Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Lenovo Vibe Shot(Graphite Grey, 32 GB) @19990 at flipkart

Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
62
0

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-vibe-shot/p/itme...

Lenovo Vibe Shot(Graphite Grey, 32 GB)
Android v5 (Lollipop) OS
16 MP Primary Camera
8 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Standby Sim (GSM + LTE)
5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa Core Processor
Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB

5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2852
72

And yes try calling their customer care during business hours that is between 10 to 5 and it will never connect !! and in non business hrs it connects but no executive avaiable online .. moreover Lenovo is confidently sharing this number over Social media and mail to reach out to !

Proof:

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
62
0
@siddudeagarwal wrote:

And yes try calling their customer care during business hours that is between 10 to 5 and it will never connect !! and in non business hrs it connects but no executive avaiable online .. moreover Lenovo is confidently sharing this number over Social media and mail to reach out to !

Proof:

try 180030009991
i talked them today itself

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2852
72
@tashan83 wrote:

@siddudeagarwal wrote:

And yes try calling their customer care during business hours that is between 10 to 5 and it will never connect !! and in non business hrs it connects but no executive avaiable online .. moreover Lenovo is confidently sharing this number over Social media and mail to reach out to !

Proof:

try 180030009991
i talked them today itself

this is the pre sales dept number .. in case of complaint they simply ask ur name ,city and provide u the same number 180030007678 which doesnt connect !!

I even have a call recording done just now u want me to upload that ?

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2852
72
@siddudeagarwal wrote:

@tashan83 wrote:

@siddudeagarwal wrote:

And yes try calling their customer care during business hours that is between 10 to 5 and it will never connect !! and in non business hrs it connects but no executive avaiable online .. moreover Lenovo is confidently sharing this number over Social media and mail to reach out to !

Proof:

try 180030009991
i talked them today itself

this is the pre sales dept number .. in case of complaint they simply ask ur name ,city and provide u the same number 180030007678 which doesnt connect !!

I even have a call recording done just now u want me to upload that ?


You are good to go .. its a 3 mins video

Missing