Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Lenovo Core i3 6th Gen - (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) 80UD00RWIH Ideapad 110 Notebook  (15.6 inch, Black, 2.2 kg)

Lenovo Core i3 6th Gen - (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) 80UD00RWIH Ideapad 110 Notebook (15.6 inch, Black, 2.2 kg)

72°
8% OFF 24990.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-core-i3-6th-gen...

Features
Intel Core i3 Processor (6th Gen)
4 GB DDR4 RAM
DOS Operating System
500 GB HDD
15.6 inch Display

Partner Offer Lenovo Back to School Offer. Check TnC’s for Offer Details and Redemption StepsKnow More
Special Price Extra ₹2000 off on this Laptop.T&C
Bank Offer Extra 5% off* on Axis Bank Buzz Credit CardsT&C

Partner Offer Lenovo Back to School Offer. Check TnC’s for Offer Details and Redemption StepsKnow More
Redemption steps:
1. Get 2 Year Additional Onsite Warranty worth Rs. 5490 for just Rs. 1499

• This offer is applicable on purchases made between April 5 to May 15, 2017. The product needs to be purchased from Lenovo Business Partners in India within

this offer period. The online registration to avail this offer needs to be completed by May 22, 2017 on the offer website.

• The redemption fee is to be paid by May 29, 2017.

• All Lenovo promo offers have to be redeemed by the consumers on www.buyaleno...om.

• The offer is strictly for end consumer sales only and is not applicable for any institutional sales or special price clearances. (across categories)

• The offer is applicable on selected MTMs only. Refer www.buyaleno...om for more details.

• The confirmation time for the warranty extension under this offer would be maximum 1 week from the day of validation.

• To avail this offer, the customer with valid registrations will have to make applicable payment as per the offer. Payment should be made online or through DD. DD
should be drawn in favor of “Kestone Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd”.

• If customer fails to make payment within 7 working days after the payment link is shared, then the registration is moved to invalid status.

• The warranty extension and ADP certificate will be emailed to the customer within 7 working days of the payment receipt.

• The goodies will be dispatched within 30 working days of the payment receipt. (Subject to stock availability)

• In case of payment through DD, the DD should be couriered to the following address with 7 days of receiving the email communication stating the payment
details: Lenovo Program Manager – Lenovo Festive Promo Offer, Kestone IMS Pvt. Ltd, 12/1, Palace Cross Road, Bangalore – 560020. Phone: 080-39534757

• It is important to note that the customer must mention the Ticket Number, Serial Number, and Mobile Number behind the DD.

• Customers purchasing products of the mentioned series which are manufactured on or after 2016/10/1 (YYYY/MM/DD) are eligible to avail this offer.

• Applicable only to individuals (end customers) in whose name the invoice is generated.

• BP redeeming the promo on behalf of customer is not allowed and will be rejected.

• One customer can avail only one offer during the promo period.

• Additional 2 Year Onsite Warranty + 1TB Hard Drive @ 499 offer applicable only on below MTMs.

• Yoga 510 – i3 OS Office – 80VB00ACIH/80VB00ADIH • IP 310 – i3 OS Gfx – 80SM01F8IH/80SM01KEIH/80SM01KFIH/80SM01KGIH/80SM01LXIH/80SM01XLIH • IP 510 – Core i7 – 80SV00Y1IH/80SV00Y3IH/80SV00FEIH/80SV00FFIH

Terms and conditions:
1. Offer valid till stocks last.
2. This is a brand offer, Flipkart is not responsible for any defects/damages in the product/service provided by brand as part of the offer.

Expired

Deal Wiki

replyuser
Click here to reply