Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Lenovo Zuk Z1 launched at Rs. 13,499 | Exclusive to Amazon | Sale on 19th May 02:00 PM

Lenovo Zuk Z1 launched at Rs. 13,499 | Exclusive to Amazon | Sale on 19th May 02:00 PM

1001°
Benevolent
raghupro

Registration link: http://www.amazon.in/b?ie=UTF8&node=10227761031... thanks to @cody

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/260007/medium/334232715xvott.png?1480959685

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/260017/medium/334232710xu7mt.jpg?1480959691

Device Specs:
5.5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 100% NTSC color gamut
2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
3GB LPPDR3 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.0) internal memory
Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Andriod 5.1.1 (Lollipop), Upgradable to Cyanogen OS 13 based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Dual (nano) SIM
13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, OIS, 1.12um pixels, f/2.2 aperture
8MP front-facing camera, OmniVision OV8865 sensor, 1.12um pixel size
Fingerprint sensor (FPC 1155)
Dimensions: 155.7 × 77.3 × 8.9 mm; Weight: 175g
4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS, USB 3.0 Type-C
4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) built-in battery with fast charging

More info on device: http://www.z1iscomi...om

Theme design contest: http://www.z1iscoming.com/z1-theme-c...st
Win up to Rs. 80000.

Expired

Deal Wiki

82 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@vikaskumar17135894 wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@aoroa wrote:

It has a 2 year old SOC not worth buying. If only they remade it with Snapdragon 650/652 or higher.

Can you explain why? Snapdragon 802 is any day better than 615 both in terms of performance and battery life management. Don’t go blindly by the benchmark scores.

615 is a combination of large and small processors which is ideal for mid range phones but 801 is supposed to be better at handling larger tasks.

Bro its not that he is comparing an SD616, he is comparing SD650 and SD652. Only SDs 820 is powerful than these today in terms of SD overall processor lineup…

SD652 might be better than SD801 and SD801 is an old SoC but how does it really matter?

Let me ask you this. What exactly do you guys do on the phone that SD801 cannot handle and you need a better processor? I really don’t understand this cry for better specs day by day when even older hardware can handle almost everything that we happen to use on the phone.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No NFC…. WTF

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Will it work with dual sim + sd card at a same time??
Or its like RN3?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@AnJo wrote:

Will it work with dual sim + sd card at a same time??
Or its like RN3?? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

It’s not even hybrid, does not support expandable storage at all. Nevertheless, it has 64gb internal so it’s good enough I guess.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@raghupro wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@aoroa wrote:

It has a 2 year old SOC not worth buying. If only they remade it with Snapdragon 650/652 or higher.

Can you explain why? Snapdragon 802 is any day better than 615 both in terms of performance and battery life management. Don’t go blindly by the benchmark scores.

615 is a combination of large and small processors which is ideal for mid range phones but 801 is supposed to be better at handling larger tasks.

Bro its not that he is comparing an SD616, he is comparing SD650 and SD652. Only SDs 820 is powerful than these today in terms of SD overall processor lineup…

SD652 might be better than SD801 and SD801 is an old SoC but how does it really matter?

Let me ask you this. What exactly do you guys do on the phone that SD801 cannot handle and you need a better processor? I really don’t understand this cry for better specs day by day when even older hardware can handle almost everything that we happen to use on the phone.

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif agree…… do not go with paper specs……
(1) First we should know our requirement then check performance with own hand or friends hand ….
..(2) Enrique whether the service dealer quotes for repair of phone more than it`s cost price? (do most company like One+, lenovo, ….)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does it have IR BLASTER

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@raghupro wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@aoroa wrote:

Everyone needs more bang for buck. Plus the newer technology the better “processor instructions sets” and better graphical advances it will support. More future proof Hardware that will last long as Softwares are going heavy day by day. Lesser heat as new processors moving from 28nm to 14nm LPP manufacturing process. So better performance/Watt ratio. Higher quality and innovative Display rendering and images rendering too. There’s lot more to it, what I posted above. So don’t comment like what and why u care for new. For today’s need the 7K MI redmi 2 prime is enough for you(Judging by your words)…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

much better specifications than moto g4 or g4+

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plz suggest me a better mobile… I don’t play games…only play 2 or 3 casual games like subway surfer, temple run, talking tom etc. BUT I need multitasking capability as i always keep around 100 apps in my mobile. I have k3 note currently and i am feb up with it… Plz help me to choose in between RN3, LeEco, Zuke1, k4 note, meizu m3 note in lowest possible price as I don’t have so much money

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@a4arya700 wrote:

Plz suggest me a better mobile… I don’t play games…only play 2 or 3 casual games like subway surfer, temple run, talking tom etc. BUT I need multitasking capability as i always keep around 100 apps in my mobile. I have k3 note currently and i am feb up with it… Plz help me to choose in between RN3, LeEco, Zuke1, k4 note, meizu m3 note in lowest possible price as I don’t have so much money

had bought Le Eco, brand new seal pack mobile – it stopped working within 2 days… have filed for refund
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@raghupro wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@aoroa wrote:

I still use mi3 but will soon replace it with another phone. I agree to your observation that SD800/801 handle about anything even by today’s standards. The GPU maybe little outdated but the processor itself still remains a beast.

Coming to Zuk Z1, the thing that makes the processor an issue is the price. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif If Z1 had SD650/808, then the price would be justified. With the competition having latest generation processors and with cheaper price with the same specs otherwise, Z1 should’ve had an 808/650 with the latest GPUs. Also to note is the better power consumption profiles of newer processors.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

newer processor is always better as it’ll get the better development support – newer android versions will be made available easily. Older processors wont get much support down the line. Hence always invest in latest technology – it’ll serve you for long. Also now a days newer models are not that expensive hence it makes more sense to go with latest hardware.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

waiting for meizu m3 note on 31st may https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Have a priority pass. Can order today at 03:00 PM with COD option. PM me if anyone is interested.

The pass is tagged to my email ID so have to order from my account only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@a4arya700 wrote:

Bro, Redmi note 3 for sure. That phone have one of the best camera in that price range. World’s most popular Costum OS as Official(MIUI). GET 3GB RAM variant and will let U multitask effortlessly. They provide constant updates that improve Lots of features and also add new features in their software over time. I don’t think U will regret getting RN3..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Sale starts in 65 minutes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

He plz suggest where to buy Cases and Tempred glass for this phone..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s available on amazon paytm and Snapdeal as well

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Booked one yesterday

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ois on the camera is the deal breaker

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just got the Zuk Z1 today been using since morning not sure about people having different views on the processor buy this one does fly!!!

I’m coming from a One Plus 2 so I’ve used the latest hardware and privy to that:

Pros:
Amazing display
The Cyanogen OS is butter smooth
Truecaller integrated Into the OS was a nice touch
64GB space is awesome
Dual sim works just fine
The cellular call quality is amazing far better than One Plus 2 I had.
The battery is a monster as I use dual sims this fits the bill perfectly fine.
USB types c 3.0 speeds are way fast than the OP2.

Cons
Camera is just about OK
Lowlight photography not great

As a package its amazing it all comes across very well indeed.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@Altruist wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@aoroa wrote:

I still use mi3 but will soon replace it with another phone. I agree to your observation that SD800/801 handle about anything even by today’s standards. The GPU maybe little outdated but the processor itself still remains a beast.

Coming to Zuk Z1, the thing that makes the processor an issue is the price. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif If Z1 had SD650/808, then the price would be justified. With the competition having latest generation processors and with cheaper price with the same specs otherwise, Z1 should’ve had an 808/650 with the latest GPUs. Also to note is the better power consumption profiles of newer processors.

how mi3 works now?

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

So what conclusion , have to buy Note 3 or This Z1?

Any one please suggest, want to buy in next Sale.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@AirDimer wrote:

how mi3 works now?

It’s still my fav device. Awesome build quality (fell hard so many times, though tempered glass and case were always there). Performance is still awesome. Just feel the vertical bezels are bit large. Other than that, its my all time fav. Battery still gives 3.5+ hours screen on time easily till 20% left.

Now seriously considering switching to redmi note 3 for a change.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@piyupani wrote:

not redmi note 3 atleast the difference is as a package it doesn’t seem to work I have used that as well. my suggestion wud be to go for Zuk

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@piyupani wrote:

Note 3 has better and latest processor which will also give you more battery life due to reduced power consumption (not a concern as both have 4000mah battery). Apart from that, its a matter of personal choice. You won’t regret owning any of these two.

Zuk Z1 may have an edge in display and camera front, but you might want to consider an addition of 1.5k on the price tag.

This will help.

Comments: Z1 is performing incredibly well with SD 801 on the cyanogen OS. Pleasantly surprised to see it giving SD650 a run for its money.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
@sharathagn wrote:

@piyupani wrote:

not redmi note 3 atleast the difference is as a package it doesn’t seem to work I have used that as well. my suggestion wud be to go for Zuk

It may need some MIUI updates to get to its prime performance. But it’ll get there within few months.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@Altruist wrote:

@sharathagn wrote:

@piyupani wrote:

It may need some MIUI updates to get to its prime performance. But it’ll get there within few months.

you have to see the reviews in amazon soon many issues reported just good hardware is of no use unless its got a good software as well.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@sharathagn wrote:

Just got the Zuk Z1 today been using since morning not sure about people having different views on the processor buy this one does fly!!!

I’m coming from a One Plus 2 so I’ve used the latest hardware and privy to that:

Pros:
Amazing display
The Cyanogen OS is butter smooth
Truecaller integrated Into the OS was a nice touch
64GB space is awesome
Dual sim works just fine
The cellular call quality is amazing far better than One Plus 2 I had.
The battery is a monster as I use dual sims this fits the bill perfectly fine.
USB types c 3.0 speeds are way fast than the OP2.

Cons
Camera is just about OK
Lowlight photography not great

As a package its amazing it all comes across very well indeed.

can u tell the cam performance compared to rn3. also heard cam is better with 3rd party apps. had u tried any ….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Try Google cam

replyuser
Click here to reply