Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Lenovo Vibe Shot(Graphite Grey, 32 GB) @19990 at flipkart

Lenovo Vibe Shot(Graphite Grey, 32 GB) @19990 at flipkart

44°
Deal Newbie
barighat

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-vibe-shot/p/itme...

Lenovo Vibe Shot(Graphite Grey, 32 GB)
Android v5 (Lollipop) OS
16 MP Primary Camera
8 MP Secondary Camera
Dual Standby Sim (GSM + LTE)
5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa Core Processor
Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB

Expired
5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

And yes try calling their customer care during business hours that is between 10 to 5 and it will never connect !! and in non business hrs it connects but no executive avaiable online .. moreover Lenovo is confidently sharing this number over Social media and mail to reach out to !

Proof:

Link Copied

If u want peace of mind stay awy from lenovo ..read abt lenovo fraud in details with proof here .. 170 days and still unsolved !!

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@siddudeagarwal wrote:

And yes try calling their customer care during business hours that is between 10 to 5 and it will never connect !! and in non business hrs it connects but no executive avaiable online .. moreover Lenovo is confidently sharing this number over Social media and mail to reach out to !

Proof:

try 180030009991
i talked them today itself

Link Copied
@tashan83 wrote:

@siddudeagarwal wrote:

Proof:

try 180030009991

this is the pre sales dept number .. in case of complaint they simply ask ur name ,city and provide u the same number 180030007678 which doesnt connect !!

I even have a call recording done just now u want me to upload that ?

Link Copied
@siddudeagarwal wrote:

@tashan83 wrote:

@siddudeagarwal wrote:

Proof:

try 180030009991

this is the pre sales dept number .. in case of complaint they simply ask ur name ,city and provide u the same number 180030007678 which doesnt connect !!

I even have a call recording done just now u want me to upload that ?

You are good to go .. its a 3 mins video

replyuser
Click here to reply