Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

Lenovo Y510P (59-389687) Laptop (i5 4200M- 1TB HDD- 8GB RAM- 15.6 Inches- Win8- 2 GB Graphics) @ 57936 (CHEAPEST EVER)

747°
55290
23% OFF 71601.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Snapdeal or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4
Lenovo Y510P (59-389687) Laptop (i5 4200M- 1TB HDD- 8GB RAM- 15.6 Inches- Win8- 2 GB Graphics)  @ 57936 (CHEAPEST EVER)
Deal Expired

Lenovo Y510p laptop @ cheapest ever price …. 57936 with free lenovo branded backpack…. Bought this 1 month ago at 61000 … Feeling bad https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
But its a steal deal for all prospective buyers…

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-y510p-59...

59 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

Price comparision

Nearest next to this price is that snapdeal which comes to around 59000

Performance

One of the best gaming laptops for the price at this moment… This is the best model for budget gamers (and strictly gamers) or those who don’t have a craving for quad core i7 …. For gamers this i5 is good to go for next 2-3 years minimum…

200w d
Tech Guru
44
0
17446
325

VU but no suggestions left https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif … This is an awesome laptop https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

Thanks akshat for VU …
Its truely an awesome laptop … Using it for 1 month … The screen though a glare display but is glorious at FULL HD resolution…
But feeling sad for the price drop … price has dropped so much (almost 3.5k)
Got from snapdeal… also did’nt recieve the backpack…

I would like to mention here , that Lenovo also provides free 1 year ADP with this laptop… you have to register on their service website with proper documents to get the same…..

Another thing, this pricing widens the price gap between i5 and i7 model to almost 10-12k …
Personally I dont think, for gamers, i7 is at all needed… since I am using i5 model… its already super duper fast …
Gamers can save 10-12 k by going with this model, and instead purchase a 2nd GT 755m SLI card from US ( you will get that cheap) for less than 10 k and make SLI

I have already posted the link of a great detailed review of this laptop … As per the review, SLI gives almost 2-3 times better performance (gaming) than normal…. (??)

Or a SSD can be obtained for better boot speeds and faster file access…

For i7 lovers… this is not for u … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

200w d
Tech Guru
44
0
17446
325

Suggested !! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif The price point is very good for this laptop !

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2894
74

bro its 59385 .. is the price increased or this price is aftr the 5% cashback either via cashback in bank ac or via store credit u talking abt ..??

VUnS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

Price increased…

yesterday flipkart was offering 5% extra discount …

Game over for now …

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2894
74

oh shit .. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

before few days i saw this i7 model priced at 65k by WS retail on flipkart but sold out within 2 hrs before i cld update tht in my thread … I feel this is bcz of the upcoming Y50 model of lenovo

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

Price update — 58885

I think there are two reasons for the price fall—-

a. Fall in dollar value is almost affecting the prices of all the high end laptops.
A model of HP envy touchsmart costs 4k lesser than what it was costing 1 month ago….
b. And maybe there is a new y510 model coming… and that model will have the new Maxwell line of Nvidia graphics Gt 855 most likely….

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2894
74
prasy4u wrote:

Price update — 58885

I think there are two reasons for the price fall—-

a. Fall in dollar value is almost affecting the prices of all the high end laptops.
A model of HP envy touchsmart costs 4k lesser than what it was costing 1 month ago….
b. And maybe there is a new y510 model coming… and that model will have the new Maxwell line of Nvidia graphics Gt 855 most likely….


ya the upcoming model is named Y50 most probably

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

Price Update — 58585 …..

Still a great price to consider….

BTW, the new models dont seem to be low priced as per the specs on the net … Prices should be near to 1 lakh .. So this model may still rule this particular price to performance segment….

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

Lets See , after this pricing , Will this deal be able to hit FPD or not ????

This pricing makes all other competitive laptops looks like aged ( lenovo z510, hp ,dell )

Thanks bro for the update ….

It was as if , I was only interested in highlighting the great deal and value this laptop carries….

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2894
74
prasy4u wrote:

Lets See , after this pricing , Will this deal be able to hit FPD or not ????

This pricing makes all other competitive laptops looks like aged ( lenovo z510, hp ,dell )

Thanks bro for the update ….

It was as if , I was only interested in highlighting the great deal and value this laptop carries….


bro it really offers the best VFM nd cheapest ever price at 55500 .. Pls post some images nd price comparison fr ppl to notice nd feel the diff as eveyone isnt a laptop buying expert like u or me .. Nd moreover using alert admin option even req him to update the price even pm mods fr d same .. Aftr doing these 3 things I guarantee u it will become fpd very quickly

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

https://i.imgur.com/uRDNf8i.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BJgIJRV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pWimYuS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eWbo3Go.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FXOizfi.jpg

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

https://i.imgur.com/eAivKkX.jpg

One of the most rocking laptops of present time …. Specially at this price …. 6000 cheaper than what I paid for …..

https://i.imgur.com/uwbRLnl.jpg

I think, at this price , this is the only laptop to feature a FULL HD panel of such a high quality and brightness

https://i.imgur.com/jfEla1R.jpg

The only laptop at 55,000 to feature a DDR5 ( not DDR3) GT755m 2gb with a provision to add another 2 gb ddr5 gt755m in SLI configuration ……

Leave aside the other features….

For a GAMER, seeking for a gaming laptop in a tight budget , this is a gift sent from heaven……
And at this price, IT IS A STEAL…..
U need to use it before believing me, and U need to run some high end games to feel the thrush …

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4
siddudeagarwal wrote:

prasy4u wrote:

Lets See , after this pricing , Will this deal be able to hit FPD or not ????

This pricing makes all other competitive laptops looks like aged ( lenovo z510, hp ,dell )

Thanks bro for the update ….

It was as if , I was only interested in highlighting the great deal and value this laptop carries….


bro it really offers the best VFM nd cheapest ever price at 55500 .. Pls post some images nd price comparison fr ppl to notice nd feel the diff as eveyone isnt a laptop buying expert like u or me .. Nd moreover using alert admin option even req him to update the price even pm mods fr d same .. Aftr doing these 3 things I guarantee u it will become fpd very quickly


Added some pics , Bro ….

Lets see, what the Admins decide ….

Hoping for the best ….

200w d
Tech Guru
44
0
17446
325

It should have been a FPD long ago !! Its a fabulous laptop for the price https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2894
74
prasy4u wrote:

siddudeagarwal wrote:

prasy4u wrote:

Lets See , after this pricing , Will this deal be able to hit FPD or not ????

This pricing makes all other competitive laptops looks like aged ( lenovo z510, hp ,dell )

Thanks bro for the update ….

It was as if , I was only interested in highlighting the great deal and value this laptop carries….


bro it really offers the best VFM nd cheapest ever price at 55500 .. Pls post some images nd price comparison fr ppl to notice nd feel the diff as eveyone isnt a laptop buying expert like u or me .. Nd moreover using alert admin option even req him to update the price even pm mods fr d same .. Aftr doing these 3 things I guarantee u it will become fpd very quickly


Added some pics , Bro ….

Lets see, what the Admins decide ….

Hoping for the best ….


the effort u have put on it is apparent it will surely become fpd very soon https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Momentcam 20140902 212017
Shopping Friend
69
19
7086
125

now even if this will be fpd, credit goes to thalada bro…

i personally dont like laptops at 50k+ range…better is to assemble a desktop (which will be a beast and best for computer games) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2894
74
vikasgupta09 wrote:

now even if this will be fpd, credit goes to thalada bro…

i personally dont like laptops at 50k+ range…better is to assemble a desktop (which will be a beast and best for computer games) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


no bro credit shouldn’t go to him just fr one price update .. Either both get fpd credits or only prasy then only it wld be fair .. Nd regarding ur personal choice I agree yes but in todays world where everyone needs felxibility nd portability spending so much on a desktop isnt a good option at all !! Even if u build a desktop with such config it wld atleast cost u 45k nd it wld be wise to spend another 10k and get a laptop as it will offer u portability,fexibilty for watching movies etc lot of advantages .. I think u r a desktop user nd not used to using laptops thats why u saying so,once if u start using laptops u will totally loose interest in desktops trust me

I am the king ellie goudling cover lights
Deal Cadet
1
117
115
13
prasy4u wrote:

Cheaper option (without backpack)

rs 55591
Use BESTBUY coupon for 2% discount
Final price - 54500 … (New cheapest)


http://www.snapdeal.com/product/lenovo-y510p-59…


How about Z510?? It has (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB 8GB SSD/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) except (FHD and 4 cell battery) at 58990

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-z510-59-…

Any reviews/suggestions on which is best Y510p or Z510 ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4

at the current pricing y510 i5 is way better VFM than z510 i7 … coz its almost 4 k cheaper …

The only thing thats good in the z510 is Quad core i7 , and a 8 GB NAND drive along with HDD for faster boot speeds….

But y510p is altogether a different level….

If you dont need the i7 , and need a better gaming experience …. then y510p will make you more than happy ….

Consider z510 for following

a. quad core i7
b. Slimmer profile and design
c. faster boot speed

But be ready to sacrifice

a. screen resolution and display quality
b. Graphics performance
c. Battery life

The choice is yours….

I had already booked the z510 i7…. But I was so eager to test the 1080p display that I went for y510p i5 as I didnt have money for i7 at that moment….

Though I really feel kinda cheated as the price drop has been almost 7000 within 25 days of purchase, but its good for all prospective buyers…..

Since, I am personally using the laptop, I can really vouch for it and recommend it to those who need the most VFM multimedia and gaming laptop….

If you have enough money, then close your eyes, go for i7 variant…
If you have even more money, go for alienware or asus G series…
But for those with a tight budget , This is THE ONE
And with official price cut, THIS REALLY IS THE BEST i5 GAMING LAPTOP WITH FULL HD DISPLAY IN THE MARKET at present….

I am the king ellie goudling cover lights
Deal Cadet
1
117
115
13
prasy4u wrote:

at the current pricing y510 i5 is way better VFM than z510 i7 … coz its almost 4 k cheaper …

The only thing thats good in the z510 is Quad core i7 , and a 8 GB NAND drive along with HDD for faster boot speeds….

But y510p is altogether a different level….

If you dont need the i7 , and need a better gaming experience …. then y510p will make you more than happy ….

Consider z510 for following

a. quad core i7
b. Slimmer profile and design
c. faster boot speed

But be ready to sacrifice

a. screen resolution and display quality
b. Graphics performance
c. Battery life

The choice is yours….

I had already booked the z510 i7…. But I was so eager to test the 1080p display that I went for y510p i5 as I didnt have money for i7 at that moment….

Though I really feel kinda cheated as the price drop has been almost 7000 within 25 days of purchase, but its good for all prospective buyers…..

Since, I am personally using the laptop, I can really vouch for it and recommend it to those who need the most VFM multimedia and gaming laptop….

If you have enough money, then close your eyes, go for i7 variant…
If you have even more money, go for alienware or asus G series…
But for those with a tight budget , This is THE ONE
And with official price cut, THIS REALLY IS THE BEST i5 GAMING LAPTOP WITH FULL HD DISPLAY IN THE MARKET at present….


Thank you.. Can you tell me about the 1) battery life(hrs) of Y510p on heavy usage like WIFI 2) Heating is normal or abnormal on high usage 3) Any fruquent hanging problems or cons??
I’m planing to buy from US with I7 priced at $899 (INR 54000). But confused wiht FHD glossy or FHD Glossy wedge screen as which to buy. Please advise.
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/y-s…

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
257
130
4
dimeking wrote:

prasy4u wrote:

at the current pricing y510 i5 is way better VFM than z510 i7 … coz its almost 4 k cheaper …

The only thing thats good in the z510 is Quad core i7 , and a 8 GB NAND drive along with HDD for faster boot speeds….

But y510p is altogether a different level….

If you dont need the i7 , and need a better gaming experience …. then y510p will make you more than happy ….

Consider z510 for following

a. quad core i7
b. Slimmer profile and design
c. faster boot speed

But be ready to sacrifice

a. screen resolution and display quality
b. Graphics performance
c. Battery life

The choice is yours….

I had already booked the z510 i7…. But I was so eager to test the 1080p display that I went for y510p i5 as I didnt have money for i7 at that moment….

Though I really feel kinda cheated as the price drop has been almost 7000 within 25 days of purchase, but its good for all prospective buyers…..

Since, I am personally using the laptop, I can really vouch for it and recommend it to those who need the most VFM multimedia and gaming laptop….

If you have enough money, then close your eyes, go for i7 variant…
If you have even more money, go for alienware or asus G series…
But for those with a tight budget , This is THE ONE
And with official price cut, THIS REALLY IS THE BEST i5 GAMING LAPTOP WITH FULL HD DISPLAY IN THE MARKET at present….


Thank you.. Can you tell me about the 1) battery life(hrs) of Y510p on heavy usage like WIFI 2) Heating is normal or abnormal on high usage 3) Any fruquent hanging problems or cons??
I’m planing to buy from US with I7 priced at $899 (INR 54000). But confused wiht FHD glossy or FHD Glossy wedge screen as which to buy. Please advise.
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/y-s…


1. Battry life is quite good on WIFI ( 2-3 hrs) .. It may sound low, but its quite OK for me considering the specs of this laptop…. Be warned, the i7 variant is reported to give lower battery life then i5 … DOnt know why ….

2. Heating is normal while you are doing basic job…. But once you start to game, it definitely heats up… and i7 will heat more… if you are willing to buy this, make sure you invest in a good cooling pad …. thats a must….

3. Till now, no hanging problems….. Initially the laptop was quite slow… then i understood its due to the bloatware that lenovo packs in…. specially the Mcafee stuff… so you need to either disable them or remove them to unleash the beast …

4. If you are getting it from US …. then do the get the ANTI GLARE version… it may cost you a little more … but it will be a great great investment … Since the future is QHD+ but the price of this new resolution will be quite high … and you will keep on enjoying the FHD for quite some time …
its like antiglare>>>>> FHD glossy wedge/ FHD glossy …. the wedge variant has got more ssd space (24 gb vs 8gb) so thats good too… but i will vouch for antiglare…

Indian models are all FHD glossy/wedge variety ….

Missing