Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Lenovo S510p Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) @34K

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 9 Votes: 9
40000
15% OFF 46000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
The avengers 2012   symbol of hope wallpaper 1920x1080
Deal Subedar
10
599
2802
30
Lenovo S510p Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) @34K
Deal Expired

Lenovo S510p Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) @ 34K including CashBack

https://i.imgur.com/PQ37jTL.jpg

Promo Code: LAP6K

Link: https://paytm.com/shop/p/lenovo-s510p-notebook-...

https://i.imgur.com/RKkyLBV.jpg

Specification
4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M

Price Comparison

Huge Price difference of around 10K

https://i.imgur.com/uT4PwNp.jpg

Flipkart: http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-s510p-notebook-4...Rs 44490+200

Snapdeal: http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-ideapad-...Rs 46000

Shopershop: http://www.shopershop.in/shop/computers/lenovo-...Rs 43500

Reviews Can be read from snapdeal, It is overall an awesome deal, if looking for a Power packed Laptop.

Deal Wiki

Lenovo S510p Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) @34K

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs 40000
  3. Use Coupon LAP6K
  4. Effective Price Rs 34000.

Price Comparison
Flipkart at Rs 44490 + Rs 200 Delivery

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-s510p-notebook-4...

Snapdeal at Rs 4600.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-ideapad-...

Shopershop at Rs 43500

http://www.shopershop.in/shop/computers/lenovo-...
18 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135

Nvidia 720M is useless go for 820m or better cards guys.Vu for processor.

1320516025 screenshot
suspended
6
213
1028
20

i bought it in jan 2015
at 37000 from offline shop

The avengers 2012   symbol of hope wallpaper 1920x1080
Deal Subedar
10
599
2802
30
@lazydealer wrote:

Nvidia 720M is useless go for 820m or better cards guys.Vu for processor.


The processor is i5, and thus the Graphics card can easily support a lot of games. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Reviews are good enf fr such a price point. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

1320516025 screenshot
suspended
6
213
1028
20
DealAvenger wrote:


@gaurav agrawal: Care to give a review and experience here?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

works smoothly
no heating issue
speaker are good enough
in keyboard there is no light

The avengers 2012   symbol of hope wallpaper 1920x1080
Deal Subedar
10
599
2802
30
@gaurav agrawal wrote:

DealAvenger wrote:


@gaurav agrawal: Care to give a review and experience here?? https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

works smoothly
no heating issue
speaker are good enough
in keyboard there no light


So the deal is good enf!! Thanks fr the review! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Discuss and significant negetiv point, if there https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@DealAvenger wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

Nvidia 720M is useless go for 820m or better cards guys.Vu for processor.


The processor is i5, and thus the Graphics card can easily support a lot of games. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Reviews are good enf fr such a price point. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


btwn i have G400S with i3 2.5ghz and 720m but it is not able to run WWE 2k15,Battlefield 3 .FIFA 15 only in low res

4ffed0215a8fd0faff0fecc7594de9afb7a2ebc7 full
Deal Cadet
1
100
908
12
@lazydealer wrote:

@DealAvenger wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

Nvidia 720M is useless go for 820m or better cards guys.Vu for processor.


The processor is i5, and thus the Graphics card can easily support a lot of games. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Reviews are good enf fr such a price point. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


btwn i have G400S with i3 2.5ghz and 720m but it is not able to run WWE 2k15,Battlefield 3 .FIFA 15 only in low res

Dude i have a PC which is very old e5200 dual core processor 2GB ram and 1GB nvidia Geforce en210 GPU and stilli can run BF3 on high https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

The avengers 2012   symbol of hope wallpaper 1920x1080
Deal Subedar
10
599
2802
30
@lazydealer wrote:

@DealAvenger wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

Nvidia 720M is useless go for 820m or better cards guys.Vu for processor.


The processor is i5, and thus the Graphics card can easily support a lot of games. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Reviews are good enf fr such a price point. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


btwn i have G400S with i3 2.5ghz and 720m but it is not able to run WWE 2k15,Battlefield 3 .FIFA 15 only in low res

I myslf own a desktop with i5 3rd gen and 2GB 620 GT, tried fifa 15 and it runs smooth enf.
My frnds hav dell lapy, fifa 15 there too runs smooth!

Not all dpnds on the GPU, processor too must b powerful to play good games!
The specs of the lapy says its a gaming one!

Not used it, bt on paper its quite tuf! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81

Badhiya hai !

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135
@akashd7 wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@DealAvenger wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

Nvidia 720M is useless go for 820m or better cards guys.Vu for processor.


The processor is i5, and thus the Graphics card can easily support a lot of games. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Reviews are good enf fr such a price point. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


btwn i have G400S with i3 2.5ghz and 720m but it is not able to run WWE 2k15,Battlefield 3 .FIFA 15 only in low res

Dude i have a PC which is very old e5200 dual core processor 2GB ram and 1GB nvidia Geforce en210 GPU and stilli can run BF3 on high https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


laptop have mobile GPUs.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
104
1

Hi folks. I want to buy a laptop, budget around 50k. Kindly suggest if you have anything in mind. Even imported machine that’s been selling in ebay do good. Thank you. I appreciate it.

The avengers 2012   symbol of hope wallpaper 1920x1080
Deal Subedar
10
599
2802
30
@lazydealer wrote:

@akashd7 wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@DealAvenger wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

Nvidia 720M is useless go for 820m or better cards guys.Vu for processor.


The processor is i5, and thus the Graphics card can easily support a lot of games. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Reviews are good enf fr such a price point. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


btwn i have G400S with i3 2.5ghz and 720m but it is not able to run WWE 2k15,Battlefield 3 .FIFA 15 only in low res

Dude i have a PC which is very old e5200 dual core processor 2GB ram and 1GB nvidia Geforce en210 GPU and stilli can run BF3 on high https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


laptop have mobile GPUs.

Even mobile processors, thr is a ‘m’ aftr the processor model if u look carefully, that means that the power consmptin is low, nt just low juice! Lapy are enf efficient in playng games! So just dnt say that 720 is not enf juice!

11800628 804404139672471 3789812076100106158 n
Deal Subedar
0
70
1196
25

badia he.. :p itne paise lau kahan se koi bank ka address b dedo jahan security na ho https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Viratkohli1 300x300
Deal Captain
88
278
8485
135

For 34k you will get HP Pavilion series laptops with 830m which is mid range graphic card.i have a laptop with it.HP P027tx runs any game smoothly in medium settings.

4ffed0215a8fd0faff0fecc7594de9afb7a2ebc7 full
Deal Cadet
1
100
908
12
@DealAvenger wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@akashd7 wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

@DealAvenger wrote:

@lazydealer wrote:

Nvidia 720M is useless go for 820m or better cards guys.Vu for processor.


The processor is i5, and thus the Graphics card can easily support a lot of games. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Reviews are good enf fr such a price point. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


btwn i have G400S with i3 2.5ghz and 720m but it is not able to run WWE 2k15,Battlefield 3 .FIFA 15 only in low res

Dude i have a PC which is very old e5200 dual core processor 2GB ram and 1GB nvidia Geforce en210 GPU and stilli can run BF3 on high https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


laptop have mobile GPUs.

Even mobile processors, thr is a ‘m’ aftr the processor model if u look carefully, that means that the power consmptin is low, nt just low juice! Lapy are enf efficient in playng games! So just dnt say that 720 is not enf juice!


720M is wayyyyy too better than Geforce en210 and that laptop has i3

Missing