Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Lenovo Ideapad G50-30 (80G0015GIN) (Pentium Quad Core-3530/4GB/1 TB/15.6 Inches/Windows 8.1)(Black)@Rs19000

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
25000
12% OFF 28390.0
Paytm logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
Lenovo Ideapad G50-30 (80G0015GIN) (Pentium Quad Core-3530/4GB/1 TB/15.6 Inches/Windows 8.1)(Black)@Rs19000
Deal Expired

Lenovo Ideapad G50-30 (80G0015GIN) (Pentium Quad Core-3530/4GB/1 TB/15.6 Inches/Windows 8.1)(Black)@Rs19000

Link : https://paytm.com/shop/p/lenovo-ideapad-g50-30-...

Use Code: LAP6K

Final price: 19000

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Wiki

Lenovo Ideapad G50-30 (80G0015GIN) (Pentium Quad Core-3530/4GB/1 TB/15.6 Inches/Windows 8.1)(Black)@Rs19000

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.25000
  3. Use Promocode LAP6K and Get Rs 6000 Cashback.Max 1 order/user. Min Purchase Rs 25000.
  4. Effective Price : 19000
51 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
70
1020
48

Good find, voted up and suggested.

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14

Thanks..wht not Others VU ? its d Lowest Price Till Date

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
209
8,157
19330
337

bloody hell.. i purchased this morning with LAP5K https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
209
8,157
19330
337

contact of the seller MX world if anyone needs

Yogita MX World
022 28910537

Missing
Shopping Friend
4
149
3932
144

Planning to buy this in the evening..
I see that the performance difference is not significant in i3.

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
smartfriend85 wrote:

Planning to buy this in the evening..
I see that the performance difference is not significant in i3.


means?????

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
DEAL$TER wrote:

bloody hell.. i purchased this morning with LAP5K https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Just Cancel ur Previois Order And Order New Wid Updated Coupen

962689d3c2e2f0a34d8340697bbc265d
Deal Cadet
2
169
406
31

yes you will get two years additional warranty. I purchased the same in 18400 a month back and got the warranty extension last week. A very good sleek laptop IMO

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0

Dont trust PAYTM, most of orders are getting cancelled without any reason and amount is refunded through wallet. Completely waste of time

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
witty wrote:

yes you will get two years additional warranty. I purchased the same in 18400 a month back and got the warranty extension last week. A very good sleek laptop IMO


From Where u bought in 18400 nd how?? nd how to increase Warranty wid 2 years more???

Avatar180413 80
Deal Cadet
0
62
212
13

Want to buy this but budget is only 15k
What u say guys …..should I increase budget and get this

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14

Lele LeLe LeLe

962689d3c2e2f0a34d8340697bbc265d
Deal Cadet
2
169
406
31

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online…

Check the above link! Got it from paytm only. Visit http://www.lenovoprom…t/ for warranty extension. Choose other retailers while registering and give proper scanned copy of bill signed and sealed by the seller. You’ll need to call the seller and ask them to mail you the same.

252839 190330437685235 5418776 n
suspended
0
72
288
8
DEAL$TER wrote:

bloody hell.. i purchased this morning with LAP5K https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


mail paytm, dey will pay the diff of Rs 1000 as cashback

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
witty wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online…

Check the above link! Got it from paytm only. Visit http://www.lenovoprom…t/ for warranty extension. Choose other retailers while registering and give proper scanned copy of bill signed and sealed by the seller. You’ll need to call the seller and ask them to mail you the same.


Thanks for the useful info.

Missing
Shopping Friend
4
149
3932
144

Did you pay for the warranty extension ? Rs.1499 ?

Be a great dj
Deal Hunter
17
59
4892
199
witty wrote:

yes you will get two years additional warranty. I purchased the same in 18400 a month back and got the warranty extension last week. A very good sleek laptop IMO


Thanks for reply.. Bought the laptop now !!

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
209
8,157
19330
337
[email protected] wrote:
mail paytm, dey will pay the diff of Rs 1000 as cashback


trying to do that. They are so dumb. Chk the conversation so far:

paytm, Feb 19, 16:32:
Hi,

I had applied the code LAP5K to the order but now i see that a new code has been released i.e. LAP6K. Would you guys be kind enough to give me this offer on my order?

Regards,
XXX

Krishan, Feb 19, 20:11:
Hi there,

I am Krishan and I am going to do my best to solve your problem.

I would like to inform you that order has been place successfully with promo code and you will get cash back according that.

I hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let me know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm.

Best wishes
Krishan

Disclaimer : “Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card PIN, CVV and any other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications.”

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
DEAL$TER wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
mail paytm, dey will pay the diff of Rs 1000 as cashback


trying to do that. They are so dumb. Chk the conversation so far:

paytm, Feb 19, 16:32:
Hi,

I had applied the code LAP5K to the order but now i see that a new code has been released i.e. LAP6K. Would you guys be kind enough to give me this offer on my order?

Regards,
XXX

Krishan, Feb 19, 20:11:
Hi there,

I am Krishan and I am going to do my best to solve your problem.

I would like to inform you that order has been place successfully with promo code and you will get cash back according that.

I hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, let me know.

Look forward to see you again at Paytm.

Best wishes
Krishan

Disclaimer : “Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card PIN, CVV and any other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications.”


where u did this conversation ?? Through Email???

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
209
8,157
19330
337

yes.. theres no other way as they dont have phone support

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
DEAL$TER wrote:

yes.. theres no other way as they dont have phone support


maine order cancel kia abhi tak jawaab nhi aaya unka

12fb58dcb76ff1692d061a8982c3e193
Deal Major
209
8,157
19330
337

thats why maine nahi kiya.. 1k k chakkar mein laptop hi nahi mila to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
DEAL$TER wrote:

thats why maine nahi kiya.. 1k k chakkar mein laptop hi nahi mila to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


sahi kia yyaar

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
85
540
27

Are you guys buying via cod or prepaid>?

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14

i purchased paying prepaid…COD was not availaible in my area due to High price Product

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14
witty wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online…

Check the above link! Got it from paytm only. Visit http://www.lenovoprom…t/ for warranty extension. Choose other retailers while registering and give proper scanned copy of bill signed and sealed by the seller. You’ll need to call the seller and ask them to mail you the same.


U paid any xtra Amount for Extending Warranty? How Much?

962689d3c2e2f0a34d8340697bbc265d
Deal Cadet
2
169
406
31

Yes I paid 1999

Black onesie   king boy
Deal Cadet
0
53
174
14

Anyone whose Order Shipped ????? Still showing In Process ……….

Missing