Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Lenovo Z2 Plus - Get ₹5000 Off as Exchange & Cashback Offers

Lenovo Z2 Plus - Get ₹5000 Off as Exchange & Cashback Offers

188°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/250493/medium/36979741480953450_5.jpg?1480953451

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01FM7HV34/ref=br_imp?p...

Special Offers
Additional Warranty offer
Extra ₹3,000 off is included in the exchange value when you purchase Lenovo Z2 Plus under the exchange program. Offer valid only on (Black, 64 GB), (Black, 32 GB) and (White, 64 GB) variants.
Get cashback worth ₹2,000 as Amazon.in Gift Card on purchase of this product through pre-paid payment transaction*
Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on Kindle eBooks upto INR 300

Terms & Conditions apply
http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=amb_link_227246127_2...

Expired
12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This is the repost of a repost. Same offer has been running for around 2 weeks

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

It looks like flop model. Too many 1* reviews. I was so interested in buying it.

Link Copied

And they have removed the exchange option

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I purchased 32 GB model yesterday with Exchange of S4 Mini. Effective price for me with exchange comes to about 8500.
I read/saw a couple of product reviews – main negative is camera quality. The negative reviews on Amazon are mainly for refusal to replace faulty piece. There are also reviews that says Amazon has replaced. I took the chance. So far not even one -ve experience with Amazon, hope this will not be the first.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

My order was supposed to be delivered yesterday, instead of delivering, they updated tracking as “Customer refused delivery”. The day I ordered (16th) was the last day of the 5000 offer, though the offer end date was never announced. My feeling is that no one was buying and after my order they realized their selling price is too low. They could have cancelled without dispatching. Wasted my time!

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Purchased this phone on 8 November under exchange .
Extremely happy with product but after keeping my expectations low on camera and it doesn’t disappoint .

Link Copied
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

i dont think amazon would do something of this sort. Isnt it out for delivery today ?

Amazon transport service has become shit,in front of me delivery boy updated wrong info on 16 orders with various reasons like not available ,refused,rescheduled by customer,address not found and I asked reason behind it he said it’s 6:30pm and they (Amazon)gave me 25 parcels to deliver before 8 pm ,do u think it’s possible for me to deliver all?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

In such cases they do attempt delivery the very next day .That’s what I know atleast happened with me once but then they attempted delivery the next day . Though I agree that apart from deals the gap between Amazon and Flipkart customer service is again reducing. Though Amazon still feel is better for mobiles as I don’t think they have that idiotic app testing stuff for returning phones

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Missed it

replyuser
Click here to reply