Hotness Lenovo PC Sale for corporate employees

Hot Deal Lenovo PC Sale for corporate employees

1151°
10% OFF
Missing
Deal Newbie
78
80
0

Lenovo PC Sale for corp employees! Last 3 days left to get upto Rs. 20K off.

Use Code VANTAGE (10% off) use code during checkout.

https://www.lenovo.com/in/en...ls

Source : SMS

  • Expiring In 12 days
53 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Ninja tune
Deal Cadet
105
685
9

Excellent.
Applying even on gaming laptops.

Dimer
Admin
1,332
16860
1477

i think its giving more than 10%….

Good find bro.

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
20
0

2DOT5 – Coupon for 2500 Off.

Missing
Shopping Friend
149
3966
144

3KWIN – 3000 off

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
20
0

Spin Coupons –
Get ₹3000 Off. Use code 3KWIN during Checkout!
Get ₹5000 Off. Use code BIGWIN5K during Checkout!

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
634
17

would only consider buying thinkpad series & above…stay away from the cheap ones wink

Download
Deal Lieutenant
245
3198
73

this deal deserves lot more hotness

Missing
Deal Subedar
17
1378
24

FLASH is giving 20% on mrp for thinkpads.
Although the price shown on page are after applying coupon code only! So just a hogwash.

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
18
1444
9

Suggest any pc with offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
378
7
waterloo wrote:

would only consider buying thinkpad series & above…stay away from the cheap ones wink

Ideapad 530s and S540 are awesome too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
378
7
SARDARKHAN wrote:

this deal deserves lot more hotness

No. The prices were less 5-6 days back. Since this coupon thing with 5k discount, they increased the price exactly by 5k.

I wanted to buy S540 Ideapad, it costed 67k for top end model on 28th July. I was seeing it every day. I thought I’ll wait for it to launch(as pre-sales had already started) so make sure I get some goodies and freebies when Lenovo launched on 31st. When lunched , before 2 days back from that Lenovo increased the prices and gave 5k vouchers.

You can enquire the price of S540 in local market, it costs 66k. But on website, it’s 72k so discount isn’t really a discount. Poor and shameful tactics by Lenovo.

Missing
Deal Cadet
208
115
2
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

Ideapad 530s and S540 are awesome too.

Until you use ThinkPad. Trust me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
208
115
2
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

No. The prices were less 5-6 days back. Since this coupon thing with 5k discount, they increased the price exactly by 5k.

I wanted to buy S540 Ideapad, it costed 67k for top end model on 28th July. I was seeing it every day. I thought I’ll wait for it to launch(as pre-sales had already started) so make sure I get some goodies and freebies when Lenovo launched on 31st. When lunched , before 2 days back from that Lenovo increased the prices and gave 5k vouchers.

You can enquire the price of S540 in local market, it costs 66k. But on website, it’s 72k so discount isn’t really a discount. Poor and shameful tactics by Lenovo.

That’s the e-commerce way joy

Funny animation 4
Deal Cadet
55
170
5

please suggest a good deal on a thinkpad

Mat
Deal Cadet
1
354
26

Congrats! Get a free mouse. Use code FREEMOUSE during Checkout!"

“Congrats! Get an Urban Bag Free. Use code BIGBAG during Checkout!”

“Congrats! Get ₹5000 Off. Use code BIGWIN5K during Checkout!”

“Congrats! Get ₹3000 Off. Use code 3KWIN during Checkout!”

“Congrats! Get ₹2500 Off. Use code 2DOT5 during Checkout!”

“Congrats! Get ₹1500 Off. Use code OFF1500 during Checkout!”

“Congrats! Get ₹1000 Off. Use code 1000OFF during Checkout!”

For me : “Sorry! Better luck next time!”

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
92
6351
111

ordered bag with mouse they cancelled it 0 payment does not succeed so added mouse they cancelled the order pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
378
7
Expand
toxifier wrote:

Until you use ThinkPad. Trust me.

I hardly think so, I like my laptop’s slim and 15.6" is a must. Recommend me a thinkpad which can do.

My Requirements :
i5/i7 (either will do)
Has to be m.2 dedicated SSD with no HDD, I want to extend SSD Slot or Optane.
Need 2 memory slots (should not be soldered- but ideapad also doesn’t fulfill this so nevermind)
dedicated GPU.
Anti Glare screen.
Huge battery
Fingerprint
Backlit keyboard.
Num-key (A Must).

Missing
Deal Cadet
208
115
2
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

I hardly think so, I like my laptop’s slim and 15.6" is a must. Recommend me a thinkpad which can do.

My Requirements :
i5/i7 (either will do)
Has to be m.2 dedicated SSD with no HDD, I want to extend SSD Slot or Optane.
Need 2 memory slots (should not be soldered- but ideapad also doesn’t fulfill this so nevermind)
dedicated GPU.
Anti Glare screen.
Huge battery
Fingerprint
Backlit keyboard.
Num-key (A Must).

I have not checked recently, so can’t comment on all the requirements. But I think X series would suffice most of the needs. Big screen options, gpu, slim, and battery. Num keys i haven’t seen on a ThinkPad so I’m not aware if some model has it.
My experience with ThinkPad has been amazing. Battery didn’t show considerable deterioration even after 8 years, amazing keyboard and trackpad. I’m tilted more towards the life of the components and the machine as a whole, which thinkpad suffices the best, in my opinions and per my experience.

Missing
Deal Cadet
182
194
5

Zingoy is giving extra 8% cashback. So enjoy.

Missing
Deal Cadet
182
194
5
carez wrote:

please suggest a good deal on a thinkpad

Please go with ThinkBook 13. Only laptop in this segment with HDR and Dolby Vision, which is listed at 66000 and 69000 respectively. With GPU you ll get it at 85000 maybe, I am not sure. This is a super duper deal. Trust me, man, you won’t regret.

Missing
Deal Cadet
182
194
5
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

I hardly think so, I like my laptop’s slim and 15.6" is a must. Recommend me a thinkpad which can do.

My Requirements :
i5/i7 (either will do)
Has to be m.2 dedicated SSD with no HDD, I want to extend SSD Slot or Optane.
Need 2 memory slots (should not be soldered- but ideapad also doesn’t fulfill this so nevermind)
dedicated GPU.
Anti Glare screen.
Huge battery
Fingerprint
Backlit keyboard.
Num-key (A Must).

Man Go for thinkbook. 13". But you get Dolby Vision and HDR with 100% sRGB coverage. Finger print sensor is on power button. Good battery life. extremely light weight. Very good laptop. Starts from 66000. I don’t know how much does it cost after application of the coupon. You might consider it. Dual fan cooling is also a plus. Notebookcheck has given 88% rating. And it has undergone durability tests. Please check the same for yourself.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
378
7
Expand
bikidas2060580 wrote:

Man Go for thinkbook. 13". But you get Dolby Vision and HDR with 100% sRGB coverage. Finger print sensor is on power button. Good battery life. extremely light weight. Very good laptop. Starts from 66000. I don’t know how much does it cost after application of the coupon. You might consider it. Dual fan cooling is also a plus. Notebookcheck has given 88% rating. And it has undergone durability tests. Please check the same for yourself.

13" = Deal breaker bro. Requirement is 15.6". i’d be using it for business/work. VMs.

Missing
Deal Cadet
182
194
5
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

13" = Deal breaker bro. Requirement is 15.6". i’d be using it for business/work. VMs.

What’s your budget? Lemme see something for you, if I see something I ll tell you immediately

Missing
Deal Cadet
182
194
5
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

13" = Deal breaker bro. Requirement is 15.6". i’d be using it for business/work. VMs.

Tell me one thing more. How do you feel about gaming laptops???

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
378
7
Expand
bikidas2060580 wrote:

Tell me one thing more. How do you feel about gaming laptops???

Gaming laptops = Bulky and not slim! I am currently using Lenovo 530s and I think it has hit a pretty sweet spot with all configurations except no numpad, no fingerprint sensor, and very bottom speakers (the s540 has bottom too but they are inclined so the sound doesn’t get blocked) I need it for portability so need it as slim as possible with 15.6".

Screenshot from 2018 10 26 05 32 00
Deal Cadet
209
787
29

inlflated prices , all these ar 4-5 k more now

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
smartfriend85 wrote:

3KWIN – 3000 off

is it applying on all products for you no_mouth

Missing
Deal Cadet
182
194
5
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

Gaming laptops = Bulky and not slim! I am currently using Lenovo 530s and I think it has hit a pretty sweet spot with all configurations except no numpad, no fingerprint sensor, and very bottom speakers (the s540 has bottom too but they are inclined so the sound doesn’t get blocked) I need it for portability so need it as slim as possible with 15.6".

What’s your budget???

Missing
Deal Newbie
129
74
5
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

No. The prices were less 5-6 days back. Since this coupon thing with 5k discount, they increased the price exactly by 5k.

I wanted to buy S540 Ideapad, it costed 67k for top end model on 28th July. I was seeing it every day. I thought I’ll wait for it to launch(as pre-sales had already started) so make sure I get some goodies and freebies when Lenovo launched on 31st. When lunched , before 2 days back from that Lenovo increased the prices and gave 5k vouchers.

You can enquire the price of S540 in local market, it costs 66k. But on website, it’s 72k so discount isn’t really a discount. Poor and shameful tactics by Lenovo.

Amazon price S540 1Tb i5 cost 65k

Missing