LG 25 inch Ultrawide Monitor(2560x1080) IPS LE...

LG 25 inch Ultrawide Monitor(2560x1080) IPS LED monitor

199°
41% OFF 21000.0
Missing
Tech Guru
LG 25 inch Ultrawide Monitor(2560x1080) IPS  LED monitor
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MG52X3Y/ref=cm_sw_r...

LG 25 inch (63.5 cm) Ultrawide LED Monitor – Full HD, IPS Panel with, HDMI, Audio Out, Heaphone Ports – 25UM58 (Black)

Only Such Big Widescreen Monitor below 15k.

Use SBI and Jiomoney CashPeCash offers for more profit.

Expired about 1 year
20 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Only 60hz and 5ms response time.

Missing
Tech Guru

Yes.

Missing
Tech Guru
akshairaj06362 wrote:

Only 60hz and 5ms response time.

Yes. But is a IPS LED monitor. 2560×1080 P Unless you are playing PUBG, fortnight,cs go type fast paced game where every milliseconds count it’s great monitor. For those you should get a 144 Hz monitor.

Great Speciality if you watch widescreen movies or lots of multitasking on computer. Also great for PS4 CONSOLE GAMING.

It’s Also great for many types of Workstation which uses lots of screen real-estate. Like coding or Sound Editing etc.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Yes. But is a IPS LED monitor. 2560×1080 P Unless you are playing PUBG, fortnight,cs go type fast paced game where every milliseconds count it’s great monitor. For those you should get a 144 Hz monitor.

Great Speciality if you watch widescreen movies or lots of multitasking on computer. Also great for PS4 CONSOLE GAMING.

It’s Also great for many types of Workstation which uses lots of screen real-estate. Like coding or Sound Editing etc.

Looks like height is too small..someone mentioned its height is smaller than normal 19in monitor. Anyone has this?

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Looks like height is too small..someone mentioned its height is smaller than normal 19in monitor. Anyone has this?

I agree height is smaller than normal viewing height and that can’t be adjusted in monitor. But you can just put a thick book or  box or…something to raise the height  for your convenience. Most of tge budget monitors are made short for some reason.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545306/original/Screenshot_2019-01-06-13-48-03-909_com.google.android.youtube.png?1546767446https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545307/original/Screenshot_2019-01-06-13-40-32-140_com.google.android.youtube.png?1546767533

Missing
Tech Guru

This is a sRGB monitor so colour quality is among best [ accurate] in consumer Monitors.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

@Total_Fun I am talking about vertical width of Monitor. Yes height can be raised by having any box kind – that is acceptable.

Missing
Tech Guru
caks2006407 wrote:

@Total_Fun I am talking about vertical width of Monitor. Yes height can be raised by having any box kind – that is acceptable.

Ohh..then you have to buy atleast 27 inch monitor. This one also comes in 29 inch variety, Costs around 20k. Let me check….

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Ohh..then you have to but at 27 inch monitor. Thins one akso vomes in 29 inch variety, Costs around 20k. Let me check….

LG 29UM69G 29 Inch Ultrawide IPS Monitor with SPEAKERS 21:9 Black Full HD 2560 × 1080, 1ms MBR, 75 Hz.
[email protected]

This monitor is little different though apart from  screen size.

Missing
Tech Guru
caks2006407 wrote:

The thing is if the aspect ration of screen is wide then vertical height would decrease. If this was a 25" inch 16:9 screen it’s height would have been higher, if 4:3 then even higher.

Because height x width = Area (which is measured in  diagonally.)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545321/original/images_%281%29.png?1546774306

Missing
Tech Guru

This monitors screen’s vertical height should be nearly same as a 20" inch screen.

Missing
Critic

Seven months back when I was looking for a monitor, I shortlisted this, and even back then the price was less than 14k or something. And now with less GST it was bound to become lower.

It’s a decent monitor by the way. You’re paying 12k, are you really expecting more than 60 Hz? LMAO. It’s an sRGB model, so overall colour reproduction would be decent, and also it would be wiser to buy over a 120 Hz TN panel. And I am a CS player.

Missing
Tech Guru
ithehappy wrote:

Seven months back when I was looking for a monitor, I shortlisted this, and even back then the price was less than 14k or something. And now with less GST it was bound to become lower.

It’s a decent monitor by the way. You’re paying 12k, are you really expecting more than 60 Hz? LMAO. It’s an sRGB model, so overall colour reproduction would be decent, and also it would be wiser to buy over a 120 Hz TN panel. And I am a CS player.

Think read This monitor can also be set to 75 Hz…can you confirm?

Do you have any ghosting problems playing CS GO on it?

Missing
Critic
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Think read This monitor can also be set to 75 Hz…can you confirm?

Do you have any ghosting problems playing CS GO on it?

Bruh I didn’t purchase it. I went ahead and bought that Samsung VA panel 144 Hz model, but then eventually returned it and settled for a 60 Hz IPS panel, Dell U series

In any case, what I learned, for gamers especially, you really shouldn’t look at that advertised value of 5 ms or whatever, because that is the GtG (Grey to Grey) time. What you need to look at is the Input Lag, which is not mentioned under spec sheet, normally. So a monitor might have really low GtG, like 1 ms, but still have like 20 ms or more Input Lag, and that’ll be shite for competitive gamers. This was the reason I returned the Samsung VA 144 Hz model, it came advertised as 1 ms, so I thought all good, but then it was so so noticeable that lag, in between my mouse click and the firing taking place, in CS, couldn’t kill worth shite, so simply returned that garbage monitor. And I did the unthinkable then, bought back a 60 Hz, it was like cancerous first, adjusting back to 60 from 144, but now it doesn’t seem to matter any more.

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Bruh I didn’t purchase it. I went ahead and bought that Samsung VA panel 144 Hz model, but then eventually returned it and settled for a 60 Hz IPS panel, Dell U series

In any case, what I learned, for gamers especially, you really shouldn’t look at that advertised value of 5 ms or whatever, because that is the GtG (Grey to Grey) time. What you need to look at is the Input Lag, which is not mentioned under spec sheet, normally. So a monitor might have really low GtG, like 1 ms, but still have like 20 ms or more Input Lag, and that’ll be shite for competitive gamers. This was the reason I returned the Samsung VA 144 Hz model, it came advertised as 1 ms, so I thought all good, but then it was so so noticeable that lag, in between my mouse click and the firing taking place, in CS, couldn’t kill worth shite, so simply returned that garbage monitor. And I did the unthinkable then, bought back a 60 Hz, it was like cancerous first, adjusting back to 60 from 144, but now it doesn’t seem to matter any more.

I agree. Advertisements are mostly deceptive. Do your own research first.

You can find more info about many TV, monitor input lag here :

https://displaylag.com/display-dat...e/

Missing
Critic
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

I agree. Advertisements are mostly deceptive. Do your own research first.

You can find more info about many TV, monitor input lag here :

https://displaylag.com/display-dat...e/

Ha ha, that’s exactly the site I checked out, and every competitive gamer should also have that bookmarked.

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Ha ha, that’s exactly the site I checked out, and every competitive gamer should also have that bookmarked.

Then I guess Gamer’s ( and tech savvy) minds think alike…. and browse alike. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
ithehappy wrote:

At 12k you could go for Asus 24inch one. It has 75hz and freesync.

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
akshairaj06362 wrote:

At 12k you could go for Asus 24inch one. It has 75hz and freesync.

Can you specify the Asus monitor model no.?

Missing