Hotness Levi's Men's jeans

Hot Deal Levi's Men's jeans

1477°
150
Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2284
54
Levi's Men's jeans
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?fst=as%3A...

Expired about 1 year
31 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
112
315
3

Only this person here post loot deals. All so called big dimers looting behind…

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
11
15872
244
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Only this person here post loot deals. All so called big dimers looting behind…

Jabra fan stuck_out_tongue.

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
11
15872
244
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Lol what is that? I said what I felt..
And I have said that few times…

I also said what i felt after reading you view wink.

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
315
3
Expand
BLANCO wrote:

I also said what i felt after reading you view wink.

I think it was something related to srk movie …although I dont see movie but read some post regarding that…

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135

Bought 8 Levi’s Jeans. wink Although not all my size. sad

Cropped2676205717311936603
Deal Lieutenant
10
4421
56
Roushh wrote:

Bought 8 Levi’s Jeans. wink Although not all my size. sad

Which size you looted.

Poster liverpool fc liverpool f c  poster ynwa 6 s
Deal Subedar
98
1052
15
Roushh wrote:

Bought 8 Levi’s Jeans. wink Although not all my size. sad

And then…..?

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Expand
dontwastetime wrote:

Which size you looted.

2 pair for 34.
3 for 36.
2 for 38.
1 for 40.

These are just Levi’s Jeans.

Bought other clothes too. Blackberry pants and Tommy highlfiger t-shirts and Fabindia shirts

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Expand
msankadi wrote:

And then…..?

We have big family and we have people of all sizes. smile I will pass those to others.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
Roushh wrote:

2 pair for 34.
3 for 36.
2 for 38.
1 for 40.

These are just Levi’s Jeans.

Bought other clothes too. Blackberry pants and Tommy highlfiger t-shirts and Fabindia shirts

Post pics or review when you receive them, about the quality or authenticity of them.

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Post pics or review when you receive them, about the quality or authenticity of them.

I have bought few Levi’s jeans from Cloudtail during Diwali sales. All were genuine and quality is really awesome. I loved these jeans. Only downside is, I stopped wearing all other jeans I had from Pepe, PE and Lee. cry

Sure, I will post some pics when I receive them. wink

Cropped2676205717311936603
Deal Lieutenant
10
4421
56
Expand
Roushh wrote:

2 pair for 34.
3 for 36.
2 for 38.
1 for 40.

These are just Levi’s Jeans.

Bought other clothes too. Blackberry pants and Tommy highlfiger t-shirts and Fabindia shirts

My bad missed these too.

Unlucky. grin

Images 3
Deal Cadet
24
602
10
Expand
Roushh wrote:

2 pair for 34.
3 for 36.
2 for 38.
1 for 40.

These are just Levi’s Jeans.

Bought other clothes too. Blackberry pants and Tommy highlfiger t-shirts and Fabindia shirts

What is price of 38 size jean bro

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Expand
Mind_Freezer wrote:

What is price of 38 size jean bro

Didn’t buy 37 size. I don’t think Levi has a 37 size.

All jeans were available at 150 rs each. Can you believe that? 3k-3.5K rs worth of jeans for 150 rs.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I have bought few Levi’s jeans from Cloudtail during Diwali sales. All were genuine and quality is really awesome. I loved these jeans. Only downside is, I stopped wearing all other jeans I had from Pepe, PE and Lee. cry

Sure, I will post some pics when I receive them. wink

Ohh then thank God I missed this loot, else all my Lee, FM, Lee Cooper, Mufti and Pepe jeans would have cursed me of not giving enough time to them. So the love story still continues. wink

Images 3
Deal Cadet
24
602
10
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Didn’t buy 37 size. I don’t think Levi has a 37 size.

All jeans were available at 150 rs each. Can you believe that? 3k-3.5K rs worth of jeans for 150 rs.

Bro it’s just typo error .it’s 38😁😁.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21

And DesiDime people, this Mr. @Roushh never miss a loot. I mean NEVER. sunglasses

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13166
147

how come you can call cap a jeans??

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Ohh then thank God I missed this loot, else all my Lee, FM, Lee Cooper, Mufti and Pepe jeans would have cursed me of not giving enough time to them. So the love story still continues. wink

Hahaha. Same here man. I also have love and hate relationship with these deals.

For example, I bought all these Levi’s jeans for nearly 800 rs per pair. And now I got them for 150 rs each. Now I am disappointed that I bought them for 800 rs.

I am also thinking about returning a Shoppersstop jeans I bought for 500 rs last week. And 3 x t-shirts I bought at 250-300 rs each. sad

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
Cody wrote:

how come you can call cap a jeans??

There were at least 30-40 Levi jeans available on deal @ 150 rs each. Now all oos and that’s why only cap left which nobody bought.

These are some of the jeans I bought.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07F4...9/
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07F4...R/
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07F4...R/
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07F4...S/

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4582
135
drsa478 wrote:

And DesiDime people, this Mr. @Roushh never miss a loot. I mean NEVER. sunglasses

I miss plenty. wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Hahaha. Same here man. I also have love and hate relationship with these deals.

For example, I bought all these Levi’s jeans for nearly 800 rs per pair. And now I got them for 150 rs each. Now I am disappointed that I bought them for 800 rs.

I am also thinking about returning a Shoppersstop jeans I bought for 500 rs last week. And 3 x t-shirts I bought at 250-300 rs each. sad

To cope up with the hate coming from such loot deals, I have made a rule 2-3 years ago that no matter what the MRP of jeans maybe, I won’t buy any having a deal price in 4 digits. Till now living upto it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1895
21
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I miss plenty. wink

Ok we can reframe that sentence.

You get plenty. sunglasses

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
138
1513
34

Wow badly needed denims, and there was that, another deal missed. Where is my tag for Deal Misser?

Missing