Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
LG 8 Ltr WAW53JW2RP UV+RO+UF Water Purifier

LG 8 Ltr WAW53JW2RP UV+RO+UF Water Purifier

265°
39% OFF 28490.0
8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

Vuns
Excellent pc

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

@rajasekharstrikes VunS + ATD sent ☺

Generous Generous
Admin
Link Copied

Gud Find

Just correct ur paytm price in PC its 19855 after cashback

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
@Priyanka wrote:

Gud Find

Just correct ur paytm price in PC its 19855 after cashback

Yeah Changed in PC..

Only for Mumbai that price… For different locations different price…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Good to see legends posting deals. Keep rocking! Vuns.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Would like to hear from any dimer who has used this product. Reviews on Amazon are frightening.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Frankly put this is bull shit of a deal (and any other “deal” worth more than 10K for a RO UF). A water purifier boils down to the efficiency of filters used in em. And paying 18K for 1K pump 5K worth of filters and max 2K worth of food grade plastic being sold for 18K is a deal? Pfft. There are only 3 main distributors for the filters used the max they charge for 5 stage purification is 2-8K depending on how granular you want the water to be filtered and the absoulte ratings of such. UV is worthless without Ozone or a o2 sub, even h2o2 maybe.

But hey what do I know? Maybe LG has patented the fountain of youth in their filters, not sure if I will live for ever. But surely do know that I would have dragged my broke ass down further spending 18K.

Cheers!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@hemanths wrote:

Frankly put this is bull shit of a deal (and any other “deal” worth more than 10K for a RO UF). A water purifier boils down to the efficiency of filters used in em. And paying 18K for 1K pump 5K worth of filters and max 2K worth of food grade plastic being sold for 18K is a deal? Pfft. There are only 3 main distributors for the filters used the max they charge for 5 stage purification is 2-8K depending on how granular you want the water to be filtered and the absoulte ratings of such. UV is worthless without Ozone or a o2 sub, even h2o2 maybe.

But hey what do I know? Maybe LG has patented the fountain of youth in their filters, not sure if I will live for ever. But surely do know that I would have dragged my broke ass down further spending 18K.

Cheers!

Truely said @hemanths
The only difference here is that LG uses stainless steel tank instead…but that too is a gimmick. Food-grade ABS is enough for a purifier which stores room temperature water. People are not aware of the facts you mentioned and they go for brands like Kent, PureIt, LG etc etc and waste their hard earned money first in buying a purifier and then AMC, repair.

replyuser
Click here to reply