 1st flash sale..

For SBI DC/CC user use flipkartlink :
Link: http://www.flipkart.com/le-2?otracker=hp_header...

For HDFC DC/CC user use Lemall Official website:
Link : http://in.lemall.com/in/campaigns/Lemax2062...ml

Features of LeEco Le 2

Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Processor
3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM
Android v6 (Marshmallow) with EUI OS
5.5 inch Full HD Screen with In-cell Display
Full Metal Unibody Design
Fingerprint Scanner
16 MP Primary Camera
8 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Standby with Dual 4G Sim (LTE + LTE)
Seamless Integration of LeEco Content
Type C with Quick Charge 2.0

Features of Le Max2 :
5.7 inch WQHD Display TouchScreen
4GB RAM|32GB ROM
Camera: 21 MP|8 MP with Dual Led Flash
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 GHz Processor with Adreno 530
3100mAh Li-Ion Polymer Battery, Type-C with Quick Charge 2.0
Android v6 (Marshmallow) with EUI OS
4G Dual sim with Dual Standby
World’s First Continual Digital Lossless Audio Technology
Full Metal Unibody Design
Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner
Seamless Integration of LeEco Content

  • Expired over 3 years

Deal Wiki

LeEco Le 2 @ Rs 10800 + Free Type C earphone

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.
  2. Registration starts at 12AM, 20th June.
  3. Sale on 28th June.
  4. Additional 10% discount on SBI DC/CC
  5. Also Type C Headphone worth Rs 1990 free for 1st flash sale..

Direct Product Link
http://www.flipkart.com/leeco-le-2/p/itmejeucxa...

Features of LeEco Le 2

Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Processor
3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM
Android v6 (Marshmallow) with EUI OS
5.5 inch Full HD Screen with In-cell Display
Full Metal Unibody Design
Fingerprint Scanner
16 MP Primary Camera
8 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Standby with Dual 4G Sim (LTE + LTE)
Seamless Integration of LeEco Content
Type C with Quick Charge 2.0

79 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
Batman 2
suspended
103
2104
9

because of that kind of post you have no FPD after 233 Dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Reviews are Very Bad

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
92
0

Voted up.beasty specs for dis price range https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21874
259

If only Le 2 had good build quality , this would’ve been superb deal for 10800 including Type-C headphones + 1year LeEco entertainment subscription

Images %281%29
suspended
140
3018
28

Bro Mention in your about sbi 10% duscount

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1

Display not properly finished.have issues

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

because of that kind of post you have no FPD after 233 Dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Reviews are Very Bad


Bro dimes doesn’t have any relation with FPD. I try my best to post good deal. Le 2 is yet to come & every phone has a good and bad reviews.. If you don’t like, it doesn’t mean that mobile is not good.

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@MayankG101 wrote:

Bro Mention in your about sbi 10% duscount


Bro already mention in description.

Batman 2
suspended
103
2104
9

this review is taken from my two friends
who have this mobile
& mobiles are VD

Images %281%29
suspended
140
3018
28
@dg318 wrote:

@MayankG101 wrote:

Bro Mention in your about sbi 10% duscount


Bro already mention in description.

OK I missed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
150
1702
68
@dg318 wrote:

@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

because of that kind of post you have no FPD after 233 Dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Reviews are Very Bad


Bro dimes doesn’t have any relation with FPD. I try my best to post good deal. Le 2 is yet to come & every phone has a good and bad reviews.. If you don’t like, it doesn’t mean that mobile is not good.

ignore…

keep posting

VUnKG

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@arpitr.786183 wrote:

Display not properly finished.have issues


Yes there is some sound while pressing display bit hard. Still need confirmation from company to tell whether its any quality issue or not

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@jssonlyjss wrote:

@dg318 wrote:

@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

because of that kind of post you have no FPD after 233 Dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Reviews are Very Bad


Bro dimes doesn’t have any relation with FPD. I try my best to post good deal. Le 2 is yet to come & every phone has a good and bad reviews.. If you don’t like, it doesn’t mean that mobile is not good.

ignore…

keep posting

VUnKG


Thank you sir for your encouragement..

Images %281%29
suspended
140
3018
28
@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

because of that kind of post you have no FPD after 233 Dimes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Reviews are Very Bad


Bro , don’t try to underestimate , 100% sure this deal will become fpd:-P

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
190
4071
34

This phone has quality control issues.Wait for LeTV’s clarification.

Batman 2
suspended
103
2104
9

don’t take it personally I also suggested FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Stock vector spartan muscle posing 242913406
Deal Subedar
298
1396
25

Nothing against this deal or OP, but this phone has serious quality issues. Refer to geekyranjeet’s youtube channel and C4ETech’s twitter handle for more info.

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
584
8
@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

this review is taken from my two friends
who have this mobile
& mobiles are VD


Hahaha, thats funny.

@OP: here you go get your first FPD.

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@sagardrokr wrote:

This phone has quality control issues.Wait for LeTV’s clarification.



Yes agree with your post.. Confirmation from leEco still waiting

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@prks wrote:

@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

this review is taken from my two friends
who have this mobile
& mobiles are VD


Hahaha, thats funny.

@OP: here you go get your first FPD.


Hope So,.. Btw thanks for suggestion

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
124
2712
87
@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

this review is taken from my two friends
who have this mobile
& mobiles are VD


Phone is not yet released and how can your friend review it? This is possible only if your friend’s name is Rajnikanth

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

don’t take it personally I also suggested FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


ha ha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
176
2

What about color? Just Rose-Gold:-P
Seems a girly color.

Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
150
1702
68
@dg318 wrote:

@ajayvishwas9988 wrote:

don’t take it personally I also suggested FPD https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


ha ha https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

kyun ki hame vishwas hai khud per https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
495
4171
36
@dg318 wrote:


@MayankG101 wrote:

Bro Mention in your about sbi 10% duscount


Bro already mention in description.

vu borther Kg to you great

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
190
4071
34
@raj.azharuddin897 wrote:

What about color? Just Rose-Gold:-P
Seems a girly color.


This gold color thing suits only iPhone.Don’t know why other manufacturers go after it.

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
139
22192
409

sry guys.,,,sale date is 28th june… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@billa ajith wrote:

sry guys.,,,sale date is 28th june… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yupp but registration for it start at 12 AM

Missing
Deal Subedar
21
1120
9
@pjsandyy wrote:

@dg318 wrote:


@MayankG101 wrote:

Bro Mention in your about sbi 10% duscount


Bro already mention in description.

vu borther Kg to you great

Thanks:-}

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8112
89
@dg318 wrote:

@pjsandyy wrote:

@dg318 wrote:


@MayankG101 wrote:

Bro Mention in your about sbi 10% duscount


Bro already mention in description.

vu borther Kg to you great

Thanks:-}

Any similar offer for le max 2 as well?

Missing